Chapter 5

Angelina leaned against the cupboard door, and slid downwards, feeling tired. "Camellia... where are you?" She groaned. Camellia, on the other hand, was window-shopping. She'd already bought the groceries and a few spools of thread that she needed, as well as rolls of fabric. She walked through the mall, looking at all the items on promotion. Then, she finally checked her phone to only see a number of missed calls from the house.

Camellia hurried when she came across the Williams & Jones store. "Oh my God... This dilemma..." Camellia was tempted. The promotion in store were something Camellia didn't want to miss. "The latest design of the Cat Collection series is finally on sale!" Camellia muttered under her breath. "But there's no other reason why Ange would call me that many times..." She panicked. "Tch, just when times like this have to come!"

・・・

"I'm back!" Camellia called out as she ran into the living room, where she saw Angelina leaning against the cupboard door. "What is it?" Camellia hissed. Some weird guy! Get a broom or something! Angelina mouthed back. But, she couldn't understand a single thing. "Quelle?" She dropped her jaw. "A broom or something." Angelina angrily whispered. "Oh," Camellia nodded. She dropped the shopping onto the couch and the groceries onto the dining table before she pulled out a kitchen knife from the drawers.

Angelina slowly moved away as Camellia grasped the knob. She turned the knob and viciously pulled the door open and thrusting the knife in. "There isn't anyone inside." Camellia called. "But. There. Was. Someone." Angelina stopped, walking out from the kitchen. "Well, there was someone. He could be gone for all you know." "Well, I knocked him out, so that's not possible." She went over as Camellia switched the lights on. A dull thud. "Never mind! Found him!" Camellia called, looking up, when Angelina arrived.

She looked up as well and saw Gérard, looking scared with his neck millimeters away from the knife. "Call the cops." Angelina said. "Wait! Wait! I'll tell you everything that you want to know!!" Gérard begged. Camellia wasn't convinced. She took out her phone and places it to her ear. "Just did it, connard!" Camellia evilly smirked. Angelina folded her arms. "Cam, you didn't call the cops." Angelina let the cat out of the bag.

"Dammit, Ange." She growled. Camellia glared at the shivering Gérard. "Who are you? Why are you here? How did you get here? Where did you come from?" Camellia asked a string of questions. "I'm Prince Gérard Malachite Octavian, I'm here to find my lady love, I was flying in a storm when I crashed into your garden. I came from my castle in the Black Woods, off the coast of Scotland." He answered.

"Did he say flying and castle?" Angelina whispered to Camellia. "Most of all, lady love." Camellia chuckled. Angelina cleared her throat. "Well, get lost. This is the 21st century, in America." Camellia said. "But.. can I at least know if one of you have a dragonfly birthmark by chance?" He asked. The girls looked at each other. "One moment." Angelina dragged Camellia into the living room, further from the stairs.

"Ange, he's wants/needs you as his lady love." Camellia told Angelina, who was pacing about. "But I can't be! I'm only 15! He's like... 19 or older!!" -"I'm 118!" Gérard shouted, correcting Angelina- "118.." she face-palmed. "How did he even live so long?" Camellia asked. "I'm a vampire." Angelina tripped over her feet and fell onto Camellia, who was on the couch.

Camellia pushed Angelina off and went into the kitchen. The redhead saw her brunette housemate carry a set of knifes and a garlic bulb to the cupboard where Gérard yelped in fear. Angelina went over. Camellia had stabbed places just inches from Gérard's body as she pressed the garlic against his face. "What?" Camellia asked, with a tone as if it was normal to have someone pinned to the ceiling without anything holding him?! Angelina slapped her head.