Chapter 17

HEY GUYS!SO HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER AND I HOPE YOU LOVE IT AS MUCH AS I LOVE WRITING IT! I'M TRYING WRITING ON MY PHONE WHEN IM ON THE BUS AND ITS HELPED ME GET MORE CHAPTERS OUT SO EXPECT MORE CHAPTERS THAN USUAL BUT THEY WILL NOT BE AS LONG. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IT REALLY MEANS ALOT TO ME!

Aria P.O.V

I dreamt that night. It was the same dream, but this time Clara was there, yelling at me, screaming. For me to help her. Needless to say I didn't get much sleep that night.

I was walking around my room when Mme. Giry came in, her hair done in her usual bun, with the normal grey fuzz sticking from every which way. Her walking stick banged against the wooden floors as she approached my door, so it didn't come as a surprise.

She entered with a worried expression on her face, like she expected something horrible but she just found me sitting on my bed reading a little book.

"Bonjour Madame." I say in as good French as I could manage. She seemed to heave a small sigh of relief.

"Bonjour Aria," she spoke through the sigh "How are you feeling this morning?"

"Oh, well enough." I replied. How did she know that I wasn't feeling well the night before? She couldn't have seen me, it was much too late for her to be up.

"Good, good. We don't want you getting sick now do we?" She asked staring at me intensely.

"No I suppose not Madame." I answer searching her face for anything that would explain this sudden look of concern.

"Madame, is there anything you need?" I ask trying to change the subject. Her constant stare was making me uncomfortable.

"Yes, yes. Well, really I just wanted to tell you something." She spoke very soft and entered slowly, inching closer to my bed as she spoke. "Well I know that you are behind in dancing and such. And after what happened with Meredith, well-"

My heart found its way to my throat and I suddenly couldn't breath. This is it, I thought panic-stricken, she's kicking me out. I'm not good enough, and now that Meredith hates me it's no wonder I'm being thrown out. I threw myself off the bed.

"Mme. Girly please don't throw me out!" I practically shout. I knew I was begging but I didn't care, I would do anything thing to stay "Please! I'll try harder! I'll practice ballet through lunch, I'll stay away from Meredith! Please you can't let me go! Not after-" I stop.

I was about to say "Not after last night." But that would bring around even more unwanted questions.
Mme. Giry was just staring at me in shock from my outburst. Then she got a friendly, almost motherly look on her face. She came over to where I was standing, rigid as a statue, and put her cold hand on my arm.

"Aria, my dear." She said in a calming voice, leading me over to my bed "You don't have to worry about that. You never need to leave."

"But you said-" I started but she cut me off.

"All I was going to say was that you were going to start getting private lessons. That's all." She explained giving my arm a squeeze. I looked up at her, and by the look on her face I was looking at her like she was a god, but to me at the moment, she was. I was so certain I was going to have to leave, and after what happened with Meredith...

I didn't know what to say, I could only stare at her. And then a smile inched its way onto my face, I can't explain how grate out I was. I sprung up again and gave her a huge hug. I swear, if I held any harder I might have broken the elderly lady.

"Thank you" was all I could say.

"Ahem, yes well," she said awkwardly, she wasn't used to someone hugging her like this. I let go straight away, And we both stood there, me staring at the floor and I could feel her eyes starring into the top of my head. "Well, I had better let you get ready for practice. I will see you at breakfast then." She went to leave but stopped and looked back like she was going to say something, thought better of it, and just left with a knowing smile on her face.