Chapter 6

im on a boat mofo-holly

Sorry, holly typed that before i started typing. Remember, this is a two-part story between me and HollyMHolliday. Enjoy :3

When i got home, my mom still wasn't back. Usually, if she's not back by now she won't be home until the next day. Since I finished my homework at school, i run up to take a shower, then go to bed. The hot shower water helps clear my mind of todays memories, but there are a few that refuse to go away. The memories of Dmek, naked and laying under me were stuck in my brain. I felt my cheeks heat up once again. I quickly finished my shower, dried off, put on clothes, took out my piercings, and went to bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, i was out like a light.

I woke up the next morning to my alarm clock blaring Motionless in White super loudly. I smacked the alarm, got up, and went to the bathroom to fix my hair. Luckily my hair was naturally straight so all i had to do was brush it. After that i put in my gauges and lip piercings. I went with my Pokemon plugs that look like poke-balls. Then, picked out my clothes for the day. I went with a pair of black skinny jeans, a Batman tee-shirt, my black beanie, and my grey and black Vans. I checked my self in the mirror before leaving my room and going to the kitchen. My mom was sitting at the table drinking coffee, and trying to nurse a hangover. "You okay?" I asked. "Yeah. Im fine. Just feel a little sick is all." She said. "This is what you get for drinking too much. No offense, but you had it coming." I said. "Yeah, yeah. I'll try to drink less next time." She said, but i know it's a lie. She says the same thing every time. Ever since dad died. My mom has become somewhat of an alcoholic. It's not to the point where anyone is in danger though. She's pretty responsible when it comes to drinking. She always makes sure she has a designated driver, even if it means me having to get up at 3 a.m. to pick her up. "Anyway, you need to get to school. I don't want you being late on your second day. It shows the teachers you don't care, and i don't want them looking at my son that way." She said. "Alright. See you after school." "Bye" i grabbed my keys and went to my car. The drive to school is kinda long and really boring. The scenery was nothing but fields. When i got to school, i couldn't find Dmek anywhere. I could've asked someone if they had seem him, but i didn't know anyone and i didn't want some jock confronting me on my second day. I waited all day, barely paying attention in any of my classes. It wasn't until math that i saw him. "There you are Mitchell, i've been look everywhere for you." "Same here" i said as we took our seats in the back of the room. Math is my least favorite subject, but it was the subject i was best at, so again, i barely paid attention. I mostly doodled pictures of cute gay emo couples (what? Girls do it all the time with them and their boyfriends).

After class, me and Dmek went straight to lunch. They were serving burritos with rice or a cheese burger and fries. I went with the burrito and Dmek went with the burger. We sat down at the table we did yesterday, and started eating. Halfway through, a girl, who i presumed to be a popular girl, walked up to Dmek and I. "Who's your friend Dmek?" She asked. "His name's Mitchell." "He's really cute." I felt a light blush form on my face. "Are you single Mitchell? Because i have a friend who thinks your cute and she'd love to date you. She's a cheerleader." As if adding in that she is a cheerleader would make me want her. Cheerleaders have done nothing but harass me throughout my high-school career. " I-I'm taken right now." I managed to say. I hated talking to people i didn't know. I was always a shy kid growing up, but after my dad died and after i came out and got bullied (to the point where i had to leave my old school) i got scared that every one would reject me, so i just kept quiet. Dmek is the only other boy i've been friends with since before me and Jarrod started dating. "That's too bad. Let me know if your ever on the market" she said. She winked at me and walked back over to her table with all the other popular girls. "What was that about?" I asked. "I don't know, but i think they're up to something." I shrugged and got up to put my tray away.

The rest of the day went by so slow. Why is school so boring? Can't they at least try to make it a little interesting? Anyway, when i got home, i sat down and did my homework. After that i spent the rest of the night watching TV, hoping Dmek or even Jarrod would call. Now that i think about it, i don't think i saw Jarrod at school. He must be sick. Oh well. After awhile i gave up on hoping that anyone would call. I just wasted the night watching anything good on TV. Hopefully tomorrow will be more exciting.