Chapter One : Black Out

Cindy: So what if you’re my first, may naitulong ka bang malaki sa Pilipinas nung nalaman nilang boyfriend kita?!

Basty: Cindy, huwag ka namang ganyan. We can still fix this relationship.

Cindy: Not anymore, not until you cheated on me for that slut. Here’s your ring ipagkasya mo sa pinkie niyang babae mo.

 Basty: Cindy! Cindy!

“ Cut! Cut! Cut!”

          May practice ngayon ang theater club for the coming School festival this week and now I’m here with my close friend Louise in the audience seat. What we are doing? Capital I.D.K.

“Aww! I probably stay here all day to watch him and listen to his muscular angelic voice… Oh nandito ka na pala.” Yeah she didn’t notice me.

“ Ahh yeah.. Actually I’ve been seating here for 2 hours. So how’s the practice?” She’s not listening to me.

“ Maybe this line should be delivered like this… “ sabi nung theater club president.

Nakatingin pa rin si Louise dun sa director ng play and the president of the theater club.

“ just fine. Nga pala did you finish it?”

“ Aa. Oo. Ito na yung sulat.”

“Brilliant. So all I got to do is to give it to him later.”

“You’re sure about that.”

“Obviously, big YES. You know I’ve like him since that day he left me the letter in my desk. And now, we’re moving forward. It’s my chance to make him as my boyfriend”

“You mean gusto mong maging boyfriend yung guy na yan even though you haven’t spoken with him in personal and you proved to yourself that he likes you with just a letter that you received last valentines?”

“UHM, Y.E.A.H as in Yeah.”

I don’t know pero may pagkashonga din minsan tong friend ko to fell in like with that guy that he don’t really know yet. At ang isa pang matindi I’m the one who’s making the letter to give back to him. I just write whatever my brain prepares, usual words, casual lines and what I think na nararamdaman ni Louise. I never had seen that guy too even his face, only his back whenever I go with Louise here.

          “Okay, okay. I still need to go in the music hall may rehearsal pa kami for the concert. I leave it to you girl. Good luck!”

          “fighting!”

          Nag-aja pose pa kami to cheer up each other. Okay my next stop after seating there for 2 hours and 15 minutes sa auditorium watching my friend Louise kakatitig dun sa nakatalikod na guy na like niya, eh sa music hall na ang destination ko.

“Irene”may biglang tumawag sa akin.

“oh Jimmy ikaw pala. Anong meron?” may inabot siya sa aking portfolio. Jimmy is one of the music club member.

“Ahh, bigyan kita ng copy ng piece na tutugtugin for the school festival concert. Here. Sunod-sunod na yan.”

“Really, I assure you spent some money to photocopy this. Wait”

Kumuha ako ng fifty pesos sa coin purse ko and inabot ko sa kanya. His reaction was like I put all the kamalasan to him.

“Ang MANHID mo!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he shouted with lots of exclamation point pa talaga.

Tapos tumakbo siya palayo na parang umiiyak at iniwan yung fifty pesos sa harapan ko.

“Problema nun? Weirdo”