Chapter 10

Abigail pov

I woke up and realized that Shawn wasn't by my side any more. He was gone. I walked into the bathroom, took a shower and brushed my toothbrush. My outfit for the day was a white crop to with black shorts and black vans.

I walked downstairs too see all of the guys up. "You ready" Taylor asked. I forgot that we were leaving for the tour. "Uh yea, just let me go get my stuff".

I ran back upstairs and made sure I had everything packed before I go. I grabbed my suit case and headed down stairs.

We all sat in one vehicle all 13 of us. We were all tightly packed. Matthew sat on Shawn, I sat on Hayes, and Cameron sat on Nash.

We boarded our flight. I sat with hayes and Aaron. Cameron sat with Taylor and Nash. Matthew sat with Jacob and Shawn. The jacks sat together. Carter and some guy named Brent sat together.

"Hayes shut up" I said getting annoyed. He was currently singing along to a Spanish song. I punched Hayes on the arm and he made a weird face. "Pumä" Hayes scream. "Pumä"Cameron said followed by Taylor then everyone joined along while I sat there confused.

"Hi" I said to Aaron. I decided to talk to Aaron while the rest of the guys where still getting into trouble. I never really spoke to Aaron. "Hey" he replied smiling. " I've never really takes you and um, I'm sorry" I said. He nodded and went back to his phone. I started to listen to my music.

I put it on shuffle. The song like that by jack and jack ft. Sammy and Nate.

Walking out the door
With you on my arm
You can hit me on your phone
Anytime you want
You got me going mad when you
Dress like that
Girl it's a t-

I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was Aaron. " you sing good and all but I would like to hear my music please thank you" he said and went back to his phone ."rude much" I mumbled.

The plane had finally landed. Thank you Jesus. " taylorrrr" I said while jumping onto his back. I almost made him fall. "You interrupted my snap chat story" I shrugged while he was walking. I took his phone and started running with it.

"Heyy Taylor's snapchat story.im currently running from Taylor."I said while smiling. I ran into the girls bathroom.I started to post random stuff on his story.

I walked out of the bathroom and gave him back his phone." Your welcome" I said. He looked mad."aww, cheer up" he smiled and walked away.

I walked over to Shawn that was talking to a girl. "Hey babe" I said. He just stood there continuing talking to the girl. "Uhh, Shawn"I said then kissed his cheek. He just pushed me away "don't touch me" he said sounding angry "c'mon babe" he grabbed the girls hand and walked away.

"Hey cam, why didn't you tell me that  Shawn had a girlfriend"I asked cam. He seemed confused "Shawn doesn't have a girlfriend." Wow that's weird.

We left the airport and went to the hotel. "Matthew help me with my stuff please" I said lazily. Taylor Carried me to the hotel room. It was me Aaron Taylor and this guy named Dylan in one room. Cameron Nash Hayes and Matthew.  Shawn the jacks and carter. Mahogany Jacob kian and jc.

I walked to Cameron's room. I knocked on the door and Hayes answered it. "Hey Hayes" I smiled "hey abigail" I walked in the room to see everyone in here. "It's 11 at night. Y'all wanna play truth or dare." Everyone said yea while I just sat there.

"Dylan truth or dare" jg said."truth" Dylan said. "Don't be a wuss just pick dare"Dylan looked at jack annoyed "fine dare". " I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with" he look around and pointed his finger towards me.

I gave jack the death glare. Him and jc started to laugh uncontrollably. I got up from my spot "you coming are you just gonna sit there" I asked. The whole room echoed with "o's" and "get you some". I looked over at Shawn to see him staring at me but turned away to suck on his girl friends face.

We went to Dylan's room and sat down. "So what do you want to do" I asked. " I want to get to know you" he said. "Okay, so, I am a foster kid,well was a foster kid. I had a abusive foster mom that took me out of school in Australia to move to the states. Cameron helped me run away then later we found out we were brother and sister" I said. "I'm so sorry" he said. " we have like 30 seconds left do you wanna go back". I asked. "No, let's just watch a movie".

We layed down and started watching the movie Casper. The movie was so cute. I laid my head on Dylan's shoulder. I felt him tense up a little bit but then he had gotten comfortable. Next thing you know we were cuddling.