Chapter 23 Perfect

A/N: hope you enjoy if you did don't forget to leave a vote or comment, and I'll see you guys at the end.

The next day at college , I met up with Sarah. I walked into with Trystan.

"Hey," I said as we walked up to her, with our hands intertwined.

"Hi..." She looked down at our hands, and raised an eyebrow, "care to explain."

"Trystan is staying over at mine, in the guest room until his mum gets back." I said, "I don't trust what'll happen to him if he goes home and his dad beat him up and I'm never allowed to see him again."

"That might happen anyway, and he'll take it out on Trystan. Or maybe you." Sarah said. She then turned towards him and asked, "you're okay with this?"

"Of course not, if he hurts her then I don't know what I'll do, but I honestly don't want to go home to him, that's why we are going to the police as soon as possible, so he won't hurt anyone close to me. Especially Jessie."

Sarah nodded, though she was still cautious, I could tell.

"Come on guys, let's get to class," I said as I put Trystan's arm around my shoulder and put my arm around his back and rested my head on his shoulder.

He chuckled, "you're so cute when you do that." He whispered in my ear.

"You're comfy, I just like resting my head on you, plus I want to show people you're my boyfriend."

He shook his head, "you don't have to show me off, you're not going to lose me."

"I know, but I like I said, I like leaning on you, proving you're my boyfriend, is just an extra." I said, then I pulled my head away as we walked into the hallway to where our class was, "now, let's get to class, come on." I said, grabbing his other hand and pulled him to the classroom where our class was, Sarah walking behind us, rolling her eyes.

**

Half way through class, Trystan ran his hand over mine before holding it under the desk.

And then he whispered something in my ear, that made me giggle. It also caught the teacher's attention.

"Something funny that you'd like to share with the class?" She asked.

I sat up straight and took my hand out of his, shaking my head, "No, sorry I got distracted." Glancing at Trystan.

"Don't let it happen again, okay?" I nodded, and as she turned away I glared at Trystan, but he just smirked at me, then winked.

"I can't afford to be told off and sent to the principle's you know." I mumbled to him.

"Gotta keep up that good girl act, right?" He asked, I just looked at him from the corner of my eye, and shook my head.

I then raised it and put my hand up, the teacher looked round and saw me, before walking over.

I smiled at her, "sorry I just wanted to say, that I finished the part of the work that you told us to do." I said handing her my piece of work.

She took it and smiled at me, "great! Is it okay if I talk to you at the end of class?" She asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, that's fine." I said, smiling at her,