Part 89

SATURDAY NIGHT

Riddhima was getting ready to go Atul House where the gang decide to meet as next day she has to go shopping with Nikki before she leave with Armaan for their trip and Nikki will leave to her studies... So they decide to meet the gang and tell them about Nikki and Abhi marriage, also spend sometimes together before Armaan Riddhima left to their second honeymoon... Riddhima just wanted to spend sometimes with Anjul too so they were going to have dinner with the gang...

Riddhima was almost ready but Armaan haven't come yet as he had to attend an urgent meeting which need to done tonight itself because they wouldn't be going back on Monday as Tuesday, they are going to leave for two weeks...

Riddhima wasn't happy about it because they were meant to tell others about Nikki Abhi marriage together but now they had to wait till Armaan joins them after the meeting which no one knows how long it would take so Riddhima decide to leave with Nikki as Abhi would join them directly in Atul House...

Before leaving Riddhima thought to check on Armaan to know if his meeting has finished or nor so if he wants, she can wait till he comes as she wanted to go with him... Checking herself in the mirror, Riddhima move the bed to fetch her mobile and send a MSG to Armaan as she took her dupatta and put it around her neck as she had wore a suit... When Riddhima was correcting her dupatta, she got reply from Armaan as it flash on her mobile...

Riddhima was hoping to get a positive reply but frown seeing his MSG as he mention not to wait and go ahead with Nikki, knowing Armaan would come back home before joining them Riddhima took out his cloth ans kept it neatly on bed before leaving the room... Riddhima look at the hall but seeing no one there, she move to Nikki's room to check if she has got ready...
'Niks..???' Riddhima call her, knocking the door...
'Coming Bhabs...' Nikki call back from behind the door...
'Main neeche jaa rahi hun, mom koh batana hai we are leaving now...' Riddhima said not knowing how long Nikki would take to come out...
'Ok bhabs...' Nikki reply...

Riddhima move down to see only servants working around, not finding Ananya in the hall Riddhima move to her room to check if she is there or left some where else as Billy has also not return from work yet... Seeing the door close, Riddhima knock softly to hear Ananya answering from inside to know who it was...

'Mom, main hun...' Riddhima said opening the door and peeping inside to see Ananya getting ready to go out as she has change her saree she wore at afternoon...
'Armaan aagaye..???' Ananya ask as she was aware of their plan for the night...
'Nehi mom, pata nehi kitna waqt lagega toh main aur Niks abhi nikal rahi hun... Aap kahin jaa rahi hai...???' Riddhima asked...
'Haan woh tumhare dad ke saath, usko ek cilent ke saath dinner karne ka plan hai so both man's decide to take their wives too... Aur tum log bhi aaj gharpe dinner nehi karenge toh maine socha chali jaati hun, ghar pe rehkar bore hone toh accha haina...' Ananya said correcting her pallu...

'Haan yeh tik hoga, aur aap bohot khubsurat lag rahe ho is saree mein mom...' Riddhima said admiring Ananya who was looking beautiful in a light orange saree...

'Aur tum bhi kuch kam nehi lag rahi bacche, har rang tujhpe accha lagta hai...' Ananya said turning to Riddhima who was wearing a red pink color suit...

'Kiya mom aap bhi, itna bhi acchi nehi dikhti main...' Riddhima said as she can't take compliments from others...

'Sacchi toh keh rahi hun, issiliyeh toh mera beta tumhare liye fida hogaya jisse kaam se fursat nehi milta ta woh ab zyada waqt gharpe rehne ke liye excuse dhunda hai...' Ananya said...

Riddhima just gave a shy smile as she felt her cheeks change color with Ananya tease, it was true that Armaan was so crazy about her and it wasn't hide from anyone... Riddhima knows, every single person adore the relation she shares with Armaan and she is bless to have such wonderful people in her life who loves her so much that she feels she can fight any problems it comes in her life with their blessing and love with her as its her strength...

'Bhabs, I m ready...' Nikki said as she enter hurriedly...

'Haan let's go, bye mom...' Riddhima said as she look at Nikki and than moving to Ananya to give her a quick hug...

'Sambhalke jaana tum dono, driver chod denge na...' Ananya ask as she hugs Riddhima and gave bless by keeping her hand on Riddhima's head...

'Haan, meeting khatam karke Armaan bhi jaaenge toh hum uske saath aajaungi...' Riddhima said breaking the hug giving space Nikki to hug Ananya...

'Aap bhi baahar jaa rahe ho kiya mom...???' Nikki asked...

'Haan tumhare dad ke saath...' Ananya was cut by Nikki...

'Date pe...??? How romantic, still dad act like a lover...' Nikki said giggling as she tease Ananya...

'Tch, tu bhi na Nikki... Ek cilent ke saath dinner pe jaa rahi hai hum, koi date vate pe nehi... Ab aise date pe jaane ka umar tohdi na humhari...' Ananya said...

'Aapki toh pata nehi mom, lekin dad abhi bhi jaane ke liye har waqt tayyar rehta hai...' Nikki said...

'Haan mom, Dad toh abhi bhi kehte hai woh jawaan hai... Aur aapke saath waqt bitane ke liye, date pe bhi jaane ke liye always ready...'. Riddhima said joining Nikki..
. 'Bas aap hi nehi maante, rokha mat karo mom... Enjoy karo, kyunki bohot kam log koh naseeb hota hai yeh sab...' Nikki said...

'Aur nehi toh kiya, bacche hone ke baad abhi toh aap dono koh waqt mil raha hai... Toh kyun moke ka faida na utaye, aapne toh kaha mujhe... Ab aap khud moke koh jaane de rahe ho, not done mom...' Riddhima said...

'Meri aur tumhari baat alag hai bacche, tumhare shaadi koh waqt hi kitna huva hai... Aur meri aur tumhare dad ke shaadi koh bohot saal hogaye, aur bacche bhi bade hogaye...' Ananya said...

'Aur pyar bhi din ba din gehra hota jaa raha hai right...???' Nikki said...

'Haan phir bhi, yeh koi umar hai kiya in sab karne ka...' Ananya said...

'Jab pyar ke liye koi umar nehi hai toh in sab karne ke liye umar koh kyun dekhna mom...' Riddhima said...

'Right bhabs..' Nikki said...

'Bas bhi karo ab tum dono, jao aur enjoy karo...' Ananya said shutting them...

'Haan bhabs chalo, everyone must be waiting... Aur Abhi ne call karke kaha he will reach in twenty minutes...' Nikki said checking the time...