Part 47

Riddhima closed her eyes without saying anything more...
Armaan smile seeing how nervous she was tonight... Also he knows he had to make her feel comfortable around him...
'Ab kholo...' Armaan asked and he didn't blink his eyes for once as he wants to see her every expression...
Riddhima slowly open her eyes and was shocked... Shocked to see what she was seeing in front of her eyes...
She never ever dream of this to be true and Armaan make everything possible for her, only her...
She look at Armaan who blinks his eyes and Riddhima look above her still not believing her eyes...
She keep wondering, if she was in dream or in Heaven...

Roof was slide to either side as it was a slide window... Moon was adoring above the sky with stars twinkling around it...
It wasn't open air but still they could see the sky without any barrier...
Riddhima keep admiring the sight in front of her while Armaan was admiring her beautiness...
Armaan play soft music to make the atmosphere romantic...
Riddhima look at Armaan when she hears the music and Armaan just shifted more closed to her as she hides her face on Armaan chest...

Armaan both hands were around her while her hands were kept on his chest...
Armaan put his face on her neck hiding in her hair whispering, 'I LOVE U' near her ears...
Both stay like this and Armaan try to move knowing she would be having difficulty with so much jewelry and that heavy lehenga on...
Riddhima wasn't in mood to let go off him so she just hold him closed not letting him move...
Feeling Riddhima tight hold, Armaan smile...
'Riddhima, change toh karlo...' Armaan said softly near her ears and he felt Riddhima shiver...
When Armaan hot breath touch Riddhima ears and neck, shiver run down her spine and her hold got lose...

Armaan move out to see Riddhima eyes closed as she was breathing heavily...
Armaan care her face softly not hurting her... Riddhima open her eyes when she felt him caring her face, her eyes met with hers and soon both were lost in each other...
Both were unaware of what was happening around...
Armaan make Riddhima laid on the bed as he move his body on her... Riddhima one hand was on his shoulder while other was holding his sherwani from front...
Armaan one hand was under her as other were busy caring her face features...

Armaan hand move towards her ear removing the earrings... Riddhima closed her eyes when she feels Armaan caring and sensual touch...
Armaan eyes wasn't moving away from her face as his hand was busy removing her jewelry...
After removing the jewelry, Armaan make himself comfortable over Riddhima... Riddhima open her eyes when she felt the closeness as the blush adore on her cheeks...
Armaan care her red cheeks, shy smile form on Riddhima face...
Armaan move his face close to hers kissing her forehead... Riddhima lower her eyelash feeling Armaan moving closed his face to hers...
Unknowingly, Riddhima one hand move to Armaan face caring it...
Smile form on Armaan face knowing she was under his charm and as the dimple was visible Riddhima care it...
'Thank you...' Riddhima said as she cares his dimple...
'Kisliyeh...' Armaan asked...
'For coming in my life...
Making my life so beautiful...
For making everything real like I wish...' Riddhima said as she met her eyes with his...
'Thank you...' Armaan said this time...

Riddhima look at him with confused...
Armaan smile seeing her confusion and touch his forehead with hers...
'Thanks for coming to my life...
Making me believe in love... Making my life beautiful and worth living...' Armaan said...
Riddhima smile hearing him, she drop a kiss on his left cheek...
Armaan look at her face and saw the happiness... He felt relief seeing she was happy with him in these few minutes of their new life together...

Armaan bend down to her lips and he felt she got nervous of sudden closeness...
Armaan care her cheek softly and she apart her lips welcoming him... Not waiting, Armaan put his lips on her lips kissing softly...
After 3mins, they broke the kiss and Armaan move away to see Riddhima eyes closed with a smile on her lips...
Armaan hides his face on her bare neck as his body hides her body...
Riddhima one hand was around his neck was other was on his back as she hides her face on his chest closing her eyes...

- NEXT DAY -

Armaan and Riddhima were sleeping peacefully in each other arms...
Their sleep were disturb by knocking on the door... Armaan was holding Riddhima tightly so Riddhima was trying to get out from his hold...
'Armaan, chodo na...' Riddhima said as she try to move Armaan hand away from her bare waist...
'Sone do na Riddhima...' Armaan said as he hides his face on her neck...
'Maine kab kaha uto, lekin mujhe toh jaane doh...
Mom darwaze pe hai... Kabse knock kar rahi hai...' Riddhima said as she heard Ananya calling her...

