Chapter 7

Minho's POV

I'm now sitting on one of the benches here around the fountain, waiting for Sulli.

Actually, I asked her mom if it's okay and she said ,yes. She even insisted to make it as a  date.  Haha.. But I like it.

Flashback

"Hello tita, after Sulli's  makeover,can I invite here to watch a movie? "I am now comfortable talking with Sulli's mom,I kinda get close to her.

"Oh?  is that all?" She asked and I can now see a playful smile on her face.

"Y-yes tita." I said and composed myself.

"Minho I know you're. .. hmmm.. SHY. .. but don't be when it comes to me. . Okay? " she said and I nodded..

A moment of silence...

"Minho, are you not going to ask me?" She asked a little irritated.

"What would I ask tita? Is there anything?
" I asked.

"Oh come on!Ofcourse ! There is!  "She said almost shouting. "Aaa... I'm sorry. .. I just want to say ,well you're going out to watch a movie and ?" she stopped and looked at me. I stared back at her.

"Well is that all?  Are you not gonna ask? 'Tita can I invite Sulli into a date?'"   My eyes grew wide.

"But if you really don't have the courage to ask me, then I will be the one to say this.'You can invite my daughter into a date but please take care of her. ." After what she said, she walked out..

I smiled and shouted " thanks tita" and she replied " Good Luck "

ENd of Flashback. .

No one recognizes me because I wear a sunglass but a few people would stare at me and  ask ,'who  are you? '

I just acted like an arrogant man who does not smile and like who does'nt care to other people.It's very funny cause a girl asked me a while ago and all I did was turn my head to the other direction and ignored her.

When I did'nt answer her question,she walked away while stamping her feet.She felt so embarass and some people laugh at her.I know its bad, but I don't have a choice cause if I answer her question, she would probably know that I am Minho, because from the looks of it I know that she is a SHINee fan.. She even said earlier "Please talk or just say a word so that I will know if you are Minho or not."

   and before she walked away,  she said "I know it's Minho, Choi Minho."

After that, I stood up to went to another bench but I was stopped when I saw a beautiful lady walking towards me.

She only wears a simple cocktail dress and  a doll shoes but she looked stunning because it suits her perfectly.
She was more beautiful than I expected.

"Even if your wearing a sunglasses ,don't look at me like that.. " she said shyly..

"Why? "I asked her.

"As I was making my way here,People would stare at me and looked at me from head to toe.And It feels like I want to collapse right now. Is my outfit that bad?"

"No,maybe  they just can't believe to see a goddess roaming in a mall"I said and laughed.

she punch my arm and started to walk"By the way, where are we going?" She asked .

"Secret?..~~~" I replied ..

------------

"Minho , the teddy bear ,its so cute! ! " Sulli said and hugged the stuff toy.

"I have an Idea " I said. .

I went to the counter and  bought two couple bears.. I gave her the male bear and the other one is mine.

"Sulli, please take care of that teddy bear, No matter what may happen.  When Your sad you can talk to him and cry on him . Always remember that eventhough I'm not by your side, this teddy bear can replace me for the MEANTIME...."

"T-thank you Minho,I really had fun today.I hope this is not the l-last." Sulli said.

"Ahhmm.. Sulli are you hungry? Let's eat. "
I said to change the topic.

"I'm still full, we eated lots of foods in the snack bar. But if you want, I'll accompany you."she said.

"I'm not hungry ,let's just go for a walk..........

About you've said to me   awhile ago, I want to tell you something. . "  I hold her hand and lead her to the open field of the mall. At first she looked at me confused but when I begun to walk she followed me.

The cold air was very refreshing while walking into their field.Maybe because Christmas is very fast approaching.We walked silently and sitted at one of the benches there.

The stars in the sky are very bright.Just like the girl beside me who captures my heart.

"Sulli,  I-I'm leaving. " I said and bowed my head.

S I L E N C E. ....

"W-when? "  she asked.

"T-tomorrow ... tomorrow evening..." I said.

"Ahh.... c-Can't you stay here a little l-longer..?" She asked and looked at me.

"Sulli, " I intertwined my hands with hers" I'm s-sorry, I can't extend my stay here.I've been here for almost 2 months, and my family needs me.I hope you understand." I said.

"No, you don't have to say sorry.. And Yes I do understand .Don't worry ,I would be fine.Anyway this is not the last,We would still meet if you go back here again.Just keep in touch & don't you dare forget me." She smiled but the looks of her eyes says that she is lying. Her eyesmile did not show up.

"And I'm prepared for this,I know this is going to happen." She added "And I'm right."

She looked up & pretended to look at the stars but I know that she's holding up her tears.

"And one more thing Sulli,  I want to tell you something... " She turned her head to me and asked. "What? "

"I - I want to t-tell y-you t-that I-I ------ "

[Insert caller ringtone here]

"I'll just answer this. " she said .

SULLI's POV

"Hello mom... " I said

"S-sulli. .. Your dad. ." Oh no! 

"Your dad. . He's here in the h-hospital. " My heart skipped a beat ..

"I'll be there mom, just wait for me." I ended the call and walk towards Minho.

"M-minho,   I'm sorry but I should go now.M-my D-dad. .. " I don't know what would I feel right now.

"I'll take you there."  He said.

-----++++++++--------

Yieeh ~~~~Finally I'm done with this chapter..

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY READERS! !!

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]
I'm not that good in  english ,So bare with my grammatical errors.

Vote_ Comment _ Share

-- _Narutoo_Addict