Eating with friends

"Dinner is served!" Said the chef pony as servants carried in plates of delectable yummy foods! Steamed broccoli, spinach, pizza,mushroom stew,soups, fruit salads!
Twilight smiled at flash across the table as she ate. Like a pig. Flash always ate neat. The dinner table was abnormally quiet. So rainbow dash decided to break the Ice with something awful.
"So flash. Have I ever told you twilight's an awful flyer?" She said.
Twilight began to blush.
"How about I give you flying lessons tomorrow?" Flash asked.
"Sure!" She sputtered excitedly as her heart pounded excitedly.
Flash continued to talk about books bringing twilight out of her shell. The dinner was soon over. Flash agreed to tomorrow night flying lessons. Twilight sparkle could hardly sleep! She was totally in love!

The next morning, twilight sparkle slipped out of her bed and walked over to the vanity. she levitated a brush to her dark indigo bangs, gently grooming her silky purple/pink streaked hair. She chuckled to herself as flash came to her mind. she felt a blush creep onto her face. What if he had a girlfriend? or worse. He seemed into her. But if he had a girlfriend... She tried to hold the thought out but it kept slipping through. she tipped toed off to the dining hall. No one was there, so twilight sat down alone. She knew her friends would be up soon. She dipped a powdered sugar donut in her coffee when the door creaked opened.
"Permission to enter princess?" Said a kind but firm voice.
Twilight looked up excitedly. Flash!
"Permission granted." She said dreamily giving him a small salute.
"So, would you like to began flying lessons today?" He asked.
"Just after I finish my breakfast. But how about you keep me company?" Twilight said with a warm smile.
"I guess I could spare some time..." He began.
"Great!" She screamed happily.
"Twilight play it cool!" She thought.
Flash look weirded out so she had to make a move.
"Uh... COFFEE BEANS!" she panicked.
"Uh, Coffee beans!" Flash said awquardly.
"Is she in to me? I can't tell!" Flash panicked in his head while a big fat grin was stuck on his face.
Twilight blushed for a moment causing flash to do the same.
"Sooooo. I hear you like the show MLP Just different? Cause I'm a fan of tv myself!" Twilight sputtered awquardly.
"Yeah. I Also like Canterlot style pizza! My favorite topping is..."
"Broccoli!" They said at the same time before enveloping into a series of giggles. After a moment they blushed back and forth towards one another. Eventually the clock struck ten.
"Well I will see you around noon in the courtyard." Said flash walking out of the room.
Twilight waved gently with a small smile. She felt her heart skip a beat as he smiled back at her, his navy blue eyes twinkling brightly.