Chapter 14

When we got to Dmek's house, i immediately went into the living room to curl up on the couch. I grabbed the remote and started flipping through the channels. After awhile of not being able to find anything, i turned off the TV and laid down. I gabbed a pillow and cuddled it. Right as i was about to fall asleep, Dmek walked over with a bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough. I set it down and walk over to Dmek's DVD collection. I grab a movie, some comedy i heard my mom talk about, and walk over to the TV to put it in the DVD player.

I sit back on the couch and Dmek walks over to join me. I rest my head on his shoulder. "wanna talk about it?" He asks. "No, i just wanna eat this chocolate and take a nap." He nods and turns to the movie. Thirty minutes in, i could feel myself drifting off into sleep. I woke up a few minutes later when Dmek was carrying me to his bedroom. Thank god, i was just about to get to the worst part of my recurring nightmare. 

He lays me down in his bed and covers me with a blanket. I snuggle into the sheets, the only thought that passes through my head is how much they smell like Dmek...stop that mitchell. He is your best friend. Your only friend. You cant ruin this over something as stupid as a crush. Dmek turns to leave and before i can stop myself, i reach out and grab his hand. I feel him watching me. I try my best to act like im asleep. 

Next thing i know, Dmek's lips are pressed against mine. I feel myself blush and hope and pray Dmek cant see it. He quickly pulls away and i can tell hes freaking out. I whisper his name and he runs out of his bedroom. I sit up and try to clear my head. Dmek just kissed me...on the lips...while i was sleeping. I get up to try and look around the house to try and find him

"Dmek?" I call out. No answer. I check the whole house and cant find him anywhere. I look outside and see his truck is gone. I go back to his room and lay back down. I grab one his pillows and cuddle it. I hope Dmek comes back before morning. I try to fall asleep, but cant. My brain was too busy thinkging about how Dmek had kissed me. And about worrying about Dmek and where we went. I laid in his bed for i dont know how long, but finally fell asleep, dreaming about Dmek's lips against mine.