Part 5

'Kiya aap aur Armaan sirf dost hai ya usse zyada...' Padma asked...
Riddhima was shocked to hear this question from her mother... Till now, she had tell her mother every single thing happen in her life...
She didn't understand why her mother suddenly ask this question...
Riddhima keep looking at her mother face without any expression...

Padma touch Riddhima face understanding there wasn't anything like that in between her and Armaan...
Till not yet, maybe they were un aware of the fact yet...
'U don't need to answer that question baccha... because ur silent give me the answer...
Accha yeh chodo... Tum jao aur fresh hokhe tohda araam karo...
Tohdi der main tumhari papa aur di bhi aajaenge...' Padma said...

Riddhima just hug padma around waist hiding her face near her stomach...
'I love u mamma... I just want to be on ur lap like this for sometimes, please...' Riddhima said...
'Tik hai...' Padma says as she started to care Riddhima hair, and soon Riddhima was in deep slumber...
Padma was looking at Riddhima innocent face and thinking about how fast the days had past... She didn't know when Shashank came and was admiring the beautiful mother daughter scene...
Shashank mobile ring bring back Padma... Seeing Shashank standing near the door, Padma try to get up but still Riddhima was sleeping with her head on Padma lap...
Shashank ask her to sit like that as he move out from the room to answer the call...

- AFTER AN HR LATER -

Everyone was enjoying dinner after a busy day... Shashank was happily telling how good Armaan and Riddhima were in their work...
First day they had impress other board members and they all were happy to have these two youngers in their company...
'Wow... How cool is that Ridzy...
Mujhe bhi nehi pata ta Uncle Armaan ki Dad hai...' Anjali said as Riddhima smile to her sister and continue eating...
'Anjali beti, mujhe bhi kiya pata ta Riddhima aur Karan ka beta friends hai...' Shashank said...
'haan haan Dad... Jab bhi Armaan aur gang yaha aate hai toh aap aur Mom hamesha out of station gaya hota hai ya aap kaam main out of country...
Mom bohot baar Armaan se mil chuka hai...' Anjali said...
'Haan, aur woh bohot accha ladka hai...' Padma said...
Anjali giggle when she hears it... Padma glare at her where as Shashank look confused... Riddhima smile knowing why Anjali laugh...
'Chup raho Anjali...' Padma said when Anjali started to laugh loud seeing Padma glaring her...
'Sorry Mom... But I know aapko pehle se hi Armaan bohot pasand hai...
Aur ab toh yeh pata chalke khush hogi woh Dad ki dost ka beta hai...' Anjali said controlling her laugh...
'I agree with Padma, Anjali beti...
Surely Armaan is a nice guy...' Shashank said...
'Yeah I know dad... Issiliyeh toh humhare sab doston main se woh Mom ki sabse zyada favorite hai...
Aur woh bhi kam nehi hai... Ridzy ki saat saat Mom koh bhi beautiful bolte hai...' Anjali said to which Padma cheek color change...

Shashank look at his wife to see her blushing and Shashank was amaze by this little information...
'Mujhe nehi pata ta mere alawa bhi Padma koh koi beautiful bolta hai...' Shashank said quietly but to his bad luck others hear this...
Riddhima and Anjali look at each other then to Padma and Shashank to see both looking each other...
Riddhima smile naughty giving a wink to Anjali and Anjali understand something was cooking on her little sister brain...
Through eyes Anjali try to signal her not to do anything but Riddhima was too stubborn to let go of anything when it come to fun time...
'Oh ho...
Means Papa aap ma koh beautiful bolte ho...
hayye... Kiya pyar hai... Shaadi ke itni years baad bhi itna pyar... Wah wah...' Riddhima said putting down the spoon she was holding...
'Hah... Nehi I mean Armaan...' Shashank try to protect but Riddhima was too naughty that anyone could handle...
'Armaan toh ek number ka flirt hai Papa...
Not with me ofcourse... but aap... Mujhe nehi pata ta aap itna romantic ho Ma ki saat...'Riddhima said...
'Chup karo... Kuch bhi bolte ho...
Chup chap khana khao...' Padma said looking at her plate as she play with the food with spoon and fork...
'Hayye... Mujhe pehle samajh main nehi aati aap jab Armaan beautiful bolte hai toh itna sharmate kyun ho...
Lekin aaj pata chala... I should warn Armaan... Nehi toh pata nehi kal Papa uska class le lenge uske wife koh beautiful bolne ke liyeh...' Riddhima said as she was trying to hide the smile...