Armaan left her go turning his back towards her, he went back to sleep...
Riddhima smile seeing Armaan frown as he left her and turn around hiding his face on the pillow...
Correcting her dress, Riddhima went to open the door...
Ananya was standing outside the room smiling as she holds a beautiful purple saari... Seeing Riddhima her smile got wide and Riddhima just bend touching her feet taking blessing...
'Jeete raho beti...
Armaan kaha hai...' Ananya asked as she gave the saari to Riddhima who accepted without saying anything...
'So raha hai...' Riddhima said...
'Accha tum tayyar hojao... Aur Armaan koh bhi utao...
Pooja ki baad tumhe jaana haina maike ritual ke liyeh...' Ananya said caring Riddhima hair...
Riddhima just smile and Ananya went to let Riddhima get ready...

After 30mins, Riddhima was standing in front of the mirror already...
Smiling to see herself in new look with mangalsutra around her neck and sindoor on her forehead adoring showing she belongs to someone now...
Riddhima has put her hair in to bun for a change... Bangles in both hands...
She make her way to see if Armaan has waken up, but she saw him sleeping on his stomach...
Riddhima smile seeing the frown in his face and she move closed to him sitting next to her...
Riddhima cares Armaan hair to which his frown disappeare but soon again the frown took place as she moves her hand away...

Again Riddhima started to care his hair to which he go back to his slumber...
Knowing Armaan wouldn't wake up if she keeps doing it, Riddhima call him softly...
'Armaan...' Riddhima said as she tap his back to bring him out from his slumber...
'Hmmm...' Armaan said moving his head on Riddhima's lap...
'Armaan utjao...
Mom ne already 30mins pehle bhulane aayi hai... Kaha tayyar hokhe pooja ke liyeh neeche aao...' Riddhima said...
'Hmmm...' Armaan said holding Riddhima hands and putting it on his chest...
'Armaan...' Riddhima call his name...
'Bas 5mins Jaan...' Armaan said...

Riddhima blush when Armaan call her 'JAAN'...
She try to get up but as Armaan was holding her and his head was on her lap, she couldn't move...
'Armaan, jaldi tayyar hojao...
Main neeche jaakhe Mom koh help karti hoon...' Riddhima said trying to take out her hands out of his hold...
Armaan open his eyes to see his angel all ready for the Pooja... He didn't get word to compliment her beauty...
Seeing Armaan gaze on her, red color got dark on her cheeks as she try to control her shy smile on her lips...

Armaan slowly sit not moving his gaze away from Riddhima...
He move closed to steal a kiss but before he could, Riddhima run away as Armaan let got of her hand...
Armaan smile and move towards the room seeing she wasn't any were to see...
Armaan went towards the wardrobe to take his cloths thinking Riddhima must have forgotten but as he was to enter, he bumped to Riddhima who was coming out with his cloths...
'Sambhal ke Armaan...
Yeh loh tumhare kapde... Jaldi tayyar hokhe neeche aajao...
Aur haan,pooja ki baad tumhe mujhe ghar drop karna hai...
Phir hum receiption main milenge ok...' Riddhima said...

Armaan who was again lost in her came to sense when he felt Riddhima pushing him towards the washroom...
Armaan stop and Riddhima look at him asking what happen through her eyes...
'Ek minute...' Armaan said as he turn facing her...
Riddhima didn't understand what has happen and wait till Armaan say why he stop entering washroom...
Armaan raise his hand towards Riddhima back head to were she has put her hair in to a bun...
Taking the clip which was attach to hold it together, Armaan let her hair fall on her back...
'Now u r looking perfect...' Armaan said as he fold his hands on his chest looking at her...

Riddhima didn't say anything, just giving him a shy smile she went from there...
Armaan also went inside washroom to get a cool shower knowing he would get late if he didn't make it fast...

- IN GUPTA MANSION -

Padma was ordering everyone to finished the respective work before Armaan and Riddhima comes...
Anjali, Muskaan and Sapna were helping them as they had reach an hour ago after helping Ananya in Mallik Mansion...
Padma was glad that they spend the night their knowing they must be there till late to disturb Armaan and Riddhima on their first night...

