Canterlot comic con

"Wow twilight they are really going all out for your party at the end of the month!" Rarity said.
"You know the cake is huge!" Said Rainbow dash as she flew in a circle.
Twilight sparkle wasn't listening to her friends. She was lost in a book. As usual. She was on the train to canterlot with her best friends. They were vacationing in the capital city of Canterlot. Twilight was lead organizer for the month for a few galas along with her birthday at the end of her month.
The train finally pulled to a delicate stop after chugging for miles.
"We are here!" Fluttershy said excitedly.
"Yeah! And I need to get to the comic con!" Said spike as he dragged out (mostly Rarity's) luggage.
"There will plenty of time for that later spike." Pinkie pie said as she pulled out a little raspberry cupcake from her pink curls.
"Your gonna eat that right?" Applejack said cautiously.
"Of course!" She squealed as she chomped it in one gulp as everyone cringed with disgust.
Twilight lifted out a check list with a pink wave of her magic. Reading over it she sighed.
"I guess we can head to the comic con." She smiled as her friends cheered. They all babbled about what they wanted to find.
Meanwhile, Flash sentry was checking in at canterlot castle with princess celestial. She had given him some free time until tomorrow evening. After flash got his things settled, he went off to the canterlot comic con.
Before the mane six dressed in their cosplay could walk in, pinkie screamed "WAIT!".
"What pinkie?" Rainbow said in an annoyed tone. Her face twisted into a surprised face as she watched pinkie pull out 7 disguises. Every one put them on with floppy hats, sunglasses, and coats.
"We look so fabulous!" Rarity squealed.
"Yeah, femme mystique couture" whispers Fluttershy.
"And it will protect our costumes!" Twilight said as she trotted in happily.
They got their badges as started to marvel at the scene around them. Comics, books, authors as far as the eye could see.
Twilight poofed of the jackets as she began to stampede to the front of the star swirl the bearded line (knocking the crowd out the way). When she made it to the stand in her frilly glitter ballerina costume, panting, with a crazy eyed look, the nerd running the stand didn't know to either back away or hand over the figure to the greedy princess. He just handed over the star swirl figure as she paid a hundred bits. After purchasing the figure she twirled across the room while he friends were being admired in their glitter ballet costumes. Twilight almost was about to fall on a fondue but luckily someone caught her.
"Are you alright princess twilight?"
Wait. She knew that voice. She looked up and felt like she was going to explode of blushing. It was flash sentry. Of course twilight had a crush on him ever since they met at the crystal empire. She began blushing 50 shades of red pink and scarlet.
Flash seemed to be getting scared as she started giggling wildly.
"Hi flash sentry how are you?" She said as cooly as possible.
"I'm well your highness. I'm in canterlot for the year actually." He said.
"No way! I'm here for the month! But hey my friends call me twilight. So may you." She nudged him playfully.
"So I will see you around." He said grinning.
"Yeah! And um thanks for catching me!" She yelled after him as her heart leaped happily in her throat.