Part 38

'So kab baat kare humhare Parents se...' Armaan asked holding her both hand and putting it closed to his heart...
'Aaj' Riddhima said...
'Wht... AAJ???' Armaan was shocked to hear this...
'Haan kyun... Bohot jaldi se haan kaha maine Shaadi ke liyeh...' Riddhima asked...
'Haan...' Armaan said as he was in shocked...
'What...' Riddhima said pulling her hands out from his hand...

Armaan first was confused why Riddhima was suddenly acting like that and then he think wht he said just few minutes ago...
'Arey nehi nehi Riddhima...
mera matlab woh nehi hai... I mean aaj kaise...
Hum kal baat karte haina sabse...' Armaan said holding her by waist and pulling her closed...
'Aaj kyun nehi Armaan...
Aaj baat nehi ki toh phir bhuljaana mujhe...
Main nehi karungi shaadi tumse...' Riddhima said making a fake angry face turning her face sideway...

Armaan smile hearing Riddhima and thought to tease her...
'Accha... Hmmm phir toh mujhe kissi aur koh dhundna padega...
Waise bhi bohot girls marte hai mujhpe... Aur har koi ladki mere wife banneki khuwab dekhte hai...' Armaan said and as he expected Riddhima look at him and next second she got hold of his collar...
'Sochna bhi mat... Tum mere ho...
Aur koi aur ladki ki baare main sochna bhi mat... Tum sirf mujhse shaadi karenge...
Nehi toh main tujhe khud apni haatohse maardaalungi taaki koi tumse shaadi na karpae... Tum sirf mere ho Armaan... Sirf mere...' Riddhima said...
Armaan smile hearing how much Riddhima loves him... He was on cloud nine to know how possessive Riddhima was with him...
'Ab aise smile kyun kar rahe ho...' Riddhima said still holding his collar in her fist...

Armaan, whose mind was busy recollecting the words Riddhima said a few minutes ago, took his hand up to her cheek...
He was lost in this thought as he was holding her in his arm securily...
Armaan care Riddhima face softly as he miss her so much... From the last few days, he has missed touching her, feeling her and the fragrance of her...
He feels, again he was living this moment as he first mean her 2years before that rainy night...
That night which make his life change, which he never felt before for any girl... He felt he was the luckiest person in the whole word to have an Angel like Riddhima...
'Armaan...' Riddhima call his name knowing he was lost in her... She don't want to get lost in him knowing others were outside and anyone could come inside banging the door down...
But Armaan sense were not anywhere near to hear Riddhima voice... He was in his own dream land which was more beautiful...

Armaan touch his finger on her lips seeing it moving but he didn't hear what she was saying...
He look at her rosy lips and then back to her big beautiful eyes which always make his heart skip a beat...
Armaan move his finger on her pinkish cheeks feeling her soft skin... He look at her to see her eyes closed as he care her cheek very softly as he was scared he might hurt her...
Riddhima grip loose over his collar as she feel Armaan caring her cheek which burn turning it color...
Riddhima breath were getting uncontrollable as the passion were taking in between them... Her heart started to beat a little faster then it usually used to beat...
Riddhima understand how Armaan must be feeling at the moment... Yes, even she had miss his touch from weeks...

Before he leave, they didn't get a single time to bid bye as it was an argent for Armaan...
It was due to work so Armaan couldn't have posepone it... Riddhima closed her eyes when she feel Armaan caring her cheek ever so softly as if he might hurt her...
Smile form in her lips feeling what Armaan was trying to say through his touch and Riddhima slowly open her eyes when she feel Armaan thumb caring her lower lip...
Riddhima look at Armaan eyes to see only love and more love in it for her... A small smile was on his face and Riddhima knows it wasn't naughty one as his expression was super cute and dreamy...
Riddhima saw Armaan looking back in her eyes and for a second his eyes move down to her lips...
A shy smile form in Riddhima lips knowing what he wants at the moment and she herself didn't feel to stop him...
Slowly both were moving closed to each other closing the distance between their lips and as they felt each other breath, they closed their eyes to feel and enjoy the moment...

