Chapter 66

"Eomma! Bye bye!!" Ji Hyun shouted loudly while bowing and waving.

"Neh...bye bye, Ji Hyunie...do your best, okay?" Ji Hyo gave her the courage for her role today.

"Neh! Eomma, don't worry..Ji Hyun will make them agape..." she said confidently.

"Aigoo..Aigoo...how can you be so confident, huh? You haven't arrived yet..." Jong Kook ask.

"Appa...we need to be confident so we can archive it..." Ji Hyun said, smiling sweetly.

"You're getting cleverer, huh?" he said and Ji Hyun makes her aegyo.

"Come here..." Ji Hyo said and kiss her all over the face, Ji Hyun let out a giggle.

"Bye! I love you..."

"Bye bye! Ji Hyunie love eomma too!!" she said while jumping and walk out from the house to the car.

"I'll pick you up later..." Jong Kook said and approach her.

"Erm...careful..." she said and hug him tightly.

"Hahaha...miss me already?" he said jokingly.

"Yah! Yah! I won't hug you again...should I?"

"Appa!!!!!!!!!!!! Ppali!!!!!!! Ji Hyun can't be late!!!!!!" Ji Hyun scream her heart out till Jong Kook's sure the neighbours can hear it clearly.

"Owh...Fatty Princess is calling...bye..I love you..." he kiss her lips and cheek.

"Stop calling her a fatty..." she said while giggling.

"She is..." he wink makes she laugh.

*****************

Ji Hyo and Jong Kook took their seats at the parents section. They had a small chat with the other parents till the play started.

Ji Hyun walk out with her Frozen's costume and play her role as Elsa while the other girl play as Anna.

Starting to sing, Ji Hyo can't stop smiling, seeing her smile, her cute way, her low cute voice, she can't see anything else than her daughter. Ji Hyun even add a few random lines which is funny for the audience.

After the play ended, Ji Hyun walk in the backstage and get changed. But a sudden competition is being played along while the play. It was the best performance for girl and boy. Surprisingly, Ji Hyun won the competition and quickly walk to the stage. She bow and take the trophy with a certificate.

"Ji Hyunie...give us a few speech..." the teacher said and hand her the microphone.

"Err...neh...kamsahabnida...Ji Hyunie want to thank everyone, my teachers, my friends and eomma and appa...appa, gomawo for teaching Ji Hyun to sing! Appa Jjang! Eomma, gomawo for teaching Ji Hyun to act! Eomma Jjang! Saranghaeyo!!" Ji Hyun made a love sign with her arms and bow 90 degrees to the audience. Some of them were laughing at her cuteness.

After that, Ji Hyo and Jong Kook walk to the backstage to see their lovely daughter.

"Mommy!" Ji Hyun run and hug her, Ji Hyo immediately carry her.

"Ji Hyunie...you did great...eomma don't know you're this talented..." Ji Hyo praise her makes she giggle.

"Anyeonghaseyo, seonsaengnim..." Ji Hyo and Jong Kook bow to the teacher who approach them.

"Neh, anyeonghaseyo...thank you for coming, Ji Hyo ssi, Jong Kook ssi..."

"No need to thank us...it's a must to come and watch our child in a play..." Jong Kook said.