Chapter 82

Lately, Ji Hyo has been a busy woman. Well, her acting career, commercials here and there, being a mom ain't easy too. She's used to going home late night, she resist of taking a break. Her husband had asked to, but everyone knew her career was everything to her from the start, so he don't wanna ruin this.

He's worried of her health lately, she looks pale after she came home. She even keep having high fever but, that was a really small matter for her.

At 2:25, Ji Hyo just get back from home. She just finished her work at the office so, she felt free for a while.

As she walk to the living room, she take a sit, after she bring herself a glass of water. She drank it bit by bit till she hears a familiar voice calling him.

"Ji Hyo ah..." Jong Kook came downstairs dizzily after hearing sounds from downstairs.

Ji Hyo turns as she sees him. He walk and take a sit beside her, his eyes barely open as he rubs it.

"Sorry, did I wake you up...?" she said lowly, sighing.

"Nope...you're back, honey..." he smile, laying beside her, holding her hand which felt really warmer than usual.

"Hmm..." she hummed, she's tired, he see.

"Let's go to sleep, kay?" he said, she just left nodded and they went upstairs together for a sleep. She felt grateful her husband still be patient with her though she can't give her time fully to him anymore. She's afraid he might feel....he need another one.

************

"Cut!!!!!!!!!!!" the director shouted as he sighs after that.

"Song Ji Hyo ssi? Are you okay??" he asked, Ji Hyo answers. She was asked because of her pale looks.

"10 minutes break!" the director screamed again. The actor, Byun Yo Han also felt tired over the same scene which he had no wrong at all.

"Noona, are you okay? You look very pale...since yesterday..." Yo Han asks.

"I'm fine...thanks..." Ji Hyo smiled, convincing him.

Later, Chang Joo bring her to sit.

"Are you---"

"Stop asking me those questions please...! I'm sick of it..." she said, angry so sudden, Chang Joo's eyes widen.

"O-okay...I'm..sorry..."

"Ugh...sorry, oppa...I'm...I'm stressed out..." she said, drinking a bottle of mineral water.

"Well, you can tell me if you need a rest...we can stop for a while..."

"Don't force yourself..." Chang Joo advised. Ji Hyo smiled to him.

"Thanks oppa..."

"No problem...uhm...Jong Kook texted me, he won't be home before dinner, he's packed today..."

"Really?" Ji Hyo asks.

"I thought he's free this week, he told me before, so do Gap Jin oppa..."

"Maybe emergency..." Chang Joo convinced, Ji Hyo was not so convinced so she just let out a nod. She's packed with things in her head.

****************

"Unnie..." Seong Eun called Ji Hyo who's busy doing her work.

"What..." she answered, while focusing on the laptop and the documents on the dining table everywhere.

"Err...Jong Kook oppa... Ask you to fetch Ji Hyun..." Seong Eun said. She's stuttering, yet she knows her sister is busy nowadays.

"What?? Why don't he's the one who fetch her..??" Ji Hyo said, looking at Seong Eun curiously.