Part 9

The guy turn around and face to the tv... As others were thinking, yes it was him... Muskaan stood up seeing him and Atul rooted on the place not understanding how to react... 'Is that Rahul...' Padma asked seeing and recognizing the face... 'Surely it is...' Anjali says as she keeps looking without blinking her eyes...'Wht the...' Muskaan stop when Atul hold her hand and when she look at him, he shows Padma who look at Muskaan not understanding why they were reacting like that...'Kiya huva Muskaan...' Padma asked...'Kuch nehi Aunty, Muski koh kuch nehi huva... Haina Muski... Beito na, Anjali tum bhi beit jao...' Atul said knowing they shouldn't react infront of Padma...

Anjali and Muskaan sat without saying anything and Atul said through his eyes to keep claim...Soon the function was over and the telecast was end... 'Mom, hum upar kamre main jaa raha hoon...' Anjali says as soon as the telecast was over... 'Tik hai Anjali... Aur tum logo koh kuch chahiyeh toh mujhe bol dena...' Padma says... 'Yes Mom...'Anjali says and soon the three of them move towards the room...- HOTEL WHERE THE CEREMONY WAS HELDING -

After the project was handle to Riddhima and Armaan, they took some photo's with Rahul which would be publish on the newspaper...Soon they move down from the stange with Rahul but they couldn't get a chance to talk as Mr.Singh started to thank everthing person who attend the ceremony...After that he asked to enjoy the dinner party which would be taking place in the very next hall and enjoy the night...As people starting to move, Armaan and Riddhima also moved...Armaan was holding the project file where as Riddhima was busy searching for someone...Karan and Shashank got busy with other people as they were congratulating them for their success...'Kisse dhund rahe ho beautiful...' Armaan asked knowing whom she was searching...'Tumhe pata haina...Still u r asking me this question buddy...' Riddhima says as she continue searching the place...'Haan pata hai... But please yaha us bechare pe chillana mat... Mujhe koi tamasha nehi chahiyeh...Waise bhi log mujh jaise handsome koh dekhke pehle se gur rahi hai.. u know...' Armaan says correcting his hairs with his hand...Riddhima smach Armaan arm for praising himself like always... She knows he was only joking but still she couldn't help... 'Khud koh itna cool mat samjho buddy... Mujhe tumhare yeh baat sunne main koi interest nehi hai abhi...Aur yeh kamine kaha gayab hogaya...' Riddhima says as she look around as Armaan was also searching here and there...'That would be me that u prefer with that good name right...' Riddhima and Armaan turn around to see Rahul standing a few feets away from them with his hands on his pocket... Armaan smile seeing their very own friend after not much months...Before Armaan or Rahul cook say anything, Riddhima hold Rahul's hand and pull him out from the hall...Both Armaan and Rahul were shocked to see and not understanding why Riddhima was pulling him out in between so many people... Some keeps looking whereas others were busy talking and catching up with their business clients and friends...'Beautiful,kiya kar rahe ho...' Armaan asked as he follow Riddhima and Rahul...'Ridzy, yeh kiya kar rahe ho... dekho log dekh rahe hai...' Rahul also says as he saw people looking at them and some staring at them...But Riddhima didn't get bother by anything that was happening around her and what they might be thinking...A range was raising inside her when she remember how she try to stop him when he said he would be shifting for forever to US because he needs to handle his father business...Riddhima took him to the garden as Armaan follow them... Riddhima let go of his hand facing him as fire were visible on her eyes...Armaan knows Riddhima was angry because once Rahul didn't listen to them and specially Riddhima whom he take as real sister and for Riddhima, Rahul was like her real brother...If Riddhima is closed to anyone after Armaan, it was Rahul... 'Ridzy...' Rahul calls her name as he took a step to take her into a brother-sistery hug but Riddhima move back...'Rehne doh Rahul... Yeh sabki koi zarurat hi nehi hai...' Riddhima says as she stood with her hands fold on her chest...Armaan knows somehow she would blasted on him if she comes to know he has hidden the news that Rahul was coming back...'And buddy, mujhe pata hai tumhe patata Rahul aane wala ta aaj... Still u didn't tell me...'Riddhima said showing her angry big eyes to Armaan...'See Daddu... Maine kahata tujhe, at least humhe Beautiful koh batana chahiyeh... lekin nehi, yeh iska idea ta... Khud toh marne wala hai sabke haatohse aur mujhe bhi apne saat marwaenge tu saale...' Armaan said as he move and stood next to Riddhima who was waiting what reason they have that they hide it from her...'Arey yaar... Mujhe pata hai maine achanak jaane ke faisla kiya toh Ridzy aur baaki sab gussa ta mujhse... Kiya yaar tum bhi... Ridzy koh toh main mana lunga... lekin yeh sochke main dar raha hoon jab Anjy,Champ aur woh junglibilli koh pata chale main waapas aaya hoon toh main toh sachi main buri tarahse peetne wala hoon...' Rahul says...'Aur aisa hi hoga Rahul... hum tujhe chodenge nehi...' Riddhima says pointing her index finger towards Rahul...'Jee meri princess... As u say...
Lekin mujhe laga at least tum khush hogi mujhe waapas dekh ke...
Lekin nehi, tum bhi Muskaan jaise bangaye ho uske saat rehke...nehi...' Rahul says...'Waise Beautiful, pakka tum issiliyeh gussa hoon na woh bina bataye chala gaya aur waapas aaya...' Armaan asked as he put his hand around Riddhima shoulder...'Haan... lekin jaane se problem nehi ta...ITNI Jaldi jaane se problem ti mujhe aur baaki sabkoh... Humhare collage khatam hokhe ek din bhi nehi huva ta tum chale gaye Rahul...' Riddhima says as her anger was going away and sadness take over...Rahul move forward and hug her as Armaan move little away...Both Rahul and Armaan knows how sentivie Riddhima is when she make any relation with anyone...Also before Rahul says he would be staying back here and handling his fathers business but suddenly he left without giving them a chance to stop him...'So sorry princess... But main isbaar waapas jaane ke liyeh nehi aaya hoon... Main waha ki branch main kaam karunga issiliyeh main tum logo ke company ke saat project karne ke liyeh haan kaha...Mujhe pata hai tum issiliyeh sad hoon yeh sochke main phirse chalajaunga right...' Rahul says as Riddhima keep sobbing softly as she nod her head agreeing with what Rahul was saying...Armaan smile seeing how cute Riddhima was looking with that small pout on her lips while some tears on her cheeks...'Princess, at least tum toh aise naraz mat raho... Mujhe aur teen logo koh bhi saamna karna hai... Jabse main waha shift huvi,tabse tum dono hi hai jo mujhse contact main ta...Pata nehi sach main woh teeno mera kiya haalat karenge jab mujhe unlogo ke saamne dekh ke...'Rahul says as he move away looking at Riddhima face...Riddhima smile through her tears and Rahul wipes those which was coming down on her cheeks...'Thank god yeh drama toh khatam huva...nehi toh mujhe laga puri raat mujhe yaha kade hokhe tum dono ki milan ki chapter dekhna padega aur waha andar sablog khane ka mazale aur hum bukhi rehjaenge...' Armaan said drametically only recived a smach on his arm by Riddhima...- GUPTA MANSION -