1. Introduction

Keyas Pov

She has never gone without calling so many days. She is not answering my calls, my emails, not on Skype now where is this stupid girl...I am damn worried. This is so unlike her. We cannot stay without speaking to each other for more than 1 day its almost a month today. Why am getting such negative vibes???

I don't have any emergency contact where I can call her. Gia you idiot the first thing I do when I find you is kill you.

Introduction :

Gia is my cousin, her dad and my mum are siblings. Well although I am her cousin we are closely bonded, we love each other more than anything else. She was my younger sister I was always very protective about her.

I would be the person who troubled her the most, but then only I was allowed to do so anybody else have to go through me before even touching my sister.

We were an average Indian family settled in the USA for last 2 generations.

Family meant a lot to us. Our families stayed in the same town, we studied in the same school, spent all weekends together. Festivals, birthdays, anniversaries were private affair but a huge celebration.

A trip to India was something we were always ready every year since, we get to meet our cousins in India and visit our ancestral home. All we cousins were a crazy gang in a closely knit family.

But then like every good thing comes to an end one day my Uncle, Gias dad met with an accident and left us she was just 16 I was 20. Then her mom married again. I moved to a different city for my Job, Gia was left alone with her mom and step dad ( sad excuse for a father). When she was 18 my aunt passed away, Gia decided that she will move out. I asked her to move in with me but she wanted to explore the world on her own. As a supportive sister I let her go but only on condition that if she needs, I will be the first person she will come to.

We have remained in constant touch. Well atleast till last month.