Part 13

Days past and Riddhima try to talk with Armaan...
Armaan keep busy him in work and didn't let Riddhima get a chance to talk with him alone...
Riddhima accept wht she didn't wasn't right and she should have given him a chance atleast... Now it was getting difficult for her to spend the day not talking to him like before...

On the other side, Armaan was trying his best to keep himself away from Riddhima... He knows she doesn't deserve this behavior from his side... But he doesn't want to let her take his mind and heart when she really wasn't to be his...
Before Armaan confess his feeling, he knows she is her good friend... Actually his best friend and best partner anyone could get...
But knowing she didn't think him more than her friend, he wants to controll his feeling for her... Thinking it was just one side love... One side feeling...
Armaan was working late at night... He thought like always everyone left... He didn't know Riddhima who was in her cabin was waiting to get a chance to talk with him...
Armaan look at the time and saw it was already 1 at night... Swtich off his lap, he rests his head on his chair...
Aaj ek baar bhi Riddhima koh nehi dekha...' He thought while his eyes were closed...
Why my heart is not listening to me...
Why my love for her keep growing and growing... Knowing that she is not willing to give a chance to me, to our relation more than friendship...
Why Riddhima... Why u r taking over my heart and mind...
Not only that...
U didn't let me sleep even now...
Coming in my dreams...
Smiling, showing the love and care...
Why Riddhima...
Why I couldn't control my mind and heart... Why...'
Armaan move closed to the table putting his hand on the table and holding his head in his palm... Tusnami was going inside his mind and heart... Thinking about Riddhima everytime he gets...
Knock knocks...' Someone was on the door... Armaan thought it would be the guard so he said Come in' not looking at the door...
Armaan...'
Armaan look at the one who was standing there... He wasn't expecting her to be here this late...
Tum yaha.. Ghar nehi gayi...'
Armaan... Mujhe tumse baat karni hai...' She said... She moves inside and standing in front of him...
Riddhima... Abhi bohot der hogayi... Chalo main tumhe ghar tak chod deti hoon...' Armaan said collecting his belonging...
Armaan... Please... Mujhe tumse baat karni hai...' Riddhima said...
Riddhima... We can talk... But let's leave now... We can talk on the way back to home...' Saying this Armaan move out from his cabin...
Riddhima was wondering why he was ignoring her... Doesn't he feel how badly she needs to talk to him... She was happy he would be droping her home.. Atleast she wouldn't get some time to spend and talk with him...
Riddhima came out to see Armaan waiting near his car... When he saw her coming, he sit in the driver seat and wait for her to come and sit...
Riddhima sit and he drove off...
One the way back for 10mins Armaan didn't say anything... Neither Riddhima knows how to start the conversation... Awkward moments were going between them not knowing wht to say to each other...
Armaan...' Riddhima call him breaking the silent between them...
Hmmm...' Armaan who was looking infront to the road...
Tum mujhe ignore kyu kar rahe ho...' Riddhima asked looking at him...
Nehi toh...' Armaan said...
Phir jab bhi main baat karne ki koshish karti hoon toh tum kaam beech main laakhe baat koh kyu daalte ho...' Riddhima asked...
Before answering her, Armaan took a little time...
Riddhima... Kyunki aajkal bohot kaam hai...' Armaan said...
Armaan... I know kaam hai lekin pehle bhi tum time nikalke mujhse baat karte hai... Mere saat lunch karte hai lekin ab...' Riddhima look at her hand as tears come to her eyes..
If u r thinking Im change after I confess u Riddhima, then aisa kuch nehi hai... Dad is not coming to office and mujhe sab kuch handle karna hai... U knows it right...' Armaan said looking at her and saw her looking at her hand...
Armaan saw how much sad she was but he couldn't help...
He is afraid if he be friends with her, he may cross his limit by getting emotion...
He don't want anything to happen between them without her permission...
Armaan... We r still friend na...' Riddhima asked...
Armaan didn't know wht to say... Becox he never thinks she was just a friend... She is more than a friend for him from the very first time... How could he just be friends with her...
Ofcourse Riddhima... We r friends...' Armaan said...
Rest of the drive, they didn't talk to each other...
Riddhima keep looking at him and whenever he turn to look at him, she turn her face other side...
And same goes with Armaan... He keeps looking at her every second he get and knows she was looking at him too...

ATUL MANSION...

