Ch.9

Cameron's pov

All I hear running through my head is
its positive
It's positive

How could this even be? I have a little sister that I never known of. I liked her, but that has to change now.
She's your little sister

I keep repeating this in my head.
She's nothing more than that.

I have to go get some air.

Abigail's pov

I am so excited right now. I have a brother that I didn't know of. But I had liked him.

I see him get up and walk out of the door and leave. "So" I said trying to break the awkwardness. "You better start getting packed for the trip little sis" Taylor said. I nodded and rain upstairs. Hayes followed.

"Help me pack" I told him. He nodded and started to help. I packed ten eight outfits not knowing how long we will be there. I packed all my undergarments.

From the corner of my eye I saw Hayes grab my bra and put it on. "I look good in this, don't I" he said while looking in the mirror. "Only Hayes" I thought to myself.

He opened the door and started to run downstairs. "Hayes" I screamed. He ran to the basement we all the boys are. "Hey guys do I look good in this" Hayes asked.

The whole room was filled with laughter. I started laughing my self. Jack glinsky walked pasted me "nice bra" he whispered. My cheeks started to turn red

"Hayes I would like to finish packing" I said getting annoyed. He didn't hear me. I turned around and walked back upstairs.

I finished packing and it was eight o'clock. I walked towards the door and saw and envelope. We need to talk - Unknown.

They didn't leave there name so I guess we won't be talking. I threw the note away and walked downstairs. Every one was in the basement still. "Guys lets watch a movie" I said. Everyone nodded there heads and we made our way to the movie room.

The jacks and Taylor choose a scary movie to watch. Great. They choose it I hate clowns. I sat on the couch by Hayes and Aaron. Taylor started the movie and it started to be boring. I laid my head on Aaron's shoulder.

I felt him tense up, "relax" I told. He started to loosen up a bit. My eyes started to feel heavy. Next thing you know my eyes were closed.

"I think I like you, more than a friend."

"Your perfect"

I woke up still in the movie room. I checked my phone to see it 3:43am. Ugh. I went to the kitchen to and grabbed a quick snack.

"Couldn't go back to sleep either" the deep raspy voice said. "Nope" I said popping the "p". "Wanna go in my room and watch a movie" he said. "Sure, just let me go change."

I finished my snack and headed upstairs to my room. I grabbed some comfy clothes and changed. I checked my phone and saw it was 4:00am.

I walked down the hallway to shawn's room "hey" I smiled. "We are watching the secret life of an American teenager. My eyes started to get heavy again. I started to hear light snores coming from Shawn. I smiled. I was slowly drifting to sleep again.

"Night beautiful. I love you more Than you think." Shawn said I think it was him.