Only they didn't know Nikki and Anjali were coming to break the bubble of their romantic moment...
'Stoppp!!!!!!!' Both Armaan and Riddhima jerk back leaving each other to see Nikki and Anjali standing near the door with their eyes hide...
'What...' Riddhima asked getting irritated and thanking them in her heart for their perfect timing...
'Aagayi kabab main haddi...' Armaan said under his breath so only Riddhima could hear what he said and Riddhima smile hearing his irritate comment...
'Ufff... Sacchi main Niks... I m telling u, yeh dono koh permanently ek dusre ke saat bhaan dena chahiyeh...
Jab dekho chance maarti rehte hai...' Anjali said moving inside standing in between Armaan and Riddhima...
'Common Anjy... We r offically engage yaar... Itna toh karne ka license hai...' Armaan said to which Riddhima smach his arm pulling Anjali aside...
'Ouch.. Maar kyun rahe ho Riddhima...' Armaan asked caring his arm...
'Aise besharam wale baat karenge toh maarenge na...' Riddhima said...
'Waise bhabs, galati sirf bhai ki nehi hai...' Nikki said putting her hand on Armaan shoulder as she was standing next to him...
'Dekho...' Armaan said...
'Kiya dekhna hai Armaan... Ofcourse Armaan ki hai...
Na woh mujhe gussa dilate... Na mujhe mana na padta...
na woh mere close aate na tum dono hum log koh aise dekhte...' Riddhima said...
'Oh... Means Bhai aapko manane ki koshish kar raha ta... How cute...
Waise gussa kis baat ki...' Nikki asked...
'Haan haan, humhe bhi batao...' Anjali said...
'Woh kissi koh shaadi karni ti...' Armaan said to tease Riddhima and Riddhima eyes pop out hearing Armaan...
She was expecting him to say it in front of them, not at least now before they speaking about the matter with their parents...
'Ridzy tum...' Anjali started but Armaan cut her...
'haan... Isko shaadi karne ki jaldi hai...
main kaha hum baat karenge lekin u wouldn't believe Anjy, Riddhima koh aaj baat karni hai humhare parents se...' Armaan said...
'Armaan, now u r so dead mahnn...' saying this Riddhima took a pillow from her bed and move to hit Armaan...

Seeing what Riddhima was going to do, Armaan run out from the room to save his life... Nikki and Anjali smile to see how their two lovers were back to their normal self... that too really soon...
Riddhima was shouting and running behind Armaan as Armaan run down from the stairs... He didn't see anyone in the hall and guess everyone must be in the dinning area...
'yaar Riddhima, maine kiya galat kaha...
Jo tumne kaha wohi bataya na niks aur anjy koh...' Armaan said as he was standing behind the couch...
'So what Armaan... Woh baat hum dono ki beech huva ta...
How could u say it to them when u wasn't agreeing for it...' Riddhima said as she throw the pillow which miss Armaan...

Armaan move towards the dinning area to see everyone sitting having lunch... Padma and Ananya were standing to serve them...
Seeing Armaan coming towards them, everyone was shocked to see what happen...
'Kiya huva Armaan beta... Tum aise kisse bhag rahe ho...' Padma asked seeing him hiding behind her...
He didn't need to answer him as Riddhima came with an angry face...
'Princess yeh aap kiya kar rahe ho...' Shashank asked seeing her princess...
'Uncle please Riddhima koh bolo na shaant hojae...' Armaan said moving towards Ananya and hiding behind her...
Riddhima move closed to them trying to get hold of Armaan...
'Aaj tumhe mujhse koi nehi bacha sakte Armaan... How could u...' Riddhima said still not stopping...
Atul, Rahul, Sapna and Muskaan were enjoying this cat and mouse fight of ArmaanRiddhima...
Where as Shashank,Billy, Padma and Ananya were shocked to see what was happening... Few minutes ago, Riddhima was looking sad and low but what has change now...
Anjali and Nikki came laughing and Shashank asked what was happening...

Riddhima stop when Anjali said, 'Main batati hoon Dad...'
'Di... Please yaar...
Already Armaan ne...' Riddhima stop and try to move out from the there when Nikki and Anjali got hold of her...
'Bhabs... Aise kaise aap chali jaenge...
Baaki sabko bhi pata chale aapne kiya socha hai...' Nikki said...
'Kiya baat hai Nikki beti... Riddhima beti ne kiya socha hai... Aur kis baare main...' it was Ananya who speak this time...
'Aunty, Ridzy ne bohot important baat ki hai Armaan se...
Lekin Armaan ne as usual Ridzy koh gussa dilaya uski stupid baatohse..' Anjali said...
'Lekin kiya baat hai...' Padma asked...
'Di let me go yaar...' Riddhima said trying to leave again...
'Arey humhe bhi koi kuch batao na... Hero, tu hi bata de yaar...' Muskaan said getting all excited...
'haan ab toh pakka koi important baat hi hoga... dekho kaise Ridzy bhagne ki koshish kar rahi hai...' Sapna says...
'Ofcourse bohot important baat hai Sapna...' Armaan said...
'Yeh sab tumhare wajahse huva hai Armaan...' Riddhima said...
'Yaar Riddhima, yehi toh tum chaahti ti... Hum hum dono ki parents se yeh baat bataye...'Armaan said...
'Haan but aise nehi na...' Riddhima said as she was turning red now...
'arey kiya baat karni hai tum dono koh hum bado se Armaan...' Billy asked as they were taking so much time to relieve what they were talking and fighting about...
'Haan batao na Armaan... Mere bhai...' Atul said moving closed to Armaan...
'Hum bhi toh sune tum dono kiya baat koh lekar ek dusre ki life ke peeche pade ho...' Rahul said...
'batadun...' Armaan asked looking at Riddhima who gave a angry glare to him...
Anjali and Nikki laugh seeing Riddhima expression and Armaan giving his naughty grin...
'Arey bhai... Ab koi toh batao yaar...' Shashank said...