Anjali was thinking about Riddhima and Armaan... She knows Riddhima wouldn't tell about her feelings to anyone... She is still afraid of her past...
Atul wasn't back and Anjali was waiting forhim...Recollecting last night conversation with Riddhima she keep smiling knowing her princess will get a happy life with Armaan if she is willing to give a chance to Armaan...
Anjali... Kis baat pe smile kar rahi ho...' Anjali look to see Atul coming and placing the bag on the coffee table he sit next to her...
Bas aise hi Ridzy ki baare main...' Anjali said...
Ridzy ki...'
Haan... Pata hai Atul...' Saying this Anjali told him her conversation about hers and Riddhima...
Atul was really happy for Armaan and specially Riddhima...
Mujhe pata hai Armaan use pasand karta hai bohot pehlese... Aur humhare Ridzy... Woh bhi...
Aur mujhe yeh bhi pata hai Ridzy itni aasaani se apni feelings koh kissi ki saamne nehi kahengi...
Anjali...
Hum dono ne tumhare Dad aur Mom ki saat dekha Ridzy kaise tuta ta us waqt...
Hum sabne use kaise sambhala yeh humse accha koi aur nehi jaante...
Lekin Armaan bilkul us ladke se alag hai...' Atul said...
Mujhe pata hai Atul...
Bas ab Riddhima ki decision ke liye rukhna chahiyeh humhe... Kyunki uski khushi humhari khushi hai...' Anjali said...
I hope woh Armaan koh ek chance de...' Atul said...
Main bhi... Chalo tum fresh hoke aao... Main khaana lagati hoon..' Anjali said moving to the kitchen when Atul move to get a cool shower after a long busy day...

After a week it was Valentine day...
Anjali call up to the girls including Nikki too to come and have a girl's night in Atul Mansion...
Atul went out of station and wouldn't be back before Valentine day...
It was Saturday night and Anjali was expecting everyone to be there by 8pm so they could enjoy dinner and do some gossip...
Anjali finished making dinner and was arranging dishes on table when the bell rings...
She open the door to see Muskaan and Sapna smiling and when she open they hugs her making her loose her balance...
Girls... Sambhalke... Mujhe girane ka iraada hai kya...' Anjali said balancing and responding their hug...
Anjy... So happy to see u after so many days...' Muskaan said...
Kash main bhi aise keh sakti...' Sapna said moving inside...
Ya.. U girl's r so lucky at least tum dono toh ek dusre se din main mil sakte hai...' Muskaan said leaving Anjali to closed the door...
Ridzy kaha hai... Tum logo ke saat nehi aaye...' Anjali asked...
Muskaan and Sapna through their bags on the floor near by the sofa and sit...
Madam koh tohdi der hojaenge...' Muskaan said closing her eyes resting her back... Aaah... Tired day...'
Girls... Mujhe tum dono koh Ridzy ki bare main kuch batana hai...' Anjali said sitting next to them...
Both sit proper hearing this and seems like they were fresh to hear news about Riddhima...
Wow... Ridzy ki bare main... Kya kiya...' Muskaan asked getting excited...
Actually not Ridzy only... It's about Ridzy and Armaan...' Anjali said...
Atul and Anjali talk about making Riddhima confess about her feeling to Armaan...
And also Atul asked to get the hell of Sapna and Muskaan... So Anjali thought it would be better if she invite them and talk face to face...
Ridzy and Armaan...' Sapna asked questions writing all over her face... Sapna and Muskaan exchange looks and wait for Anjali to continuous...
Actually like a week before, Ridzy tell me about it... I wasn't get time to tell u girls about this...' Anjali start...
its ok Anjy... Yeh toh batao kya bataya Ridzy ne...' Muskaan said...
Woh...' Anjali couldn't tell more when the door bell rings...
Shit... Bad timing... Maybe its Ridzy... Main baad main bataungi...' Saying this Anjali went to open the door and it was Nikki only...
Hi Bhabhi...' Nikki said hugging Anjali...
Hey Niks... On time... Aao...' Anjali welcome her and both move inside ...
Hi girls...' Nikki says when she saw Muskaan and Sapna sitting in the hall...
Hey Nikki...' Sapna said...
Hi Nikki... Aaaja...' Muskaan said giving space to her to sit on the sofa...
Ridzy nehi aayi...' Nikki asked looking around...
Anjali came with juice as they wouldn't be having dinner without Riddhima...
