~Here We Go Again: Part 2~ (Chapter 5)

Freshmen Year
Sora's P. O. V.

Noah stared at me, kind of shocked, but quickly hid it with some other emotion in his eyes. He replied with a simple, "oh."

And I simply entered the classroom after giving him a last, small smile. As soon as I entered the room though, all the buzzing of the students talking instantly went down. All were eyes on me when I glanced their way.

I quickly went to the teacher's desk, who, may I say, was on his computer, playing solitaire. Tapping his shoulder softly to get his attention, I quietly introduced myself, "Uhm-- I'm Sora Cerion, a-- uhh, new student.."

I wasn't really sure how these introductions went, so obviously I was a blubbering mess. Heat to my cheeks formed rapidly, and I was already anticipating the weird looks I would get from everyone.

"Got a letter?" Was his lazy reply.

"Oh.. Weren't they supposed to send you an e-mail regarding my arrival?" I asked, confused and nervous. I guess the other students heard because some of them snickered a little.

The teacher gave me a mocking look, "Well, aren't you a smart-ass..." He then went back on his computer, proceeding to check his e-mails. I stood there awkwardly, staring at anything but the class full of students behind me, not knowing what to do at all.

Seconds seemed to turn into minutes, and minutes seemed to turn into even longer minutes. God, this teacher was so slow. At last he found his e-mail because he turned around in his chair, gruffly sighing.

The chair creaked as he got up, faced the class, and finally introduced me. Not to mention, he forgot my last name half way through, then after reminding him of what it is, he mispronounced it.

I looked around the class, discreetly observing everyone in here. "Ew, why do you have such a girly name?" A shout came from the back of the room, and my eyes immediately zoomed in on the main culprit. Somehow the class found this childish insult pretty funny because they all burst out into a fit of laughter.

I once again felt myself blushing, those same nervous butterfly feelings in my stomach. Except, they weren't the cute, good type, or however the movies would describe it.

The cause of this dumb, embarrassment blush was the douche bag who beat up Noah: Ace O'Something, or whatever his name is. Looking down, then back up at him, I found a devilish looking smirk on his perfectly shaped face.

Wow, so it must be true what they say: the prettiest of faces have the ugliest of personalities.

"Now, now, settle down children. Go back to reading pages 256 to 272. And you," the teacher pointed a finger at me, "go sit over there in the back."

He directed me to a corner seat near the wall where the one and only sat right beside it. I begrudgingly walked over there, avoiding any type of contact with the surrounding desks, chairs, and curious eyes.

I was just about to sit down when a book bag got thrown onto the chair, "Oh, sorry. That chair's preoccupied. Go find somewhere else to sit." A sickly sweet, squeaky voice came out of a slutty-looking brunette, who at the moment was sitting on the douche-dicks' lap.

Not wanting to start anything, I decided to find another place to sit. But, unfortunately there was no where else I could. Annoyed, I looked back to the brunette, "There's no where else to sit."

She over exaggeratedly sighed, "Then, go sit on the damn floor!" This bitch really thought she was funny. I unconsciously clenched my hands, then unclenched, controlling my anger.

Surprisingly though, the douche interrupted her, "Babe, just let him sit there. Might as well make his life a living hell while he sits there, right?" He looked me straight in the eyes as he said this. And somehow, that brought a slight shiver to my standing figure.

Oh, never mind. He's still very much of an ass hole.

The girl leaned over and took hold of her book bag, attempting to look seductive at the same time. I internally gagged.

Finally having sat down at my desk, I took time to cool down a bit. The class chatter seemed to gradually grow louder, and every time it got too loud, the teacher (who I found out is named Mr. Melonal) would tell us to 'shut the hell up.'

Yeah, they would quiet down, but then get louder again and the same cycle would go on for the rest of the period. I managed to get half the work done in the book, but half way through I had felt paper balls being thrown at me.

One paper ball managed to make it in my workbook, so I decided to un-crumple it. However, I regretted it right after. Let's just say, the letter had some unfriendly, very vulgar, not too nice words in it.

Of course I crumpled it up, threw it back at the direction it came from, and went back to trying to finish this History work. Regardless of how brave I might've been, I felt instant unease when I heard a thump, then a quiet, "What the fuck?"

• • •

Hii. Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter..I reeally do!
\(////)\

I don't even know if I should continue writing the Freshman Sora's P.O.V... Should I?

Butttt, this is an introduction to Ace. How do ya' like him so far?
He's a dick head(^∇^)

(This chapter was wayyyyy shorter than my usual ones, but I feel that I should at least update once a month(-; ) )
Idk I like updating this story.

Okay. Byee. (^з^)-

• • •

|| Word Count: 955 ||