Chapter 5

Sulli's Pov

I am glad that Minho can now remember some important people or things that he had forgotten.

Yesterday,We searched in the internet about amnesia.It is said that it can happen sometimes during accidents.

Sometimes, it takes years to fully remember everything.But in Minho's case,it's only a Retrograde Amnesia...

It's only temporary.I hope that he'll remember everything soon...

"Minho .... Maybe we should inform or contact your family in KOREA.I am sure that they are now worried about you" I said.

"Sulli not now please... promise,when I can remember everything. ,I will contact them immediately." Minho replied.

"Okay ." I said.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

It's almost 2 weeks and Minho ?

Well , he's still here.He said, that there are some scenes that keeps on repeating in his dreams.

He said that there is a girl who is always with him.Who takes care of him.And the one that is special to him.

I can't deny the fact that I have feelings for him. I mean , I have a crush on him. Who would never like a person that is good ,kindhearted and caring?

But I will not take it seriously, it's only a crush... A crush .... A crush....a crush... No more, no less ...

By the way , This morning auntie left us because my mom called.She said that she will be back at around 5 o'clock in the afternoon .And we are currently waiting for her here in the seashore.

"Sulli , .
.
.
When I go back to Korea.I will never forget you." Minho said & let out a big sigh.

"Promise ? He he... Minho I just want you to know that I am very thankful to have a chance to be with you.Even if it's not that long,At least I get to know what and who really Minho is ." I replied and smiled.

" Haha...We're so dramatic....." He pinched my cheeks and run away.

"Yah !! What was that for ?" I shouted.And ran after him..

" Nothing ..
I just want to pinch your cheeks because you're so cute!" He said while laughing.

"What am I ? A dog?" I shouted.

"Aniyo ! Aleumdausineyo ..." He said and then laughed hard..

"What ? " I asked.

"You're so CUTE when your pissed off.." He said.

"I .said. I'm. not. a. dog" I said while emphasizing all the words.

"Who said that dogs are the only one who's cute?" He said.And I'm speechless.

For the first time in my life . Someone said to me I'm cute...Well I don't believe but....

.
.
Okay fine! I'm flattered.. And what am I feeling right now ? I think ,my heart beats fast . Oh no....

"Don't take it seriously Sulli,Don't worry .. It's only a joke !" And then he gave me a peace sign.

Arggg !!

"Minho don't make fun of me... I'm not a toy." I said.

"Why are you angry? Don't you like to hear what I said that It's only a joke ? Or maybe....

.
.
.
You want to be called cute!" Waaah !!! I don't know what to say ..

I'm angry because he said it was only a joke but waaahh !!! Minho you're getting into my nerves.

"Sulli even if you're not cute ... You're pretty." He said..seriously ..Staring at me without even blinking.

I think , I need air..
Can someone give me?..

Why is Minho like this?

And this time I think I'm blushing !... Waahh !!!!!!!..

Omo.. Alert ...alert... What to do ?

"Ouch... (While scratching my feet and bowed down) " I said nervously.

"What's wrong? " Minho asked.

Effective! !! ^_^

"An ant bit me." I said while scratching my feet.

"Oh ! Let me see?" Minho said.

"N-no ...I'm okay." I said and smiled.

"Sulli,About what I said.... " Drops of rain started to fall . And the clear blue skies became dark. There was lightning and thunder .

"Minho let's go.We might get sick." I said and drag him to our house.

MINHO's POV

Hoo !! We are now in Sulli's house.

"Sulli , what about Auntie.?" I asked.

"Auntie just texted me,she said she can't go here.Maybe tomorrow morning, " Sulli said.

"Okay ..." I said.

"Ahm Minho ... What do you like for dinner?" Sulli asked me.

"Anything can do." I said.

"Nah !! Just tell me and I'll cook it for you." Sulli said and went to the kitchen.

"Hmm..if you insist ..Well then,do you have some ramen there?" I asked.

"Ramen is good especially now.It's raining." I said..

"Is that all?" She asked and I nodded in response.

-
-
-
-
-
-

We are now sitting in the sofa while eating. The longer I stay here,the more I get close to Sulli.

"Minho , have you experience to be bullied?by your classmates or someone?" Sulli asked.

"Ahmm.. No." I replied.

"You know what?To be bullied was hard.They judge you , make fun of you,sometimes they would throw something at you.You can't fight back because they're so many.They will shame you at many people.And they will laugh at you." Sulli said almost crying.

"Sulli... Are you..... okay?" I asked her.

" .....sorry ... I just ....I just can't control myself....I've experienced to be bullied Minho ... And they ... *sniff* they've thrown eggs on me ... And locked me in a bathroom.." Sulli said and cried hard.

I - I don't know how to comfort someone.... especially at things like this.
"Su-sulli. . Don't worry... Everythings going to be fine." I said and hugged her.

after awhile... ~~~

Sulli just fell asleep. " In my arms "

I carried her and put her into her room. ~~Woshuu ! Don't be dirty minded~~

I HAVE A SECRET TO TELL YOU GUY'Z. ..

THE TRUTH IS. .. I - I DIDN'T HAD AN AMNESIA..

I JUST ACTED THAT I HAVE.
---------