Chapter 14

Sulli's POV

I really did'nt expect this to happen. After that photoshoot,I got invited in many shows here in Korea and was even named " The fairy Princess" .. The rose of my popularity is indeed Daebak!!(amazing)

I was invited to have cameos on the airing dramas here and my schedule is always very hectic because of that. I haven't gone home in the Philippines yet and I miss my mom already.
But I kinda get used to it,and I still managed to enjoy and savour every moment here.I'm also very thankful because my uncle is always here with me.

Oh!!!! I almost forgot. I have been paired up with Minho in most shows here and our fans even combined our names "MINSUL".. We are very indemand in Commercial Films and it would always have nice feedbacks.
Not knowing that behind those smiles in our face, hids the truth of not being  good friends and close to one another.

Actually it has been 2 months and a half but we are still like ,,,,,, .... so awkward with each other.After filming , we would go on separate ways and not even saying goodbye, Arrive at the venue the other day,film and go with the flow and after that, is going home.Our setup is always like that.

"Sulli, " Uncle said.

"Yes Uncle " I replied
"I need to go home.Your cousin Ariella is sick. I need to help your Auntie. " He said

"Its okay.I'll just go home also.I'll just finish all my remaining schedules." I said.
"But, " Uncle interrupted.
"Its okay Uncle, don't worry.I also missed mom very much .& I want to take a break. " and give him a smile.

"You know what will happen if you go back home." He answered worriedly.
"I know uncle " I replied.

---------------