All this while, Anjali was enjoying this little moment...
She always wants her little sister to be happy like this... But, she knows somewhere there is a dark area in her life which they all were trying to forget...
She was really shocked when she came to know she hasn't tell Armaan and any other friends of them about that incident... However, the mistake was done by her and till today, only Shashank and she knows about it...
Anjali didn't get the heart to tell her mother about it as she was so much possessive about Riddhima after that...
Somehow, now she understand why Padma was like that now... After all she was a mother and she loves Ridzy as much as she loves her...

'Diii...' Riddhima shouted near Anjali ears to which Anjali hide her ears facing Riddhima who was standing close to her...
'Ufff... Ridzy... Kitni baar kaha hai ki aise nehi chillate...' Anjali said rubbing her ears...
'Kiya kare... main toh yaha Ma aur Papa koh tease kar rahi hoon aur aap ho ki kissi ki khayalo main koi huve ho...
Kiya huva... Kiski baare main soch rahe ho...' Riddhima asked putting her hands around Anjali neck...
'Nothing Ridzy...' Anjali said going back to her un finished food...
'As if I would buy that Di...' Riddhima said and next line she whisper near Anjali ear so that only she could hear it... 'Kahin Atul ki baare main toh nehi...'
'Ridzy tum...' Anjali turn making Riddhima leave her...
'Kiya huva ab tum dono koh...' Padma asked as she was collecting the empty plates...
'Ma Di was thinking about something...' Riddhima said moving away from Anjali knowing she will run after her now...
'Ridzy tum ab bohot badmaash hogaye ho...' Anjali said standing...
'Tell me something I don't know Di...' Riddhima said giggling...
'Tell me something I don't know ki bacche... Abhi batati hoon...' Anjali said running after her...
'Pehle pakadke dikhao Di...' Riddhima said and move towards the stairs...

Shashank and Padma smile to see how both daughters were in so much love with each other...
They never leave a moment to tease around in the big house and they were the live of this big Mansion...
'Yeh bacche nhi hote toh humhare life kitna suna suna lagti na Padma...' Shashank said as they hear Anjali and Riddhima laughing over something...
They were running up stairs and laughing loudly...
'Haan Shashank...
Mujhe aaj bhi yaad hai woh din... Main bohot khush hoon humhare do bacche sahi salaamat hai...
Aaj bhi woh din yaad aate hai toh aankhe barjaate hai... Main kitni dar gayi ti... Ek minute ke liyeh mujhe laga hum Riddhima koh...' Padma couldn't continue further...
Shashank came near her and stood close to her putting his hand around her shoulder...
'Hum aaj bhi us incident koh bhul nehi paya...
Issiliyeh kyunki Riddhima koh har raat woh sab kuch saamna karna padti hai...
Woh abhi bhi us raat koh bhul nehi payi... Hum aajtak jitna bhi kiya, koi kaam nehi kiya...'Shashank said...
'Lekin kuch toh kar sakte hai na hum...
Main toh use aise dekhte dekhte jee rahi hoon lekin use kiya beet rahi hogi Shashank...
Har raat woh neend se chillate ute hai... woh bacchi kaapte hai dar se... Pasina choot te hai uski...
Haan woh us baat koh bhulne ki bohot koshish karte hai... Lekin hum jaate hai raat hote hi woh baat uski paas aajate hai sapno main...' Padma said...

Both were having tears in their eyes...
'Humse jo ho sake, humne sab kuch try kiya haina Padma... Aur yeh tumse zyada aur koi nehi jaan sakte...
Hum bas itna kar sakti hai ki use us baat se dur rakh sakte hai...' Shashank said...