Haan who tohdi der main aajaengi...' Sapna said...
So kya baate hai ho rahi hai...' Nikki asked taking a glass of juice which Anjali offer her...
Kuch khaas nehi bas aise hi...' Sapna said as she saw Anjali asking from eyes not to say as Armaan was her brother... Nikki saw this and Anjali turn her back to her and offer juice to Muskaan...
Ummm... Seems like u girls didn't want to talk infront of me about it...' Nikki said...
Arey aisa kuch nehi hai Nikki... hum toh bas Ridzy aur Armaan ki...' Muskaan stop...
Anjali and Sapna glare at her for telling it to Nikki...
Oh... Bhai Aur Ridzy ki bare main... Waise mujhe sab pata hai... Don't worry... U can trust me I wouldn't say anything...' Nikki said sipping her juice...
Kya pata hai tumhe Niks...' Anjali asked...
Yehi ki bhai loves Ridzy and Ridzy too have feelings for him but something is making her stop confessing her love to him...' Nikki said...
Wht...' Sapna and Muskaan shouted and Nikki got scared of suddenly shout...
Kya tum dono koh nehi pata...' Nikki said looking at them both...
Haan... Anjy yehi batane wali ti lekin use pehle tumne bell ring ki toh...' Sapna said...
Sach main Armaan loves Ridzy... And wht about Ridzy...' Muskaan asked still not believing her ears...
Nikki look at Anjali who asked to tell them wht happen...
Nikki told them when Armaan first saw her, from the first sight it was love to him...
How he try to find her past 2yrs, waiting for that girl to come back to his life...
How he confess and Ridzy reject him...
How broken he was and about the room he kept his every happy memory which is related to Riddhima...
She talk to Riddhima and feels even she loves him but something was stopping her from accepting and confessing even she loves Armaan...
Sapna and Muskaan keep exchanging and looking at Nikki and Anjali...
This whole time no one say anything while Nikki tell them everything she knows...
Ridzy still didn't get over with it...' Muskaan said thinking about past...
It wouldn't be easy u know but...' Sapna said...
Girls... I really don't know wht happen in Riddhima past... But im sure it's related to relations...
I think Ridzy koh past accept karke aage badna chahiyeh... I mean every man r not same... Especially bhai...
Use toh kaam ke aage kuch dikhai nehi dete... Lekin jabse Ridzy koh dekha, it seems he got a new life...' Nikki said...
Others didn't say anything...
I know u r right Nikki... I told her the same when she shares all that wht happen between her and Armaan with me...' Anjali said...
Muskaan and Sapna look at her asking wht she told her... Anjali tell them about their conversation and she had make her realized she also got feelings for him...
Also tell them that she asked to give one chance to him and she agreed that she will think about it...
I hope Ridzy make a good decision about this... We all know Armaan wouldn't be much nicer then anyone... And Ridzy wouldn't get someone like Armaan...' Sapna said...
I have thought about something girls...
As Valentine day is next week, why don't we just make her agree to confess on that day... Special day for special occasion...' Anjali said..
Gr8 idea...' Muskaan said...
Lekin how r we gonna bring the topic...' Sapna asked...
Point... And don't forget she didn't tell us anything about her and Armaan...
Anjy u know becox she told and Nikki knows becox Armaan is her bhai and she had talk to Ridzy about it...' Muskaan said...
Anjali and Nikki look at each other... Then an idea click in Nikki mind...
Girls... We r girls right... So wht we often do when we get together... GOSSIP...
We will talk about lovers... Tonight topic...
I know Anjy is married but still hum teeno aur Ridzy haina...' She said winking at them...
Everyone agrees it would be a good way...
Sapna check the time and it was 9 already... Riddhima wasn't there yet...
Yeh Ridzy kaha reh gayi...' Sapna said...
Main phone karke poochti hoon...' Anjali said...
Anjali was to dial her number but before she could bell ring and she was glad at last she reach and soon everyone was having dinner...
They attack the foods like teenagers... Talking and teasing each other they finished dinner...
After dinner they went to room and change for their night dress... Everyone sit on the bed... Anjali was sitting resting her back on the bed board while Riddhima was laying down resting her head on her lap... Anjali keep caring her hair...
Muskaan was laying resting her hand on Riddhima stomach while Sapna was laying on her on the bed on her stomach with her legs up and moving it...
Nikki was sitting next to her...
