~Prologue~

A short fill in of the story...
• • •

     Sora Cerion lives life like it couldn't get any better. This 16-year-old young man appreciates everything around him and he chooses to be grateful for everything he has.

Sora lives in a foster home. Unlike most people, who would have given up by now, he hasn't. He is indifferent to the things around him. He's neither happy nor sad. In other words, this teenager doesn't really care. As long as he can get by, he'll be fine.

Sora tries to tolerate all the idiotic behavior that comes from his classmates. He just wants to pass high school with flying colors, get into an amazing college, and get a job that makes him successful and one that he enjoys.

So far, his life is alright. Not too bad. However, some people might think otherwise. And that leads to... bullying. But, as stated before, his ambitious character couldn't care less.

One thing he mostly gets bullied for is the fact that he's bisexual. I mean, he still likes girls, but he also finds dicks and rock hard abs attractive. This boy can't help it.

One day, he came across his 18-year-old foster brother and his brother's boyfriend making out. So, mini-Sora decides to act up at that point and stiffens like there's no tomorrow. And this happened when he was only 13.

Of course Sora was surprised, but who cares? He still liked pussy and now liked dicks. More the merrier, right?

But, some people in this world were, closed minded, ignorant, dick heads, as how Sora would call them. Like those people, there lived an arrogant but sexy, douche bag named Ace Osellius.

This 6'2, 17-year-old is a full on high school jock. He had the body of a Greek God, but the attitude of the Minotaur. I guess you could call it cliche. Except for the fact that he's a total douche bag most of the time. Well, never mind then, that is pretty cliche.

Ace himself even knows he's a prick. He doesn't care about people's feelings and he lives for the little fame that high school can give him. This fame-obsessed boy lives life asking for anything he wants and getting it!

Yes, his parents spoil him and his older brother a little too much. But they can't help it, their parents have enough money to live rich their whole lives. So, of course they'll like to use that money on many things. Ace doesn't care about that though, he actually likes it. I mean, what kid wouldn't? Having the money to buy anything you want and more!

However, will he start caring when he finds out his parents want to go into the foster care business? And even worse; take in the kid who he bullies?

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Wasn't that pretty cool??

Ok well this is the prologue and I guess it's kind of long? I really hope you think well of it so far (not forcing you to automatically love it or anything/ _ ;)

~OOOK

I don't mind criticism. Please criticize this as much as you like. If you don't like any of it, just tell me why and hopefully I can fix it.

Well thanks for reading and I don't despise you! (Don't wanna say "love you" cuz I don't know any of you (^-^) )

|| 532 words...yay ||