Anjali and Nikki asked Armaan to continue as Armaan wink at Riddhima who was giving him angry glare...
Riddhima smile seeing Armaan winking at her and try to hide her smile which didn't go un notice by others... Seeing Nikki and Anjali loose their grip, Riddhima took the advantage and run away from there...
Armaan smile to see this and he knows now they wouldn't stop asking him what was the matter...
'Ridzy...'Anjali call her but she run up to her room...
Anjali and Nikki brush out laughing...
'Armaan ab toh batao kiya huva...' Billy asked again...
'Itna bhav kyun ka rahe hai tu Armaan...' Rahul said getting unpatient...
'Rahul, hum batate hai...' Nikki said...
'haan, Dad, mom... Uncle, aunty... Abhi se in dono ki shaadi ke muhrat nikalne koh panditji koh bhulao...
Ridzy shaadi karne ke liyeh tayyar hogayi...' Anjali said...

Everyone was happy to hear this...
Elders were hugging each other and congratulation... Ananya and Padma said they will call Panditji soon as they had to do a pooja in house for sending Riddhima back in home safely...
Youngers were hugging Armaan and congratulation him...
Girls were leaving to get hold of Riddhima but Padma and Ananya stop them...

- IN RIDDHIMA ROOM -

Riddhima was standing near the window looking outside...
She was talking to herself as she nervously looking here and there not knowing what would be happening in downstairs...
'Yeh Armaan bhi na... Paagal hai...
Tohdi na aise karte hai... Mujhe pata hai baaki sab ladkiya mujhe kitna pareshan karenge yeh jaanke...
Main toh sirf apne aur uski parents se baat karne ki baare main baat ki ti... Lekin Armaan ne toh sabko... Uff...
Kabhi kabhi toh yeh hadd karte hai... Mere baat toh seriously lete nehi ho...'

She stop talking when she heard footstep outside her room...
She saw Padma and Ananya coming with smiling... 'Oh no... Lagta hai Armaan ne bata diya sabko...' Riddhima thought...
She lower her eyes not able to meet hers with them...
'Dekho Ananya... Abhi se yeh sharmane lagi hai...' Padma says...
'Haan, aur mujhe yeh sharmati huvi Riddhima bohot sundar lagti hai... Kyun Padma, sahi kaha na...' Ananya said as they came and stood either side of Riddhima...
'Princess... Aaj main bohot khush hoon...
Pata hi nehi chala tum itni jaldi badi hogayi aaj is ghar main tumhari shaadi ki baat ho rahi hai...'Padma said making her look towards her and caring her hair lovingly...
'Main bhi bohot khush hoon Riddhima...
Maine hamesha tumhare jaise ladki koh Armaan ke liyeh chaaha... Aur bina mehnat kiye, mujhe tum milgayi apne Armaan ke liyeh...
main jaanti hoon tum humhare life main bohot khushiya le aane wali hai...' Ananya said caring Riddhima hair...
'Haan Ananya... Kyunki itni din tak, Riddhima ne humhare life main rehke bohot khushiya di hai humhe...
Aur yeh jaha bhi apni gaddam rakhe, waha khushiyon se bardete hai...' Padma said...
'Ma...' Riddhima said hugging Padma...
'Main bohot khush hoon princess... Aur main jaanti hoon tum bhi khush ho... Aur tumhare khushi ke liyeh hum kuch bhi karne ke liyeh tayyar hai...' Padma said getting emotion...
'Padma... Tum chinta mat karo...
Jaise tum Riddhima ka khayal rakhte hai, waise main bhi apni beti ki tarah Riddhima ki khayal rakhungi...
Aur jab Riddhima chaahe, woh tumse milne yaha aa sakte hai aur tum bhi humhare ghar aa sakte hai use milne...' Ananya said...
'I love u both... Main bohot lucky hoon mujhe do do mamma milgayi... Woh bhi mujhse itnaaa pyar karne wali...' Riddhima said hugging both and they smile hearing her...

