Part 61

As they open the door, they was attack by Muskaan, Sapna and Rahul... Riddhima, Nikki and Armaan were shocked to see them suddenly hugging when they open the door and they didn't know they were coming over... 'Tum log...' Armaan asked..'Kyun Jeeju, hum log nehi aa sakte kiya...' Muskaan as who was attack Nikki as Sapna attack Riddhima... 'Nehi, Armaan ka matlab hai achanak tum log bina bataye aagayi na...' Riddhima said... 'I know Ridzy... Hum achanak issiliyeh aayi hoon kyunki humhe tum log koh surprise dena ta... Aur gifts bhi toh leni hai tum log se...' Muskaan said... 'Waise tum log kahin jaa rahe ho kiya...' Rahul asked...'Haan woh actually ghar main khana banane ke liyeh kuch nehi hai...' Nikki said...'Toh tum log kyun jaa rahe ho... Servant koh bhejde...' Sapna says... Riddhima and Nikki exchange look and look towards Armaan who had a frown on his face knowing it was his mistake that he tell them wrong date... Muskaan, Sapna and Rahul exchange looks wondering why Riddhima and Nikki were looking at Armaan and seeing Armaan frowning, they understood Armaan had done something wrong... 'Don't tell me Armaan ne ek din aur chutti de di un logo koh...' It was Rahul who broke the silent... 'Rahul, tum toh jaante ho jab bhi bhai koh aisa kuch bhi karna hota hai toh ek ya doh din dehi dete hai servants koh...' Nikki said laughing... 'Yaar ab mera kiya galati hai... Maine toh date dekh ke hi bola ta...' Armaan said... 'Bhai, aaj aane ke liyeh bolna ta lekin aapne pakka aaj ke din tak off lene koh kaha hoga...' Nikki said... 'Ab jo hogaya, so hogaya... Chalo hum market jaakhe saamaan le aate hai...' Riddhima said cutting them... 'Tum log bhi chalenge humhare saat ya yaha wait karenge...' Armaan asked...'Arey hum kyun yaha rahun jab tum teeno saat main jaa rahe hai... Hum bhi chalenge na...'Muskaan said..'Ya it would be fine with us... Isbahane tum log bhi madad bhi hojaenge...' Sapna said... 'Tum log dinner karke jaana... Chalo jaldi nehi toh shop band hogajenge...' Riddhima said and soon they were in two cars and drive off to market... After spending an hour in market, NIkki and Riddhima got everything they would be needing for the coming week... Also they got their cosmetic for the month and soon they were back in Mallik Mansion...By the time they reach, it was 6 and Nikki said it was early to make dinner... So they went to Riddhima room leaving Armaan and Rahul in the hall watching television... Nikki and Riddhima got the gifts they got for Muskaan and Sapna, both were happy to see so much gifts as they were the only peopel who couldn't make it with others... 'So Ridzy, how was everything back there...I mean Armaan ne tumhe akele main ghumne legaya hoga na...' Muskaan asked... Hearing Muskaan question, Nikki started to laugh and Riddhima stare at her... Muskaan and Sapna exchange look and seeing their expression, they understood something must have happen defnitely... 'Chalo batao kya kiya Armaan ne...' Sapna said as she make herself comfortable on the bed as Muskaan also move on Riddhima side... Nikki who was laughing try to control her smile giving Riddhima a cute puppy face who was giving her a deadly look for putting her in this situation... She knows how Muskaan and Sapna wouldn't leave her now... 'Girls, hum family ke saat time spend karne gayi ti yaar... Why would Armaan do anything special for me...' Riddhima asked as she was unpacking and separating her and Armaan's cloths... 'Right Bhabs, Issiliyeh Bhai ne aapko fashion show ke baad baahar legaye right... Woh bhi akele...' Nikki said... Riddhima look towards Nikki as she or Anjali haven't asked from her about that night those days they were in Malaysia... Riddhima thought they wouldn't ask them because Anjali said that Ananya and Billy said Atul that to take Anjali out too without them... Also they got spare time spending with their respective partners... 'Niks, tum toh aise bol rahe ho jaise tum ABHI ke saat kahin nehi gaye...' Riddhima saying Abhi names loudly... 'Abhi... Abhi koan hai...' Muskaan asked... This time it was Nikki turn to give Riddhima a glare for mentioning about Abhi when they haven't tell anyone else other then Anjali and Atul about Abhi... Riddhima mouth a sorry holding her ears while Sapna and Muskaan wait for them to answer their question and tell them who is this new guy... 'Ridzy, Niks... Koi bataenge...' Sapna asked...'Actually Sapz and Muski... Abhi na... Meri ek friend hai... Tum log mil chuki hai use... Remember the day we went out to have lunch in that new restaurant... Jaha ki manager bohot handsome ta as per Nikki's point of view...' Riddhima said... 'Use kabse jaante ho tum Ridzy...' Muskaan asked...'Haan humne toh us din ke baad mili nehi use...' Sapna said...'I know but main aur Armaan waha jaati rehti hoon na... Also he is a good friend of Armaan and Niks, haina Niks...' Riddhima said winking at Nikki as if saying they were successful in diverting their mind of thinking something must be cooking inbetween Abhi and Nikki... Before Sapna or Muskaan could ask something else, Armaan call from downstairs asking that when they will get to dinner... Riddhima check the time and it was 7 30pm so Riddhima stood up to go and make dinner...'Tum beit ke baate karo.. Main dinner bana ti hoon...' Riddhima said going towards the wardrobe to put their cloths and then making her way out from the room... 'Hum yaha beit ke kiya karenge... Waise bhi tumhe toh hum dono koh batana padega Armaan ne kya kiya us raat... ' Muskaan said as three of them came behind with her... 'Kuch nehi huva... I mean we went to have dinner thats it...Hum ghumne toh saat main chali ti right Niks...' Riddhima said turning to look at Nikki... 'Haan woh toh hai lekin us raat bohot der tak aap dono baahar ti na... I mean next day 11 tak aap dono kamre se baahar nehi aaya...' Nikki said winking at her... Hearing Nikki, Riddhima felt heat on her cheek... As they all came down, they saw Rahul and Armaan busy watching a football match... When they heard the girls coming down, they look at Armaan saw Riddhima blushing for something which others must have said... Armaan wink at her as she shake her head and went towards the kitchen followed by others... 'Phir pakka Armaan tumhe aise jhaga legaye hoge jo famous ho. nehi Ridzy...' Sapna said... 'Ofcourse... After all woh toh twin tower ke paas gaye ti...' Nikki said as if it would not a big deal...'Wow... Really... awww... How romantic of him...' Muskaan said..'Haan sach main... Armaan is so romantic when it comes to do something special for his husband...' Sapna gree with Muskaan... 'Bhai kiska hai girls...' Nikki said winking at them... 'Lekin pati toh mera haina...' Riddhima said as she was chopping the vegetable... 'I wonder Atul ne kya kiya hoga Anjy ke liyeh...' Muskaan said... 'Woh toh mujhe bhi pata nehi but they got their time alone together toh kuch special kiya hoga Atul jeeju ne...' Nikki said... While Riddhima was busy in cooking, Nikki, Muskaan and Sapna keep discussing what they did in Malasiay... Nikki got her ipad and show them the pics they took while visiting every famous places... Muskaan and Sapna were enjoying watching the pics... When Riddhima had enough of them getting drool over the places, she ask them to help or they wouldn't be getting dinner... So stopping looking the pics, they all help Riddhima with dinner and soon they were done and move to dinning area to calling the boys to have dinner which was fresh and hot...