Ch.5

Abigail's pov

Today I'm going hangout with Luke. I take a quick shower and brush my teeth. I'm wearing a white crop top and black shorts with white vans.

"Bye guys, I'm going hangout with Luke for the day."I told jace and Mia since cameron wasn't up. They both waved goodbye. I closed the door and drove to Luke and the guys house. I put the car in park and knocked on the door.

"Hey, is Luke here" I asked calum. "Actually no he went out of town with some girl" he said. "Oh" I said while looking at my feet. "Yeah , do you wanna come in or something" I nodded and walked into the house.

"Soo" I said. "Look Abigail I'm sorry for the way that I have treated you in the past. I know I what I have done was wrong but I never gotten the chance to tell you I'm sorry for what I have caused. I understand if you still hate me. But can you please forgive me?" He said. We just stared at each other.

"Look calum I know that you are sorry for things that happened in the past and yea I do forgive you" I quickly hugged him them left.

I started the car and drove off back to the house. "Hey Abigail" nia said while watching tv. "Hey kiddo do you wanna go to the mall and hang out" I said while getting a water. She nodded and went up stairs.

"Is Cameron home" I asked jace. "Yea he's in the backyard with some girl" he said. "Oh,well thanks"i mumbled.
At the mall:

"Okay kiddo where do you wanna go first?" I asked nia. "Let's go to build a bear"she said. As we entered build-a-bear i was stopped by a boy with big brown eyes and dirty blonde hair.

"I'm so sorry"I said chuckling a bit. "Hi I'm Matthew, Matthew Espinosa" he said while giving the biggest smile." I'm Abigail" I said smiling.
"Hey Nia" the Matthew boy said. "Hey matty" she said back.

"Nia you know him?"I asked. "That's one of Cameron's friends" she whispered. "Do you mind if I hang out with you guys" he asked. "I don't think your cool enough" Nia says. "If anything I'm cool enou-" he says but knocks over some of the Bears.

"We are heading back to the house. Wanna come?" I asked Matthew "sure"

"Oh,hey,Cameron" Matthew said. "Um,hey why are you here?" Cameron asked confused. "Abigail invited me over" he said.

"Your not allowed to talk to her Matth-" Cameron said but got cut off "You can't tell people not to talk to to me, last time I checked your not my dad" I said to Cameron getting angry.
"AND LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU DON'T HAVE A DAD" he said. Ouch that hurt. "I'm sorry Abigail" he said lowering his voice. "Sorry doesn't help everything"

I ran upstairs to my bed room. My pillow was stained with tears. I walked over to my booksack from my old home and pulled out the picture frame. "Great it's shattered" I signed. I took the picture out of the frame and realized something. "This can't be right. Why didn't anybody tell me this." I quickly put it away someone walked through the the door.

"Can I come in"he said. "Well your already in so" I said a bit annoyed. "I'm sorry, and I know that you have lots of reasons to be mad at me ,but can we put this aside and start over" he said while rubbing the back of his neck. " sure but can I ask you a question" I stated "um, yea, sure" he said a bit confused. "Why did you say I can't talk to Matthew" I asked. "I just don't want you to get hurt" he said while walking out.

I decided to go to bed early. I took off all of my makeup then went into the shower. As I was washing my hair I heard someone screaming help. I quickly wrapped a towel around my hair then another around my waist.

"What's going on" I asked. "Cameron and jace are scaring me" Nia said. "When I'm done in the shower we can get them back okay" I said whispering " okay".

I quickly ran back upstairs and finished showering and my hair. I hurried and got dress. "Nia" I whispered "you ready" she nodded. We got out some whip cream, lotion, a camera, and some silly string. Nia has Jace to prank and I have Cameron. They were both asleep.

"Get the camera and press record" she nodded. "Okay on three 1,2,3" Cameron barely reacted but Jace screamed like a little girl. Nia sprayed whip cream up Jace's nose. And I did a smack cam on cam. "Run" I said to Nia. " you guys are so dead" Jace and Cameron screamed.

We ran into the bathroom and locked the door "we have a key you know" Cameron said. "Hide" I whispered to Nia. She hid where the towels where and I hid under the cabinets." We've you no-" Cameron started to say but we started to spray him with silly string.