Chapter 28

Morgan pov
I sat crying into Michael's chest while I waited for the X-rays to get back. I had forgotten about the picture. I just needed him right now.

I was told I had to stay off my foot for a few days. After that Michael drove us to my house. I laid down in the couch and closed my eyes. I wanted to sleep and wake up to find this was all a dream. I felt the couch dip next to me and Michael's hand on my arm.

"Do you want pizza" he asked quietly and I nodded. He kissed my forehead and got up.

I heard the front door open. If it were on of the boys they would of yelled. I got my crutches and walked over to see who it was. It was my Father.

"Morgan" I nodded

"What happened?" I could feel tears forming. Tears of anger. He can't just come back and leave whenever he wants. Michael came around the corner and froze when he saw my dad

"Did he do this to you?" my Father asked with venom laced in his voice. I shook my head. My dad raised my hand and slapped me.

"Who did this?" I didn't answer. He slapped me again. Michael tackled him to the floor and my Father pulled out a gun. He aimed at Michael and pulled the trigger.

"Nooooo" I screamed.

"Morgan" Michael called. Over and over again.

"Morgan" he yelled again. I opened my eyes and Michael was next to me.

"Your alive" I whispered. He nodded and wrapped his arms around me.

"What happened?" He asked twirling a piece of my hair around his finger.

"My dad came and he h-hit me and K-killed you" his grip around me tightened.

"I'm never leaving" he whispered in my ear. He laid down on the couch pulling me on top of him. He put his finger on my lips and closed his eyes. I was almost asleep when the doorbell rang. Michael shot up knocking me off of the couch.

"Morgan" he said laughing. I groaned. He got up and got the pizza. When he came back I was still on the floor. He laughed and shook his head walking past me into the kitchen.

"Michael" I called

"Yea babe?" he yelled from the kitchen.

He appeared in the doorway. He smirked and leaned against it with his arms crossed. I propped myself up on my elbows and smiled at him. The smirk never left his face.

"Hi" I said smiling.

"Hmm" he hummed cocking an eyebrow.

"Uppy" I said like a baby. He chuckled and carried me bridal style to the kitchen.

"Your so lucky your adorable"

"No you knocked me off the couch" I challenged.

"Touché"

We ate the pizza and went back to the living room to watch tv, when someone knocked on the door. Michael got up and answered it.

"Luke?"