It so nice at last we got time to get together and have some fun...' Ridzy said...
Hum toh kabhi bhi kar sakte hai... Lekin kya karu... Koi bohot busy rehte hai...' Muskaan said...
Haan... Aur suna hai phirse ek deal mila hai...' Sapna said...
Arey, maine kabhi mana kya kiya aise milne ke liye...' Riddhima asked knowing they were talking about her...
Nehi.. Lekin humhe pata hai tum nehi aapaengi... Kyu Sapna...' Muskaan said...
Haan.. Aajkal Armaan ki aas paas jo ghumte hai hum dono kit oh yaad bhi nehi aati..' Sapna said making a sad face...
Riddhima wasn't expecting anything comment like this... They her two friends shamelessly took Armaan name... That too infront of Nikki...
Nikki smiles looking at Riddhima who look at her and Riddhima gave her a nervous smile...
Kya tum dono...
Accha yeh sab chodo...
Di... Valentine day is coming... Any special thing for Atul jeeju...' Riddhima said changing the topic not knowing she was actually starting the real topic for the night...
Oye... Tujhe kabse yeh Valentine day pe itni interests hone lagi...' Muskaan asked before Anjali could answer Riddhima...
Kahin tujhe koi mila toh nehi Valentine celebrate karne ke liye...' Sapna asked sitting on the bed showing a surprise expression which was an act of course...
Kya hai yaar tum dono... Main kuch bhi poochte toh mujhe waapas sawal kyu karte ho..
maine toh bas aise poocha...
Di ki shaadi ki baad pehli Valentine day hai aur woh har koi lover celebrate karte hai... Aur di toh jabse Atul jeeju mila hai tabse celebrate karte hai if u two forget...' Riddhima reply them...
Haan toh poochne main aur tujhe humko batane main kya jaata hai...'Muskaan said...
Aur tu itna gussa kyu ho rahi ho.. Humne toh bas poocha...
Aur u knows wht Ridzy...
Jab koi aise gussa hoti hai toh iska matlab kuch aur hota hai...' Sapna said winking at her...
Main gussa nehi hoon...
Waise bhi tum dono bhi is baar Valentine day main busy hogana...' Riddhima said...
She knows Muskaan was secretly dating with Rahul and Sapna was with Amit... This make them both shut...
Haan toh Anjy batao... Kya special karne wali ho Jeeju ke liye...'Muskaan asked not letting Riddhima to say anything further...
Dekho... Dono kaise Sharma rahi hai... Amit aur Rahul toh tum dono ki aise laal laal cheeks dekhte toh fida huva hai...' Riddhima said teasing Muskaan and Sapna...
They look at her as saying if she doesn't keep shut, they will kill her... Riddhima laugh seeing their face and enjoying it...
Kya Ridzy... Chup raho...' Anjali said...
Arey Di... Maine kiya kya... In dono koh kitne bola mujhe aise sawal poochne ke liye...
Aur tum dono koh pata haina mujhe tum dono se judi har news pata hai... I have a secret agent who gives me every single information about u two...' Riddhima said controlling her laugh...
Ridzy tu chup rahi nehi toh mujhe bhi teri ek secret pata hai...' Muskaan warn her...
Anjali and Nikki got alert hearing this... Even Riddhima stop laughing...
Muskaan laugh at her typical laugh.
Giving hi5 to Sapna, Dekho Ridzy ki face...'
Muski ki bacchi...' Riddhima was about to get up and hit her Anjali pull her back...
Ok time out... No fighting ok...
Ab yeh toh pata chala Muskaan aur Sapna have boyfriend... Wht about u Nikki...' Anjali asked...
Nikki looks at Anjali as she wasn't expecting she will be the next target... Anjali wink at her letting her know it was to carry with the plan..
Aisa koi mila nehi hai mujhe abhi tak... Waise bhi bhai mujhe akele kahin jaane nehi deti toh I only goes collage...' Nikki reply as a shy smile plays on her lip...
Koi toh hoga... I mean crush...' Muskaan said...
Promise karo tum log kissi koh nehi batengi... Not boy's becox u knows they will tell bhai...'Nikki said...
Means hai... I promise I wouldn't tell anyone...' Sapna said...
Others promise too...
Woh Dad ki friend ki beta hai... Mujhe uska real name nehi pata... Nickname is Abhi...' Nikki said while red shade took on her cheeks...
Cool...' Muskaan and Sapna said together...
