Chapter 41

Ethan's P.O.V

"Hey erm Ethan, can I talk to you for a minute?" Brandon asked. Millions of thoughts zoomed through my head. I know he's going to give me a warning about how to treat Hallie. But I already know that I have to treat her like the princess she is. He really has nothing to worry about I'm not planning to do her wrong. I remembered that I still haven't replied so I just nodded my head, feeling a bit nervous in case it's something more serious that treating her badly.

We walked upstairs and he shut the door and leant on it. Not going to lie this scares me a bit but I just calm myself down knowing that if he sees fear he will probably stop me from seeing Hallie. Like how bad would it be if I was scared of my girlfriend's brother?

"I just want a word about Hallie's worth, you have to treat her like a princess. One step out of line and you'll be sorry, got it?" He threatened. If I didn't have the right intentions I'd be scared but I plan on treating her perfectly. I know it's his job to protect his little sister so I don't blame him for 'threatening' me.

"You have nothing to worry about seriously. I know how special she is. I saw it the moment I met her." I smiled which made him smile. That has to be good thing.

"I knew you were a good lad. Treat her right and we'll have no problems." He said and left the room. Well that wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be!

Hallie's P.O.V

I saw Brandon walk downstairs with no Ethan and my head jumped to conclusions. Was he hurt? What had Brandon done this time? If he's scared another one away I will literally disown him. He's done it before and I know he won't hesitate to do it again.

"Bran, what have you done? Why do you always have to ruin things?" I shouted and he just looked at me with a smile. He knows that aggravates me. I was just about to shout at him more until I saw Ethan bob downstairs, no cuts and no bruises. I looked towards Brandon whose grin had grown over past few seconds that I had looked away.

"You always think the worse of me sis." He chuckled.

"Well, I can't help it, we all know what you're like." I giggled, finally seeing the funny side to my little outburst.

"It's nice to know you care Hal." Ethan winked. I hugged him and kissed his cheek whilst whispering "Always." In his ear. He pulled me on his knee kissing me on the lips.

"Ethan, you know I said you were a good lad, well my opinion will change if you carry on kissing my sister." Brandon joked. Ethan held his hands up mocking a surrendering pose. I giggled at how stupid my brother and boyfriend are.

"Shut up Bran. I'm sure you do much worse with Nellie." I joked.

"A gentleman never tells. And on that note I'm off to Nellie's." Ethan and Grayson started wolf-whistling which gained a belly laugh from me.

As soon as he left Ethan kissed me, going deeper until someone interrupted.

"Erm, you do realise I'm still here right?" Grayson chirped. Ethan groaned, "Damn having a twin." Grayson started laughing, "Cock-block since day 1! I'm off, so I'll leave you to it."

As soon as we heard the door slam Ethan mumbled against my lips, "Finally alone."

We were making out on the couch, hands roaming each other until we heard the front door open and we jumped apart, straightening ourselves up.

"Hello." I heard my grandma shout.

"Close call." I whispered in Ethan's ear making him shiver, making me smile slyly, do I really have that much effect over him?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please vote/comment, I'd really appreciate it:)