Research Document #2 Sarah Pike

It is Thursday 26th 2002 and the time is 7:36pm. The cameras actually worked! I had evidence that there was something lurking in the woods. I showed the picture to some of the witnesses and asked them if this was accurate to what they'd seen. Most people said yes but others claimed it had a bigger face and its eyes were either blue or yellow, either way the similarities were there. One woman, Sarah Pike, opened up about her experience with the creature. She told me she first encountered it a few months ago and she lost her little boy to it. The situation was very unsettling. She was asleep with her husband in her room, she felt something land on the end of the bed and woke up. There it was, the humanoid monster sitting at the end of the bed staring at her. She immediately woke her husband up and he reached for a baseball bat beside the bed. The monster leaped down from the bed and scampered into the hallway, they then heard the scream of their son and ran to his room. Bits of her son were scattered around the bed and the beast was nowhere to be found. Sarah had been scarred for life after the death of her son, her husband left her and she's been truly traumatised to say the least.

The next thing I did was show her the picture I obtained, I should've known this was a stupid move. She screamed and told me to leave, she began crying and shouting her sons name. I tried to calm her down but she just dropped to the floor and kept crying. I thanked her anyway and left, I alerted her neighbours and they said she'd calm down soon enough. No one really believed Sarah's story and they believe her son was killed by some kind of animal. Others think her husband killed her son to give him an excuse for leaving as they were apparently having marriage issues. But I believe Sarah Pike. She had a name for the monster, quite an unusual one but it seemed to fit for some odd reason. She called it "The Rake".

Continued in #3