ch.3

Abigail pov

"L-uk-e" I stuttered. I havent seen him in a long time. My "foster" mother took me out of school when I was in the 8th grade to move to America. Luke was pretty much my bestfriend.

"Hey" he said while hugging me."how you been. I thought you died".he said while rubbing the back of his neck. I laughed about how nervous he was. "No, im still here".

"Nobody has heard from you ever since you left. I was worried about you" he said. "Aww luke. You are really the only one that has been there for me."
"Abig-"luke was interrupted by cameron's yelling. "Abigail I was looking all over for you. Why did you leave?" He asked catching his breath. "Is this your boyfriend" luke asked. I shaked my head no rapidly. "No no no. He is just my foster brother".

I turned to cameron and saw the sorrow in his eyes. Oh well. "Here is my number" luke gave me his digit "maybe we can catch up sometimes or something".

Me and cameron walked to the car. I opened the door and got in. We just sat there in silence. "Im not starting the car until you tell me what that was" he said kinda mad.Is he jelous? "Well im not telling you until you tell me what was that and why you didnt tell me about her".I said with an attitude.

"First off abby i-"he said but I cut him off. "it's Abigail to you". "Well abigail you dont have to know about my love life or who I am with."he said. "Well cameron you just answered your own question" I said while taking off my seat
belt slamming the door and walking home.

I still see luke standing there making weird faces. I hide behind a car. And jumped out and scared him. "Fugglet" he said while dropping his phone. "Fugglet?" I asked while laughing. "Its a word right?" He asked. "I dont think so" I said shaking my head.

"Can I get a ride home?".I asked him. "Or you can come to my house and see the guys again." I squealed like a teenage girl meeting dylan o'brian"someones happy to see them" he said while laughing.

We walked to lukes truck. He beat me to opening the door."put on your seatbelt" luke said. I did as he said. His song came on the radio. "She looks so perfect standing there in my American apolo underwear" I started to sing. " you listen to our music?" He asked with a slightly smile.

"No"I said sarcastically. "Shut up"he said in a girly tone. We pulled up to the house.luke came around and opened the door."here you go" he said. "Thank you"I said while kissing his cheek.

Luke opened the house door."Ashton!" I said while running up to him and hugging him. "Abigail, how you been" he said while still hugging me. "Fine, do you like your new life?" I asked while wiggling out of his grip

"Its alri-" he was interrupted by Michael's yelling."abigail" he said while picking me up and spinning me around. "I thought I would never see my favorite person again"he said. " Michael everyone is your favorite" I said while laughing.

"Once you left I thought I would never stop hearing luke and micheal stop crying"Ashton said. "Aww guise"I said to happily. " thats not it luke kept saying how he-" ashton started to say but luke interrupted "you want something to drink?"

"Im fine" I said. All of our attention was on the door when calum had walked in with some girl. Our eyes met.

"Third slut of the week"ashton whispered to me.I laughed to myself. "Hi" the girl said.I just waved. Everything was quiet until Michael spoked up."Well this is awkward".

"Um hi calum" I told him while looking at my shoes. "Hi, um im sorry whats your name?" He said. "Still an asshole" I mumbled but I think he heard me and his eyes widened."luke I think i'll just go home"I told him."Let me bring you"I nodded my head and walked outside