chapter 1

Abigail's pov

"Stop-p" I told my foster mom."now I see why your mother gave you away you don't do as I say"now got to bed"she said as beating me.

When she went to work.I started putting clothes into my bag. Tie my shoes and take $200 out of her drawer and left.

" I hope this places burns in hell"I mumbled.I walk to the bus station as I get on I say "one ticket to California please" with a hige smile. "No problem sweety" the driver said.

I took my seat and started thinking about how much I have been through these past 12 years.my eyes started to get heavy.

The bus stopped. "We have 10 more minutes til we get to our destination"a boy with brown eyes and hair says. "Do you mind if I sit by you" he asked. "You may" I say with a giggle.

"So why are you going to California?" He asked.I took a deep breath"well to start off my mom gave birth to me and named me abigal. When I was 5 her and my dad went to a party and got drunk then drove home and crashed then died" I tried not to cry."I was them placed into a foster home for 12 years and was abused by my foster mother than picked on at school.I had enough so I ran away".

" im so sorry, if you need a place to stay u can come with me im sure my foster mom won't mind."he said. I nodded my head yes and hugged him.

I felt so relieved knowing I had someone who cared for me and knowing that I dont have to go back to that hell-hold.

We arrived to the bus stop. The boy took my hand a started to run."slow down im not that fast" I say trying to catch my breath. We get to his truck that was a ford pickup.

I was going to open the door but he beat me to it."thank you" I say kissing his cheek. He turns red. He gets in and starts the truck.

"We are here". He pulls up to this house that looked like it was three stories high. He opens the door for me again. And I thank him.

He opens the front door and there is a swirl staircase."welcome home" he says with a smile. He shows me where I would be sleeping. "Im sorry I never gotten your name?"I said turning red. "Cameron, cameron dallas" he said.

I look on the wall and sees that he has two brothers and a sister. One of his brothers looks like he is cam's age. The other one is a baby."this is my mom Jennifer; this is my dad brock; my two brother and sister you'll see". He said while laughing.

I went to my room and unpacked all of my stuff and witch was just 2shirts and shorts. Cam showed me the rest of the house. I've never seen any house this big.