Their moment were disturb by, 'Our humhe toh koi pyar hi nehi karte haina Niks...'
It was Anjali, Armaan and others standing near the door looking at the cute mothers and daughter seen...
'Hum dono tum log se bhi pyar karti hoon...' Padma and Ananya said opening their arms inviting them to join the hug...
Soon everyone were standing around Padma, Ananya and Riddhima...
'Waise Ananya, tumhe ek beti mili hai toh mujhe bhi ek beta mil gaye...' Padma said caring Armaan hair...
'Haan toh tik haina padma...
Is naughty bete se toh meri cute and sweet beti mujhe zyada pasand hai...' Ananya said to tease Armaan...
'Mom, thats not fair... Abhi toh shaadi bhi nehi huvi... Abhi se aap Riddhima ki side pe ho...'Armaan said making a cute puppy face...
'Haan toh, after all beti hai meri...' Ananya said caring Riddhima hair and Riddhima show her tongue to him...
'Haan toh Armaan bhi mere bete hai... Main uska side lungi aajse...' Padma said...

Youngers were enjoying this little nokjok of two mothers...
'Guys, mujhe nehi pata parents bhi baccho jaise ladte hai...' Sapna says...
'haan dekho koh... Kitne cute se Padma aunty aur Ananya Aunty Ridzy aur Armaan ki side le rahi hai...' Muskaan said...
'Sahi kaha Muski... Mothers ho toh in dono ki tarah... Cute cute...' Anjali said pinching both Padma and Ananya cheek...
'Bas bas... Hum dono toh bas aise bol rahi ti...' Padma said...
'Chalo ab... Bohot der se yaha pe ho sab...
Ab apne apne ghar jaakhe araam karo sab... Kissi ne bhi ek week se tik se na soya hai na kuch kaam kiya...
Aur haan, jab bhi panditji koh time mile, woh yaha aane wala hai... Toh sab availiable rehna... Muhrat nikalna hai in dono ki shaadi ki...' Ananya said...
'Haan Aunty... We r just too excited for that day now...' Rahul said...
'Aur hum in dono ki shaadi ki tayyari aise karenge, sab dekhte hi rehjaenge...' Nikki said...
'Bas bas Nikki... Abhi chalo...' Ananya said pulling Nikki out with her...
Everyone one by one leave the room and it was Armaan and Riddhima left...

When everyone was out of sight, Armaan look at Riddhima who was smiling with her whole heart...
Armaan smile seeing her smile back on her face...
'Khush hona...' Armaan asked as she was busy looking at the door...
She turn around and she was shocked to see Armaan still there... She didn't know he was still there...
'Tum... Ghar nehi jaana...' Riddhima asked...
Armaan move closed to her to which Riddhima keep moving backwards... They keep moving still Riddhima hit her back on the door of the room and Armaan put his hands on either side of the door blocking her way...
'Armaan...' Riddhima call his name knowing she didn't have any way to escape...
'Aise kaise chala jaata main...
humhare baat toh adhuri rehgaya ta na...' Armaan said...

Riddhima feel her heart stop feeling Armaan hot breath on her face...
She look at his eyes to see only one desire... Even she was waiting for it... So she didn't dare to stop him this time...
Armaan move leaning his lips on hers and Riddhima respond eqaully to the kiss...
Riddhima hands were on Armaan shirt where as Armaan hands move down to her hips as he push his body on hers...
Riddhima felt her heart skip a beat when she felt his well built body pressing on hers...
Soon both were so much in to the kiss it turn to a passion one... Riddhima hands move to his hair caring it making his desire get hold on fire...
Armaan leave Riddhima lips as they were out of breath, and move his face on her neck placing kisses on her neck... Riddhima was so lost, she didn't know what was happening for a while...
She also started to place kisses on his bare chest and soon she unbutton his shirt feeling bare body...
Armaan hands move under Riddhima top which she was wearing and feeling Armaan hands back Riddhima came back to her sense...
'Armaan...' She call his name to bring him back to his sense...
Feeling Riddhima push him little away, Armaan move out understanding they were about to cross the limit... He drop a kiss on Riddhima forehead before moving out looking at her face...
Riddhima smile seeing how much Armaan understand what she wants to say before she saying it...
'I love u...' Armaan said as he cupped her cheek with one hand...
'Love u too...' Riddhima said to which Armaan shows his million dollar smile which was vanished from his face days before...
'Ab jao...' Riddhima said feeling shy as Armaan keep continuously staring at her...

Riddhima push Armaan out from her room and closed the door as she knows she had turn red... She rest her back on the door closing her eyes... She felt bless, bless to be back in home...
She was happy, happy to be with her love one's and specially with her Armaan... Yes Her Armaan...
On the other side, Armaan smile when he saw the shy side of Riddhima... His Riddhima... He smile thanking god in his heart for giving him back HIS RIDDHIMA...

With Love,

Rihoohaws...