Toh yeh toh pata chala sabko Valentine mili hai...' Ridzy said...
Aur tumhe Ridzy...' Muskaan asked...
Please Muski... U knows na... I don't...' Riddhima stop when she saw Anjali and Nikki staring at her...
Ridzy.. U knows u can't lie to me and Muskaan...' Sapna said...
Riddhima look at Anjali who blink her eyes saying tell them... They have been her best friend from years... Riddhima knows they deserve it...
Riddhima sit on the bed facing to Muskaan and Sapna...
Actually Muski... Sapna... I know I should have told u both these that time only but I was confused...
Actually na...' Riddhima said...
Why u r hesitating Ridzy... U knows u can tell us anything... We r ur friends... and we want u to be happy Ridzy...' Sapna said...
Actually... Someone ... Propose me...' Riddhima said...
Wht...' Muskaan stand on the bed and Sapna just hit her forehead thinking how over react Muskaan do... They decided they wouldn't let Riddhima knows Anjali and Nikki already tell them about Riddhima and Armaan...
Oye tu beitjana Muski...
Haan woh ek week pehle propose kya ta...' Riddhima said pulling her hand and make her sit...
Koan hai woh paagal... Jo tujhe propose kya...' Muskaan said...
Dekho Muski... Woh paagal nehi hai... Aur kyu... Koi mujhe propose nehi kar sakti kya...' Riddhima said...
Muski... Please chup raho...
Ridzy bolo koan hai woh...
Aur tumne kya kaha...' Sapna said...
Common Sapna, Ridzy toh obviously No bolengi... Kyu Ridzy...' Muskaan said...
Sapna glare at her and turn to Riddhima asking her to answer her...
Haan Muski... U r right... Maine use na bola...' Riddhima said as sadness took place in her face...
Koan hai woh...' Sapna asked...
Riddhima look at Nikki and Anjali... They nod their head asking her to tell further...
Armaan...' Riddhima said closing her eyes waiting to hear their reaction... But when she didn't hear either of reply, she opens her eyes to see both looking at her shocked...
Riddhima look at Anjali asking for help to bring them back from shock...
Anjali shake Muskaan by her shoulder and Riddhima tap Sapna shoulder...
Armaan... Ridzy... Tumne Armaan koh no bola...' Muskaan said when she came out from the shocked...
Ridzy... R u still not able to move on ur life... I mean I know it will be difficult u to believe... But atleast uski feelings ka toh socha hota...
We all know how much workaholic Armaan is...
In front of his work he didn't see anything else...' Sapna said...
Sapna..Maine kaha na main confused ti...' Riddhima said...
Ti ka kiya matlab hai Ridzy... Abhi clear hogaya ki tum Armaan ke bare main kya sochte ho...'Muskaan asked...
Riddhima nod her head not meeting her eyes with anyone...
Matlab...' Anjali and Nikki asked...
Matlab maine socha main Armaan koh ek chance du... Yeh rishte koh ek chance du...' Riddhima said...
Next second Nikki, Anjali, Muskaan and Sapna hugs her making her choked...
Girlsss... Leave me... Nehi toh main Armaan koh meri feelings batane se pehle upar poach jaungi...' Riddhima said...
Hearing this everyone leaves her and hugs each other leaving Riddhima to catch her breath and controlling her breath...
Anjali came and hug her little princess... Tears shining in everyone eyes... Riddhima saw this...
OMG... Nikki jaldi jaakhe ek bucket le aao... Yaha tsunami aane wali hai... .dekho dekho yeh teeno rone wali hai...' Riddhima said and next second she reserve a smash from Muskaan...
Ouch Muski...' Riddhima said caring her arms...
Aise baat karengi toh aisa hi hoga...
But Ridzy... We r really happy for u...' Muskaan said hugging her...
Ab yeh bhi batao tum kab batane wali ho Armaan koh...' Sapna asked...
Haan... Bhai toh bohot khush hoga...' Nikki said...
Any special thing u r doing Ridzy...' Anjali asked...
Haan di... Main sab kuch socha... Lekin uske liye tum logo koh meri help karna hoga...' Riddhima said...
Yeh bhi koi kehne wali baat hai... Ofcourse we will be glad to help u Ridzy...' Sapna said...

Riddhima tell them about her plan and they agree to help with her...
Like this they keep talking whole night... Teasing, fighting and gossiping...

With loveRihooHaws