Chapter 27

Morgan's pov
As soon as Michael saw the car he stopped. Luckily the car did to. He walked backwards off the road still carrying me. When we got off the road he put me down and dropped down to his knees, burying his head in his hands.

"Michael what's wrong" I said sitting next To him.

"I almost got you killed"

"But you didn't see we're fine"

"But what if we weren't"

"But we are ok don't worry it's fine were fine everything is fine" he sniffled and wiped his eyes.

"I love you" he said standing up.

"I love you to" he stuck his hand out for me and I grabbed onto it. He pulled me up and helped me walk in the house.

"You know you weigh like nothing now" I looked down. I still felt insecure. And I hated when he brought it up.

"Hey look at me" he gently tilted my Chin up so I was looking at him. He searched my eyes like he always does.

"Your perfect" I blushed and look down. I felt more tears coming and sniffled. Michael noticed and pulled me into his chest, rest his head on mine.

"I'm scared" I admitted. I had been trying to convince myself to not be scared but i couldn't. I was scared of what the future would hold.

"You don't have to be scared angel" he gently rocked us back and forth.

"Don't leave"

"I'm never leaving" he whispered. He kissed the top of my head and carried me to the couch. He threw me on the couch.

"I'll be right back" he said leaving the room. He returned with my crutches. He placed them next to me.

"I'll be right back" he kissed my head again and left.

Michaels pov
I started walking down the street when I saw my ex. She waved at me and started making her way over.

"Hi Mikey" she said hugging me.

"Don't call me that" I snapped. She giggled and kissed me. I pushed her off of me immediately.

"Don't ever do that" I yelled. I forgot what I was even doing and ran home.

Mystery pov
I snapped the picture right as Gabby kissed him. I sent the picture to Morgan.

Morgan's pov
I heard m phone go off. Of course I left it in my room. I groaned and grabbed my crutches. After I made it to my room. I grabbed my phone still standing up. I had a text from a random number. I opened it and saw a picture of Michael kissing another girl. I threw my phone on the bed and fell to the ground. I bent my foot in the progress and my foot started hurting. It felt worse then when I first broke it. I heard the front door open.

"Babe I'm back" Michael called.

I didn't answer. I heard his loud footsteps come down the hallway.

"Morgan?" He knocked on door.

"Are you crying baby" he opened the door this time. He knelt next to me and pulled me into his embrace. The pain was too much I didn't care he cheated.

"Did you fall?" I nodded and buried my face in his chest.

"Are you hurt?" I could hear the concern and panic in his voice. I nodded.

"What hurts sweetheart"

"M-my f-f-foot" I choked out.

"Oh my god come on" he said picking me up.