- IN RIDDHIMA ROOM -

Both Riddhima and Anjali were laying on bed breathing heavily... As they had run all the way up to their chasing each other, they were tired...
They were laying with their eyes closed and smile were on their face...
It was Riddhima who open her eyes first and look at side way to see Anjali still closing her eyes...
'Di... Sach main...
Aaj toh bohot maza aaya... Pehle Ma aur Papa koh tease ki... Phir aapko...' Riddhima said turning facing Anjali as Anjali still were laying facing the ceiling...
'Really now... Ridzy tum toh kabhi kabhi too much ho...
Mujhe tease karli... thats ok... Lekin tum Mom aur Dad se... Oh god...
Meri dhimag main toh kabhi aise khayal aate nehi hai...'Anjali said as she open her eyes and looking at Riddhima...
'Haan aayengi bhi kyun... After all tum Riddhima Shashank Gupta jo nehi ho...
Aise mast wala ideas toh is ghar main sirf ek ko aate hai...' Riddhima said proudly and next second she reserve a smach from Anjali...
'Ouchhh di... mara kyun...' Riddhima asked sitting and caring her arm...
'Issiliyeh kyunki tum bohot besharam ho rahe ho aajkal...
Lagta hai Armaan ka asar hai... Ab toh tum dono saath main kaam karne wale ho...
Omg... Means mujhe kaam ki saat saat tum dono koh bhi ek saat jhelna padegi...' Anjali said...
'What do u mean by that Di... hum toh aapko kabhi tang karti nehi hoon... Hum acche bacche hona...'Riddhima said making a cute face...
'Haan haan... Mujhe sab pata hai...
Tum dono milenge toh tum dono kitniii acche bacche banke rehte ho...
Khud toh dono paagal hai, aur humhe bhi paagal kardenge...' Anjali said sitting on the bed...

Riddhima look at Anjali with her mouth open like an big 'O'
Anjali smile seeing this and make Riddhima close her mouth... Riddhima make a pout face...
'Ab aise chehre mat banao...
Waise bhi tum abhi mujhe Atul koh lekar tease kar rahi ho na...
Jab tumhe pyar hoga, tab toh main chun chun ke badla lene wali hoon Ms. beautiful of Armaan...' Anjali said pinching Riddhima cheek and winking her...
'Diii...' Riddhima said seeing Anjali leaving the room...
'What Di...
Ek na ek din toh tumhe bhi kissi se pyar hoga... Aur us din main tumhe itna tease karungi, tumhare woh dono gaal jo hai woh laal hi rahengi har pal...' Anjali said and went leaving Riddhima to think...

Riddhima lied down on the bed on her stomach pulling the pillow closed to her... She was thinking what has happen to these people...
Before Padma was asking about Armaan and her relation and now Anjali di saying all this... Was she missing something...
Or, were they thinking the same that she was feeling now a days whenever she meet with Armaan... Was they only friend, or were they more then that...
Riddhima was lying on bed thinking and she didn't know when the sleep take over...

- MALLIK MANSION -

Armaan was standing near the window looking outside the sky which was filled with stars with their fellow king Moon...
It was a beautiful night and he had a smile on his face thinking about his day...
Don't know why, but he was feeling super happy today... As if his one wish was fulfilled without making him wait for a long time...

A while ago, as he was having dinner with his father, mother and sister, his dad was talking about Riddhima and Shashank Uncle...
How everyone was impress by their work that too in the very first day...
'Beautiful, yaad hai...
Jab hum dono collage main ti, tab bhi hum dono ek dusre ke saat saare projects karta ta...
Aur aaj bhi dekho, destiny kiya plan kar rakha hai humhare liyeh, phirse hum dono ek saat kaam karne wale hai...
Aur hamesha ki tarah sabko humhare kaam acche bhi lagte hai... Hum dono hum dono ki charm ab office main bhi continue karenge...

I know tum bhi bohot khush ho mere saat kaam karne ka muaka mila...
Tumhari baatoh se, tumhare har action se aaj pata chala tum bhi un expected ki yeh sab but ho huva woh acche ke liyeh huva...
Main khush hoon, apne feelings ki baat nehi bata sakte toh kiya huva, tumhare saat waqt toh bita sakte ho na...
I really lo...' Armaan look at the sky and stop when he saw a shooting star...

Armaan closed his eyes and make a wish... He slowly open his eyes smiling praying to god to fulfilled his wish and keep his best friend happy always...
His thought were break when he heard a peep sound from his lap which he left open... As he was expecting an e-mail from his one of the friend, he move to check it before hitting the bed...

With Love,

Rihoohaws...