Chapter 7

********PLEASE TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER, AND VOTE, COMMENT AND ADD :D THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!******** 

Aria P.O.V

“Where did you live?”

“I love your outfit, beautiful!”

“What room are you staying in?”

“How do you like it here?”

“Girls, Girls!” Mme. Giry called over the commotion of all the excited ballet girls “She did not come here to be suffocated by her peers!” They all settled down, trying to hide their smiles. “Now get back to practising, you still have an hour to go of rehearsal! Oh, Clara, you can come with us, you will have to show little Aria the ropes of the opera.”

Out of the crowd of white tutus came a tall thin girl, about 5 foot 7, with strawberry blond hair. She had brilliant hazel eyes and a small button nose, and she looked about 16 years old.

“Bonjour! It is very nice to meet you!” She gave me a very warm smile, and gave me a gently but friendly hug.

“ Well,” Ms. Giry said, clapping her hands together excitedly “I will leave you, Aria, in Clara's capable hands!” She turned to walk away, but then turned slowly to the other girls and gave then a death stare. “The rest of you though, don't think that you can slack off, where is my grandson! He is supposed to be keeping you in order!”

“He went to the washroom, he told us to practice our pirouettes.” A girl in the back called forward.

Just then I felt two large hands cover my eyes. “I'm back now.” A voice said, and I heard all the ballet girls giggling to each other. The hands grabbed my shoulders, whipped me around, and there was Stephan. He pulled me in and kissed me on both cheeks, he then walked past me to Ms. Giry, giving her a kiss, while I wiped my cheeks.

“It was nice to see you again, mademoiselle,” he gestured towards me.

“A pleasure.” I said, giving him a slight smile.

“ I am sorry grand mama, I had to excuse myself, but I expected them to keep to their studies.” He said giving the girls a scolding glance.

“Its fine! Just make sure these ladies are ready for the next show.” She then turned to us. “ Well, ladies, I will leave you, Clara will take care of you from here on out, and make sure that you are at the dance rehearsal tomorrow, Aria. We need to start getting you up to the level all these girls are.” With that, she gave all the girls a smile, and left.

Stephan turned back to the girls, who from the time he arrived, were gazing at him with glazed over eyes, while some stared at me with jealous looks. “Alright, girls,” He announced, “You seem to have gotten me in trouble with Giry. Now, what am I going to do with you?”

“I tried to tell them we shouldn't stop Stephan!” Called a small girl in the front, with a face like a pug.

“Mhmm.” hummed Stephan. “You don't want me to get the opera ghost to take care of you all, do you.” Some of the girls gave gasp's, while some jumped and shrieked. Clara just gave a big sigh, which made Stephan look back at her.“Well, nun-the-less we will have to go for 10 min after 2:30 this afternoon.”

Multiple moans and groans emerged from the group of girls, except for the little girl in the front with the pug-face. I looked over at Clara, and she looked absolutely board, she wasn't even looking at Stephan. He turned around and stepped toward her.

“Could I speak to you for a moment Clara?” He puffed out his chest, and his voice went noticeably deeper.

“If this is about 'seeing me after' again, I don't want any part of it Stephan.” She was noticeably annoyed, even disgusted, when she talked to him.