Chapter 6

Minho's Pov

I am very sorry SULLI for not telling you the truth.

I just want to escape from my chaotic life.I just want to live a normal life.
Like a normal teenager, who can do whatever he wants & can go wherever he likes.

How I wish I did not let my curiosity overpowered me.And stayed contented not to get involved in serious problems. But I have the right to know the truth.

Thanks to that notebook that I've been keeping for almost 3 years .

But I know that I can't escape from this situation. No matter how I hid  from this place ,I doubt that no one or nobody will find me.

Before it get's worse I must go back to Korea to prevent more problems to happen...
And If I go back there?
This means -------
Well —back to normal life.I have to forget all these things like it never happened. And I have to obey the do's & dont's rule of my MOM.

..

SULLI'S POV

Oh!  Why am I here? Did I sleepwalked?

Hmm..Maybe it's because of Minho.

"Sweetie ~ Goodmorning. ." Well. .it's obviously my mom. My MOM?!

Did she saw Minho? Waah! I'm doomed.. What will she say?  That I'm now a bi*ch for letting a man sleep in my house and for pete's  sake in one night with the two of us.! Oh what Am I thinking.  I am  overreacting.

OMO! ! Today!  Today is my last day here in our island.. my Vacation is already done. 0_0.And that means   I will go back to school and be bullied again . What a life!

"Are you not happy that mommy is here sweetheart?" Mom.

"Goodmorning mom. I am verrrry happy to see you again mom.  Ofcourse I missed you so much." And I hugged her.

I saw Minho smiling at us happily.

"M-mom?" I said and she break our hug.

"What's the matter dear? Oh! I've met your friend. . There he is ~" while gesturing minho to come to us.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"So~~ that's why?~~ " my mom said unbelievably.

"Yes maa'm and I am very thankful that I'm still alive." Minho said while nodding.

"Oh - oh dear!  Didn't I told you to just call me tita. ?. " while asking minho.

"Ah. . Im sorry t-tita.  " minho bowed down shyly.

"It's okay. . By the way Sulli I'm here to pick you up.We are now going home.  Remember? " mom said.

"Y-yes mom. B-but how about Minho? " After I asked that mom turned to me and smiled teasingly. .

"What? " I asked.

"Nothing dear.  Pack up your things now.Time is gold,we have some important things to deal with." Mom said and left me dumbfounded.

Minho's POV

Flashback

"Maam can I Ask you a favor?" I asked Sulli's mom.

"What is it? " I am now starting to have cold sweat. Sulli's mom is so formal and I think a strict kind of woman. When she talks, it's as if you are being hipnotized.You are being carried away with the tone of her voice when you heard it ,making you ,look at her with respect.

"Sulli had shared something to me about her life, She said she was being bullied at school. " I said and as I looked into Sulli's mom's eyes.I can see pain and sadness. And I think any moment now she'll start crying.

"And I am planning to take her into a salon and have her a make over.  I know it's kinda gay in my part,but Sulli is a beautiful girl,as her friend ,it's the least way I can do for her before I leave maa'm .So do you accept my request?" I'm asking her with my head bowed down.

"O-ofcourse!  I'll help you. I can't wait to see her change.I'm so excited! " I am very glad that her mom approved my request.

After that Short conversation of ours.Her mom suddenly changed into a childish, hyper and happy woman.I don't know what happened ,but  all I know is that I am very happy today.

END OF FLASHBACK

Sulli's POV

We are now ready to leave the island and all I can say is that I will surely miss this place. Huhu .

I have many new experiences that I've enjoyed in this place.

Especially when Minho and I are together.

I promise to come back here every summer. . . With or without Minho.
You know, he'll go back to Korea soon.

------+++++++++++-----------

"Sulli ! Come on ! Try this one ." My mom gave me a cocktail dress and a pair of doll shoes..

"Go on ! Try this ,faster.." I don't know what's happening .

"Eomma!! please explain ." I said.

"We don't have enough time... hair : check ,dress:check , over all perfect !!.. Now go !" my mom gestured me to go , but where would I go ?   I just continued walking and I am a little bit shy and conscious because the people are looking at me from head to toe !! Waahhh ... Is my outfit that bad?

Ring .... Ring..... [Mom Calling]

"Eomma , by the way .Where should I go?"
I asked.

"At the fountain in this mall and look for Minho ,, Okaye ~~~ bye~"  she said ...while giggling. . 

What are you planning mom ?

—-----------------

Hai guy's sorry if I have'nt updated this story for almost 2 months. .
I'm just very busy due to the activities in our school... And to tell you honestly, sometimes I feel lazy to type the story.. :)

Hope you understand. .

Vote. .. Comment. & Share. ..

_Narutoo_Addict