By the time Armaan and Riddhima arrived, everything was done and soon they finished with the ritual and were sitting near the dining table for breakfast...
Padma and Shashank were also there admiring Armaan and Riddhima... They have seen how happy Riddhima was and they were glad they agree to give their daughter to Armaan...
'Dad, Mujhe abhi jaana chahiyeh...
Reception ki tayyaari bhi karna hai...' Armaan said...
'Haan Dad, main bhi Armaan ke saat chalta hoon...' Atul said who joins them for breakfast...
'Tik hai beta...' Shashank said...
'Anjali, mera wallet kaha hai...' Atul asked as he was checking his pocket if he got everything...
'Atul, seedhe seedhe Anjy koh bolo na tumhe goodbye kiss chahiyeh...' Muskaan said only the gang could hear as Shashank was talking to Armaan who has reach up to the door...
Padma went to call a servant to ask to clean the table...

Gang were standing in the hall as Riddhima was with them looking at Armaan and Shashank...
Seeing Riddhima looking at Armaan, Sapna move closed to her kicking her arm softly to bring her back to real world...
'Aise kiya dekh rahe ho...
Jao, Armaan koh bye bolke aao...' Sapna says...
Meanwhile Anjali has gone to get Atul wallet and Atul also went behind her...
'Haan haan tum bhi jao Armaan koh acche se bye bolke aao...
Hero se toh raat koh hi milpaenge ab... Hum kissi koh nehi bataenge...' Muskaan said...
'Girls, tum log ne dekha nehi... Woh Papa ke saat hai...
Main kaise...' Riddhima said giving them a fake angry glare...
'Toh ismain kiya hai... Uncle will understand yaar...' Muskaan said pulling Riddhima with her towards the door where Armaan and Shashank were standing waiting for Atul...

Muskaan reach towards them with Riddhima and Sapna...
'Atul kaha hai...' Shashank asked seeing Atul wasn't with them...
'Woh apne wallet lene gaya hai... Bas aata hi hoga...' Sapna answer him...
'Tum log baate karo, mujhe ek emergency call karna hai...' Shashank said and left...
Muskaan smile seeing Shashank leave and wink at Riddhima and Sapna... Seeing Muskaan smiling naughtily Armaan understood something naughty was going on his brain...
'What happen...' Armaan asked...
'Kuch bhi toh nehi...
Ridzy koh apne newly wedded husband koh bye bolna ta...' Muskaan said...
'Accha...' Armaan asked looking at Riddhima...
'Haan... Lekin uncle yaha ti toh Ridzy ne kaha woh kaise bye bolenge...' Sapna says...
'Aur Atul toh wallet ke bahana bana ke Anjali koh kamre main legaye...
Lekin Ridzy koh koi bahana nehi mil rahi...
Toh maine kaha bas aise hi bye bol de... Aur dekho, uncle khud bye bolne ka moka dekha yaha se gaye...' Muskaan said...

Armaan smile hearing them and he pull Riddhima closed to him by her waist...
Riddhima blush because of Armaan action...
'Oohhh...' Muskaan and Sapna says to tease them...
'Girls...' Riddhima said as she felt her cheeks burn hot changing it color...
'Accha hum tum dono koh tohda time de deti...
Waise bhi Ridzy koh humhare saat hi rehna hai rest of the day...' Muskaan said...
'Haan yeh sahi hai... Tum dono acche se bye kaho ek dusre se...' Sapna said and laughing both of them move towards upstairs...

Seeing both of them out of their view, Riddhima just hugs him tight...
'Oye hoyye... Kiya baat hai...' Armaan asked...
'Armaan...' She calls his name hiding her face on his neck...
'Haan Jaan...' Armaan said holding her in his arms...
Riddhima move away from him looking at him... She didn't know why suddenly Armaan started to call her jaan...
Armaan look at her when she suddenly move out from his hold...
'Yeh Jaan kyun bhula rahe ho...' Riddhima asked...

