Chapter 19 Problems Still Appear

A/n: this is like an aftermath of what happened with Trystan. And also the fact that Aurora is still trying to get in the way of things. Also people may or may not admit their feelings probably to each other but to other people. Again it's mostly from Trystan's POV it might change though.

Trystan

After I punched Aaden, which was soon going to give me very sore knuckles, I saw Jessie completely passed on the floor.

Shit, shit, shit, shit! I thought, I looked at her and ran over to her.

"You idiot, look what you've done!" I screamed at Aaden. I shook her trying to wake her up but she wouldn't budge.

Aaden looked at her, and laughed. He fucking laughed. "She's faking it, I can't believe your falling for this! Just like she faked having anxiety attacks. That's what she does." He rolled her eyes.

"She's never faked anything you idiot, you're just stupid to realise that she's actually ill, and not well. If she was faking this, this she would've woken up. She's not waking up! You slammed her against a wall you idiot, you could've killed her." I got up and grabbed him before slamming him against a wall, "how does it feel to be slammed against a wall, hmm?" I asked, I was so angry I walked over to her again and picked her up, taking her to the nurse.

As I did this I walked past Sarah, Emi and Rachael who ran over to me.

"What the hell happened?!" Sarah exclaimed.

"Aaden happened, I'm going to be in big shit for this but I really do not care." I said, "I'd get expelled for Jessie if it meant protecting her from pricks like Aaden."

Sarah smiled at me, "you're a good guy Trystan, he deserved it," she turned back to see if anyone was behind us and sure enough Aurora was comforting Aaden before coming over to us. "We need to go, like now! They're following us." I turned around and saw them.

"Yeah, let's go." I said before we started walking quicker to the nurse's room.

**
We soon got to the nurses room and I lay Jessie down on the bed.

"What happened?" The nurse exclaimed seeing Jessie knocked on the bed.

"I got into a fight, she was trying to stop and the guy knocked her against the wall." I said, "I mean something happened and he was trying to grab her before which is how I got into the fight. I'm worried about her, is she okay?" I asked, there was worry in my eyes and she could see it.

"We need to get her to a hospital but she should be fine, alright? Don't panic, she needs to be checked out just do not let that boy near her. Can you tell me the boys name?" She asked, "we need to check him out to see if he has a history and if he does we need to get him expelled, this is very serious."

I nodded, "his name is Aaden that A-a-d-e-n but I'm not sure about his last name."

"I'll get someone to check on the system for all the Aaden's and we'll show the pictures we have on them and we can find out what this boy's last name is." She explained.

"Thank you." I said, relieved. I turned to Sarah.

"Jessie didn't mention his last name to you, did she?" I asked.