Chapter 29

Already 2 weeks after Ji Hyo's pregnancy and their parents with the Running Man members were excited for the new baby. Jong Kook has been very busy, he seldom be back home in the middle of the night. Ji Hyo wasn't too busy, she just focus on her photoshoot cause that is the only thing Jong Kook allowed her to do although she wants to act.

It's 2pm. Ji Hyo just get home from her photoshoot, send by Chang Joo. She take a peek in Seong Eun's room. She was texting someone in the dim room.

"Yah! Cheon Seong Eun!!!" she simply shocked her sister makes Seong Eun's eyes wider.

"Unnie!!!! Luckily, I've no heart attack!!! Aish!!!" she shows her pouting lips.

"Hahahah!! I thought only your room was in black out..." she sit beside her.

"What're you doing?" Ji Hyo ask.

"Erm..err...where's..Jong Kook oppa?" she look around.

"Don't change the subject..." she said in a serious tone and Seong Eun keep her phone.

"Yah! Yah!! Gimme your phone..." Ji Hyo showing her hand to receive the phone.

"Ah, wae? There's nothing to do with it..." Seong Eun hold her phone tightly.

"Ah~ I know...you're texting Joong Ki, aren't you?" she raise her eyebrows a few times.

"A...aniya!! Don't jump into a conclusion!"

"Aigoo..lil sis...I saw the text ID...Joong Ki oppa with a heart symbol right?" she tease her sister.

"Unnie...I..." she speechless when all Ji Hyo said was true.

"You love him..." she whispers to Seong Eun and she just blush.

"Just tell him that will you?" Ji Hyo burst out.

"It's not easy, unnie...what if he just playing? What if he didn't think wise yet when he said he love me?!" she quickly cupped her mouth.

"Oh...so, he already confess..." Ji Hyo grins.

"Unnie..aniya...what if he's just using me?"

"Using you? For what? Listen, Joong Ki is a really smart person..I'm sure he's already think wise...and I think you too suit each other...just confess to him, it's not like the world gonna end..."

"Yes but...do you know how it feels when we really put on a huge hope with love on someone..and he just left you..." she ask and Ji Hyo turns silent.

Seong Eun finally realise she shouldn't said that. It will reminds her about her ex also as she call her dead brother.

"Erm..unnie..mianhe..I shouldn't..said that..."

"Aniya, Seong Eun ah...gwenchanha...it's not your fault..." she look up to her and smile.

"Unnie...erm...where's Jong Kook oppa?"

"He's working...he's quite busy these days..."

"What're you doing now?" Ji Hyo ask.

"Nothing..."

"Aigoo...nothing? Not even a work? I heard Joong Ki offer you to be a model..."

"Well...I haven't decide yet...unnie, since you're a model...can you tell me what's the type to be a model? I mean, how tall..how many KG..."

"Owh...that...just ask Joong Ki..."

"Andwae! You need..hurm...what's your weight now?"

"Yah!!! No need to ask that..." she said as she's always sensitive about her own weight.