Princess-napped

The next morning at breakfast the ponies and spike were at the table, eating, waiting for twilight sparkle. She never came. After 20 minutes Rainbow groaned.
"That's it! I'm going to see what's taking so long." She flew off on the direction of her suite. She busted open the door to find and empty and messy bed. She wasn't there. Then her friends came in and panicked. Where could she be? Soon the whole castle was in a panic. Guards and princess celestia alike. Flash was heartbroken. He felt like he failed as a royal guard. The searches began fast. But no twilight.
"Twilights missing!" Fluttershy cried.
What happened yesterday evening...
Twilight had just gotten to bed after a dazzling night. (QN:This story is getting really cheesy so bear with me XD)
As she got into her bed, a shadow started to tower over her. She screamed as it fell on her trapping her in a sound proof black crystal cage.
Out of the shadows walked out the evil unicorn king Sombra. His piercing eyes emitted a purple mist of dark magic. The red cape he wore with his dark silver armor and crown was well clean. "So nice to see you again princess..." He hissed.
Twilight was screaming but no one could hear. She tried to blast her way out.
"Boo hoo!" He said. "Your coming with me."
Then Poof. They disappeared leaving twilight's rose behind.
Back to the present...
In a dark ice palace, sombra chained twilight to the wall. She struggled with all her might.
"Let me go sombra! Or you will get a magical smack down! Up close and PERSONAL!" Roared twilight angrily.
"Why fight me dear twilight, when we could be allies?" Sombra cackled.
"Allies?! What?!"
"You could rule by my side, equestria could fall to our will and power." He said.
"Would I really betray my friends like that!? My power may be at high levels but it's not used for evil!" She spat back. "So burn me to a crisp!"
"Why waste a new recruit?"
Sombra took a magic grip of twilight. A silver crown similar to sombra's locked on her head as she grunted trying to resist the dark magic. Finally she stopped struggling and the chains fell off. Her eyes became like sombra's.
"Are you ready to serve me now?"
"Yes sombra"