Chapter 16

Morgan's pov
I had to go to school today. Michael drove me to school. We pulled up and I was super nervous. Michael noticed and placed his hand on my thigh.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too"

I opened the door and got out walking into to school with my fingers laced in Michaels. People stared at us like we were aliens. Some random girl came up to us.

"You guys got back together" Michael nodded and pulled me down the hall.

"See I told you we dated before"

"I believed you when you told me"

I saw Sophia coming down the hallways towards us.

"Hey let go of Morgan" she yelled

"Sophia it's fine were dating" she gave me a questioning look before walking away. I sighed and got my books.

"I got to go babe I'll see you in lunch" he said kissing me cheek and leaving.

My first two classes went by quick and now I was walking to lunch. I saw Natalie and her boyfriend Brad walking towards me. I looked down but Natalie saw me. Brad pushed me against the locker and grabbed my wrists. My wrists still hurt a lot and this didn't help.

"W-what" I whimpered.

"Not what- why" Natalie said in her annoying high pitch voice.

Brad tightened his grip on my wrists and felt tears slide down my cheeks. He kneed my stomach and kicked my shins relatedly.

"Get off of her" I heard Michael yell. Brad smirked at me and applied pressure to my wrists. Michael pushed Brad off of me and I sank down against the lockers. He pinned Brad up against the lockers.

"If you ever touch her or go near her ever again I will end you" Michael yelled in his face. He let go of Brad and he ran down the hallway which were clear now.

Michael knelt down next to me and I could see the concern in his eyes. The first thing he did was grab my hands and look at my wrists, which were red now. I was still crying and breathing heavy. He gently traced his fingers over my faded scars and stayed away from the newer ones.

"Hey where are you kids suppose to be" a teacher said walking over. I tried to answer but I was crying to much to.

"Can't you see she's hurt" Michael snapped

"What happened" he said crouching next to me.

"I-i don't know" Michael looked at me

"Morgan baby tell me what happened" Michael said softly

"M-my w-wrists and" I started crying again

"What else happened"

I shook my head.

"Sweetheart you need to tell me" he caressed my cheek.

"H-he k-kicked me" I whispered.

"Where" i pointed to my shins.

"Anywhere else?" I nodded and pointed to my stomach. He put his hand on my stomach put I pushed it off.

"Take her to the nurse we'll send her home" the teacher said Michael nodded and the teacher walked away.

Michael went to pick me up but I shook my head.

"I have to" he said gently and picked me up bridal style. I shook my head again and again but he ignored it and carried me to the nurse. They sent me home and since Michael took my here he also came home with me.