Armaan smile hearing her and just pull her closed as she put her hands on his chest to keep the distance between them...
Riddhima was suprise to see his action...
'Armaan koi aajaenge...' Riddhima said...
'Aane doh...' Armaan said...
'Accha yeh batao Jaan kyun...' Riddhima asked...
'Kyunki tum mere jaan ho...
Main kab tak Riddhima bolun... Mujhe koi aur nickname mila nehi...
Toh socha isse accha kiya naam hoga mere jaan ke liyeh...' Armaan said winking at her...
'Kuch bhi Armaan...' Riddhima said hitting him...
'Right... Toh batao...
Mujhe miss karungi...' Armaan asked...
'Nehi toh...' Riddhima said with a naughty smile...
'Fine, main bhi nehi karunga...' Armaan said...

Riddhima smile seeing Armaan making a cute face...
She couldn't control so she gave him a quick kiss on his cheek...
Before Armaan could do anything, they hear others laughing and both move away to see Sapna and Muskaan coming down with Anjali behind them...
They understood Sapna and Muskaan have disturb Anjali and Atul or tease them only then Anjali was running behind them...

- AFTER LUNCH IN ANJALI ROOM -

Everyone was laying resting after having so much fun downstairs with Padma...
Padma asked them to take rest as they had to get ready for the party...
When they got time alone, they tease Riddhima questioning about her first night with Armaan...
'Girls please...
Kyun tang kar rahe ho...' Riddhima said as she was laying with her head on Anjali lap...
'Obviously poochengi na...
Humhe Anjy se bhi poocha... N I m sure meri ya Sapna ki shaadi hoti, tum log humhe bhi poochenge...' Muskaan said...
'Right, Toh batao na...' Sapna says...

Riddhima knows they wouldn't let go of her, so she thought to tell them about Armaan surprise for her so they would forget to ask about the details...
So Riddhima told them about it and as she expected, they were amaze about the fact and they didn't ask about further...
Soon It was time them to get ready and as they plan, they went to the palor...

- MALLIK MANSION -

Mallik Mansion was decorated for the reception of Armaan and Riddhima...
Billy and Ananya tell Armaan they could keep it in some hotel but Armaan didn't agree saying they would be leaving at middle night to go for their honeymoon...
It would be easy if they held the party in their mansion and traveling wouldn't take time and it would be safe to them to get some rest before they leave for airport...
Billy and Ananya agree as knowing Armaan wouldn't agree and it would be best if they agree...

Everything was done by 7 30 and everyone was ready other then Armaan who was in his room from the past 15mins...
Ananya and Billy were waiting outside in the garden where they put a big stage for Armaan and Riddhima...
Tables and chairs were kept as one side foods and drinks arrangement was done with servant to take care of the foods...

By 7 45, Gupta's reach with Riddhima...
Everyone was ready and they greeted each other...
'Armaan kaha hai...' It was Padma who asked...
'Pata nehi bhai 30mins main tayyar ho raha hai...' Nikki said...
'Lagta hai sabko apne looks se maarne wala hai Hero...' Muskaan said near Riddhima ears...
'Shut up Muski...' Riddhima said...
'Main bhulake aati hoon...' Nikki said...
'Tum rukho Nikki...
Shayad Armaan koh kuch chahiyeh hoga...
Riddhima...' Ananya said...

Others laugh as Riddhima gave them a angry glare asking to keep shut through her eyes...
'Ji Mom...' Riddhima said moving inside...
As Riddhima reach to their room, she received a msg from Muskaan...
'All the best... Have fun...
Bhool na mat party hai... Jaldi aana...'
it was Muskaan msg...

Riddhima shake her head side ways as she read her msg...
Smiling to their craziness, she enter the room to see it was empty...
Knowing he must in changing room, she moves towards the changing area to see his reflection on the door pattern glass door...
She open it to see him standing with towel around his waist and one towel around his neck as water drops fall from his hair to his bare shoulder...
Seeing him like that, she closed her eyes...

On the other hand, Armaan was searching for his cloths which Riddhima said she has kept seperate with other cloths...
But he couldn't find it, so he was thinking if he should call someone or Riddhima...
From the last 15mins, he was searching and he has make a mess of he cloths which was kept neatly...
Armaan look towards the door when he heard the door open which was attach to the changing room...
He look and saw Riddhima standing with her eyes closed...

With Love...RihooHaws...