~Welcome To Hell~(Chapter 3)

~Whoops, didn't update for a while. My apologies fellow Wattpaddians (Idk what we're called)~

~Oh and that's Noah up above, played by the one and only Logan Lerman(*-*)

Happy New Years and all that jazz!(≧∇≦)~

Sora's P.O.V

     When we stepped into the dreary halls of the high school building, all I could think about was how I would survive this year through.

     Another year, another hell.

     Noah was beside me looking around also, analyzing the differences between this year and last year.

     To my surprise, a lot had changed in the school, appearance wise that is. The lockers were lined up straight, no crooked or broken ones. They were even clean this time!

     "Wow...they actually cleaned up nice this year," Noah stated what I was thinking out loud.

     "My thoughts exactly." I replied nonchalantly, walking further into the decorated 'Welcome back' hallways.

     "Uhh, what do we do now? We missed the first day of school speeches,"Noah asked, obviously confused.

     That's when I grew agitated and rubbed my face. "Well I guess we go to the office to get our schedules?" It was more of a question than a statement.

    Noah smiled and replied back with a satisfied 'Oh.'

     On our way to the school office, we talked about random, but stupid, things and joked around about who would get a boyfriend/girlfriend first. Him, being his usual egotistic person, decided that he would be the first to get a girlfriend.

     While I, on the other hand, being my usual carefree person, decided that I'll meet the one when I'm in college. Definitely not in this school, filled with either dumb bimbos or douche bag jocks.

     We finally arrived to the office, after confusing ourselves with the many turns we took. I opened the door and walked inside, only to be hit with the sight of our principal, Mr. Cooper, and a fellow student, Lennon Larson, making out. With Lennon on top of Mr. Cooper, leaning against the desk, they kept kissing, not even noticing that we were there...watching the whole thing.

     "Can I just say that this might be the hottest scene I've seen this whole year..." I blurted out without thinking.

     Noah just stared, open mouthed and wide eyed, mumbling breathily, "What the fuck is going on..?"

     They finally noticed our presence before them, and Mr. Cooper immediately broke out of the trance, blushing profusely. Lennon Larson just sighed, rolling his eyes while being pushed away by Mr. Cooper.

"What do you guys want?" Lennon asked, rudely if I do say so myself.

"Well, uhm-- we wanted our schedules," Noah replied back nervously.

"And we're late. Not really sure what to do.." I finished Noah's sentence, awkwardly scratching the back of my head.

Mr. Cooper cleared his throat and tried fixing up his still messy suit, while Lennon just stared at him with a smirk. "Alrighty then. Now, tell me why you were late to the first day of school," Mr. Cooper finally spoke.

Oh, so he thinks we'll just ignore that? Funny. "How about you tell us why you and a student were sucking each other's faces?" I jokingly, but still curiously questioned.