Part 9

Looking out to the moon... Riddhima: kya sach mein, mujhe Armaan se pyar hai... Kya woh bhi mujhse..Thinking this she blushed.. But next second that happiness n smile fades away from her face...'Wht if Armaan also cheat me the way he did...????' Tears make its way down from her big eyes...Riddhima closed her eyes and her past came infront of her like it happens few minutes ago...-FLASH BACK-Riddhima was making her way to a big mansion... She was so happy she could wish her to be finance by his birthday... Before she tries so hard to come soon but as she got an emergency she couldnt make it on time... it was around one am in the midnight and adoring a smile she makes her way to go to her finance room...She was about to open the door when she heart someone laugh... She was shocked becox it was a girl... Next second she heard his would be finance calling...'Taniya.. Im sooo happy I could spend this day with u..' She heard his voice...'me too darling.. But earlier u wasnt agreeing me to come here...' Taniya said..'Wht to do honey... U know na I have a so called GIRLFRIEND...' Riddhima was shocked to hear this... Tears form in her eyes...'Baby... If u r really not interest in that Riddhima Gupta, why u r still with her...' Taniya asked...'money... For me, her father's money is everything...' He said...'But, u r so rich, why u want her father's money...' Taniya asked...'common Taniya... Dont ask so much question...As if u ask, let me tell u...Im doing all this to ruin the GUPTA'S life... U know why... Becox of her Father, my father face so much in his life... He send him to jail.. Im just using Riddhima... main un logo koh barbaad kardunga... Shaadi ke baad un logo sabkuch apna naam kardunga main...Aur us Shashank Gupta koh itna buri tarahse pasaunga woh zindagi bar jail main rahenge...'Riddhima thought the world stop at that moment...Now she got to know why he asked her to be his... Why he wants to get married so soon when she needs sometimes...As she dont want to loose him, she said yes to marry him and,...He was only using her...To take revenge of his father...Tears making its way down from her eyes... The flowers she was holding fell from her hands... She turn to go like a dead body... Thinking why she... was choose to be played in this dirty game...- FLASHBACK END -Riddhima open her eyes when she felt her phone vibrating... She look around and look at the caller... It was Armaan... A smile came to her face through the tears still shinning in her eyes...Controlling tears and her voice she answer the call...'Bolo Armaan... Itni late kyu...' Riddhima was cut by him... 'Sorry Riddhima if im disturbing u at this time... Actually mujhe woh final design ki baare main batana ta tujhe... Its perfect... U can finished ur work soon and next week toh humhare fashion show haina...''Yeah ok.. Main baaki kaam karlungi...' She said... 'Anything else...' Riddihma asked as she dont want to talk much this time...Silent took place... Armaan didnt say anything for a second or two... 'Armaan..' Riddhima called his name slowly...'R u crying...' Riddhima was shocked when he asked... controliing her voice and breathing... ' No Armaan... I was just sleeping toh my voice r different...''I didnt say ur sounds makes any different... I thought I just heard u sniff...' Armaan said...'Haan woh bas tohda cold hogayi.. Nothing more.. If i take rest, i will be fine...' Riddhima said wiping away her tears from her hand...'R u sure, u r not crying Riddhima...' Armaan again asked...Riddhima feels hows much love and cares was in his voice... But why, does he really love her... or care...'Main tik hoon Armaan... I think we should sleep now.. We had lot to do u know...' Riddhima said as tears form in her eyes again...'Goodnight...''Goodnight...' Saying so Riddhima cut as tears falls from her eyes to her cheeks which turns red becox of crying...Riddhima goes to her bed and laid down on her stomach hiding her face on her pillow crying hard... But no one was there to hear her...In Mallik Mansion...Armaan was worried when he heard Riddhima sniff... Her voice was changed... He thought she was crying.. But why...He was thinking about Riddhima while walking around the room from one end to other...Looking at the phone, thinking to call and check on her again... But he already had disturb her sleep a while ago...'Wht could make her sad...OMG... Kahin uski past ke baare mein... Atul ne kaha she didnt had a bf from the past few years...Mujhe Atul se baat karna hi hoga... Before I say anything to Riddihma, mujhe uski past ki baare main jaanna hi hoga...'

Making his mind, first in the morning he will talk to Atul, Armaan went to sleep...NEXT DAY...Armaan went to meet Atul in his home... To his luck Anjali wasnt there...Atul welcome him with a smile on his face... Both make them comfortable on the counch...'Ab bolo Armaan... Mere bhai... Wht bring u here in this early morning..' Atul asked...Not wasting time as he had to leave for office in few hrs Armaan started...'Atul... I need to know about Riddhima's past...' Armaan said...Atul was shocked to hear this.. No one had talk about it from two years and now his bestfriend kum brother is asking about her past...'Dekho Armaan.. Riddhima doesnt want anyone to know about it... and she is trying to move on.. so its better..'He was cut by Armaan.. 'Dekho champ.. I need to know..''Why Armaan..'Becox...' Armaan stop.. He thought it is the time to tell him the truth... Not if he wouldnt tel anything to him...Atul waits till Armaan answer him...'Becoz I love her champ...'Atul was in cloud nine when he hears this... He hugs his friend becox Armaan didnt ever said he loves any girl before this...'So can u please tell me...'Armaan asked when they came out from the hug..'But y u r asking suddenly...' Atul asked...'Champ... Becox i think she didnt get over with it... i felt when i call last night, she was crying... aur mujhe toh tohda tohda hint hai something must happen...champ u remember me telling u and Rahul about a girl... it was her... I saw her two years before...'

Armaan told Atul everything...Atul keep listening to him and thinking wht to do...'She will never give the chance mere bhai... She hates that relation now...''champ, atleast mujhe batao huva kya ta...' Armaan asked him...Atul tell him everything...How she fall love.. How her love betray her...How her love use her to take revenge...How she broke...How she spend the last two years...'Armaan... I hope u didnt break her heart again... She suffer alot in the past yrs...' Atul said...'champ... U know me.. I never fall in love with any girl... neither i look at any girl in that way.. Promise u, i wil give her the love she deserve... I will never let her alone.. never betray her... becox.. I love her more then my life...'

With Love,

Rihoohaws...