Chapter 9

HOSPITAL

"DaD ...?" I said.

"Hmmm... Oh!! My beautiful daughter. .. How are you? Did you sleep well?" Dad asked trying to be more energetic.

"Yes. . Dad...." I said and smiled.

"But why is your eyesmile not showing up?" Dad asked..

"Oh. ..hehe. .. Okay, " I smiled again. ..

"Good! And I have a Free tip for you ....Don't smile if you don't want because it will become a fake smile and its not good to look at. .." Dad said..

"Okay dad... If you say so ~~"I rolled my eyes and Then he pinchEd my cheeks...

"Ouch! !That hurts! " I said. ..

"Oopps! ! Sorry! ! " Dad apologized..

"Hehe... I'm just joking dad. ."

"Sulli,  I want to see you ,To be with you and your mom forever. . But you know,nothing in this world remains and never dies."

"Except for Fairytales Dad. And we are one of them,you know.You are the King , Mom is the Queen   and I'm your Princess.We are the family in the kingdom called " Happiness".
I said.

"Hahaha... You never fail to make me happy." He said

"Ofcourse how can I become a Princess if I can't make my Dad happy."

"Okay. . If you say so."

We just talked and talked until dad fell asleep and after a couple of hours, mom came..

"Sulli. ... Minho's flight -" mom said..

" Mom! ! I forgot! !.. Oh no. .. !!" I said..

"You can go now, You only have 1 hour left...I'm sorry I can't go with you.. I'll stay here to watch your father.." Mom said. ..

"Okay, thank you mom." I said and kissed her cheeks.

"But promise to be back, after. " mom reminded me..

I hurriedly went to the parking lot... And called our driver.
Yes ' ~ I still don't know how to drive.

"Where are you going ma'am.. ?"

"To the airport " I replied..

The traffic was so heavy and I consumed 30 minutes for the ride. ..

I need to see Minho..

I am now at the entrance and asked someone..if the plane going to Korea had left already..

The lady said ..' It only had 25 minutes left . '..

I ran inside and find its departure area....I bumped into someone and helped her first...

Oh no! ! 15 minutes left! !

Run! !

Run!!

Run!!

10 minutes left. ..

There! ! I found him... Sitting !!!

"Minho! !!" I shouted...

"Minho! !!.." I repeated..

"Mi --- ***vibrate -- vibrate *** ""

Mommy calling?

"Hello Mom? " I asked.

"Sulli. ... "

"Mom, why are you crying? Are you alright? " I asked nervously.

"Your dad... " Mom

"He..... H-he. ... was Brought into the E.R. .. ...-" mom.

"I-I'm coming mom...Just wait for me... " I said and started running. .

"What about Minho. ..Did you - " mom.

"Don't worry about it mom.Dad is more important now." And then I hunged up.. I went back to the departure area...

"Minho! !!" I said while crying. .

"Minho, promise I will never forget You. "I said while crying. .

I ran as fast as I can and went back to the hospital. ...

After 5 years. .

The air was so refreshing In this Island. .. I never thought that it has  been 5 years. ..

5 years without Him.

5 years full of sadness. .

5 years full of tears..

And 5  years full of struggles...

I must admit. . For the past years. .It has'nt been so easy for me and especially for my mom.

Damn this tears! !
I could have moved on now. .
But I can't. ..

I went to our garden. ..It is so beautiful as ever.. The plants are very healthy, the flowers are blooming beautifully. .. And the trees are swaying with the wind nicely.. But even though how many times I've tried to smile and look happy when I am in this place.. . I just can't. .

I wiped my tears away. . And picked some beautiful flowers.

"Dad. . the flowers are very b-beatiful is'nt it? You know what Dad? I've been trying my best ..
I changed myself. . Look? Am I beautiful now? ? Haha. . You're daughter is a model now.And don't worry dad.  I've been helping mom to managed our company and other  bussiness.

Dad I know you are very happy. You are proud of us.But dad I know this is selfish. But Why? ? Why did you leave us. You said you want to see me grow.. You and mom are my inpiration.I love you Dad. I miss you.Eventhough you're not here with us,we will never forget you. .You will always and forever stays in our heart.I know you are very bored here..Don't worry I'll try to visit here more often. .. Okay dad... I should go now.. Take care of yourself there. .. "

As I bid goodbye to my Dad. . I hurriedly went back to our company..
I looked at my Cellphone and there are 10 missed calls from my mom.

Oh no! ! I forgot about the shooting.

After one hour. .
I'm now here at mom's office..

"Oh Dear! ! Where have you been? The Director was looking for you awhile ago.. " she said.

"Ah. .. I just did something mother. More important than the Commercial Shooting. ." I said..

"Oh? ? A-ah Y-yeah, I do understand.." I can now feel the sadness all over the office.. I did'nt mean to. ..

"Ah.. What did the Director Said mom?" After asking that question..She looked to me worriedly.

"About that, He said that your filming will start Next Week. . And you will take that at. .... " she stopped and I looked at mom with a questioning look...

...".......K-korea. . " After she said that.I felt my knees weakened... Korea??
I leaned on the chair for support.

"I know, itS hard for you Anak,You want me to cancel it?  Or tell the Director you can do it in other place. . ? " Mom said. .

" I'll just think about it Mom.. Please give me until tomorrow ."
And then I immediately went out of her office.

Why of all places here on Earth Korea.????

-----------++-------

Annyeong chingus !!! I'm Very sorry for not updating this story for months. But I will assure you that I will do my very best to continue and finish this story. .

Vote. Comment.Share...

Kamsahamnida! !!

_Narutoo_Addict