Chapter 83

"Ji Hyo ah..." Gap Jin finally arrived with Jong Kook. Ji Hyo was standing there unconsciously. Jong Kook approach his wife.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked, hugging her, Ji Hyo just can't say a thing, she just think of Ji Hyun right now.

Gap Jin talked to the teacher and guards.

"Hyung, they said, Ji Hyun has gone..."

"WHAT? DO YOU MEAN..."

"She's kidnapped..." Gap Jin said lowly but still, Ji Hyo is not deaf and cried after she hears it.

"NO...!!!" Ji Hyo screamed.

"There's no way she's kidnapped..she was there...over there.." Ji Hyo said, she can't think right, she feels she's going crazy.

"Ji Hyo, let's, go home..." Jong Kook said, he tried to console her and he wanted to calm her at home.

"What?! Are you kidding me??! Ji Hyun us somewhere out there and you want us to go HOME?!!" Ji Hyo shouted at him, letting go of his hug.

"No, Ji Hyo...that's not what I meant...it--" Ji Hyo cut his words.

"Whatever it is, I'm going to find Ji Hyun! I'm going to find MY DAUGHTER!" Ji Hyo shouted back, Gap Jin tried to hold her but she's fast enough to run into the car.

"Ji Hyo!!! Song Ji Hyo!!!" Jong Kook screamed, he's knocking the window car as Ji Hyo already locked the door.

"Hyung, you better catch her up, we don't want anything happens to her..." Gap Jin said, thoughtfully.

Jong Kook nod and get into his car, leaving Gap Jin at the school, settling with the guards.

Ji Hyo was on her rage. She's driving with full speed, cutting every cars on the road, she just focuses on her missing daughter. Her sore eyes, her messy hair, she do not care about that at all.

She loses control, her hands just keeps on shaking.

Jong Kook follows her from the back and tries to stop her from the front but she's driving with full speed and he can't do that.

Suddenly, he saw a Red Ferrari drives towards Ji Hyo's car and her car looks not under control and the Ferrari hit Ji Hyo's car hard.

"NO, JI HYO!!!!!!!!"

**************************

"Doctor, is she fine?"

"Jong Kook ssi, she's fine but needs some rest, she's too tired because she's thinking a lot. So maybe let her rest about 3 days, then we'll discharge her, okay?"

"Owh, thank you so much, doctor..."

"Don't let her think much..."

"Noted, thank you.." the doctor smiled and left. Jong Kook enters the room but suddenly receives a call.

"Gap Jin..."

"Is she okay, hyung?"

"She's fine, I'm glad there's nothing serious.."

"Good, I'm trying to find Ji Hyun, we already reported it to the police...they're doing their job.."

"Thanks Gap Jin.."

"Hyung...stay strong..."

"I will..." Jong Kook said as the lined disconnected.

Jong Kook released a long breath. He look at his wife. He knows she'll gone mad after she's awake.

"I'll find Ji Hyun..."

*******************

"So hyung, Ji Hyun was there about 2:26pm..the kidnapper came right away in front of the gate before the school was closed which is 2:28 and right 30 second after that, Ji Hyun and the kidnapper was out of sight.." Gap Jin explained to Ji Hyun.

"So he already knows about Ji Hyun a lot...that means.."

"He already planned to kidnap Ji Hyun from the first..." Gap Jin said.

"Yes, true!"

"But who.."

"Now we don't have any evidence and hint about the kidnapper... If I could track him, it would be very hard.." Jong Kook sighs.

"The CCTV record?"

"Not enough cause he's wearing all black..nothing could be seen.."

"Gap Jin ah, can I have the record?" Jong Kook asks.

"Y-yeah sure..but..what for?"

"Just...checking.." Jong Kook said, thinking of something.

*******************

Both Ji Hyo and Jong Kook's parents already know about the news. Like Ji Hyo, their souls were like flown away just like that. They head to the hospital to coo Ji Hyo but unfortunately, she's not even awake yet.

**************

Meanwhile, Jong Kook was in Gal Jin's computer room. He was checking on the video. Yes, the record. He keeps pausing and rewinding the video, hoping he could find something.

Then, he notices the man's jeans' pocket. There's a tiny paper with words and numbers on it. He zoomed in the video after pausing it. And copy the exact number.

"689235...thank God there's something..."

Without further delay, he quickly finds his manager and hand the paper to him.

"689235? It's like an account number?" Gap Jin guess.

"I don't know...I just want you to track this number, maybe account number or address or anything, I don't know but please.."

"O-okay..I'll try..but it needs a few hours..."

"It's fine..but please find it."

*****************

"Jong Kook ah..." Mrs. Cheon is still not okay with her daughter situation and hug Jong Kook after seeing Jong Kook walk in the room.

"I'm sorry..." he said.

"No...it's okay...not your fault.." Mr. Cheon said and pat Jong Kook's shoulder.

"She's going to be awake..." Jong Kook smiled.