Research Document #3 I Saw It Again

Last night it was here again. I don't know how it got in but it doesn't matter. I believe the creature isn't lethal, not now. Sarah Pike must of been mistaken as the Rake caused no harm to me or Riley. It simply stared at us, yes it was creepy and uncomfortable but it wasn't dangerous.
It was around 1AM and I was sitting in bed, Riley was asleep. I was reading To Kill A Mockingbird, one of my favourites. I raised my head from the book to see a tall figure standing in the doorway. It was the Rake. It was very thin and tall, its  arms and legs were as long as it's body and it's skin looked like peeled skin. It's fingers were slim but sharp and it's eyes were definitely white. Not blue. Not yellow. White. The Rake stared at me for around a minute until it let out a screech and went on all fours. I assumed it was taking an attacking stance but it just left, it crawled away like a spider. The screech woke up Riley and caused him to leap up on the bed, just like last time I couldn't sleep. Riley however went out in an instant.

I find the Rake so fascinating but dangerous at the same time. I would kill for a chance to study the creature.

Continued in #4