Uh Oh

Oh my gosh. Sorry, I wanted to update sooner but....
Yeah....

XD

I met Gerard Way this weekend! It was awesome.
I cried.

It was at the NC Comic Con! <3 So, use this chapter as a chance to ask questions!

So I waited in line Forever! But it was awesome! I was super nervous and I didn't want to cry in front of my Inspiration/Hero. Luckily I didn't, I did cry once I got to the side. Because Gerard means a lot to me and this was a dream come true. ~(°0°~)

I had him sign my pencil bag and Vol. 6 of Killjoys.

One of the girls I talked with had him sign a B-day card her friends gave her. But get this- they picked a card with a pickle on the front and taped Gerard's face on it and drew arms so it would look like the real Pickle Gerard Meme.
He laughed.

On another note, my pencil bag is silly/weird looking. And he was like: "oh my God." He smiled and laughed softly.

It was a great feeling knowing that I made Gerard Way smile and laugh.

Now the issue about me crying
I hate crying. I especially hate crying in public. But I was so happy that I couldn't help it. I'm just glad I didn't cry in front of him. But I'm pretty sure when he looked at me he was going to. He shook my hand (because hugging wasn't allowed and he was behind a table. )

THE GEE WAY PANEL WAS SO MUCH FUN
HE HURT MY FEELZ AND NOW I KNOW WHY HE KILLED THE MONKEY IN UMBRELLA ACADEMY!

He talked about bringing him back though!

He also talked the guys from MCR writing a book. He said he'd love to read Frank's P.O.V.

He also talked about other stuff, which was a lot of fun. He talked about some stuff that he shouldn't have c; He let the cat out of the bag on Doom Patrol!