Part 20 (Last Part)

RIDDHIMA POV

I had a long month as I was getting ready to my wedding with Armaan... Both had been not able to meet from last week as due to the function which was taking place in both house...Ma and Nandini Mom strictly asked not to dare to meet each other untill the wedding took place... But how can anyone stop Armaan Mallik from meeting his love of life... Blush crap in my cheeks burning it as I look myself in the mirror... Just few minutes ago, my sister and Muskaan have been with me teasing me while they make me ready for the night...Yes, at last the night has come... Me and Armaan is going to be husband and wife in few hours... I look at the time which shows 6pm and at 7pm Armaan would be here to take me with him, making me as his bride and wife with all the right, infront of hundreds people... Blush wasn't leaving my cheeks as I think how my sister and Muski have been teasing me... Smile wasn't leaving my face, as sparkle were twinkling in my eyes showing my happiness which has no limit... I was just waiting for the moment that they will call me down and I will be with my Armaan... When Armaan filled my forehead and put the 'mangalsutra' around my neck making me as his forever... Thinking about the moment, I hide my face in my hands as the bangles make twinkling sounds... As I keep my face hide, I heard some noises so move my hand to look around the room trying to know where the noise was coming from... I move towards the balcony and look outside it was quite dark outside...For a minute my heartbeat race fast as I felt Armaan was somewhere near... I was wondering how can that be possible... He must be getting ready and they would leave in soon as they can reach my house in 20mins time... I let the feeling fly out as I move to go inside as no other noise came from out... As I was about to enter, someone pull me and trap me in his hold... With the sudden pulled, I closed my eyes as tight as I could with the fear not knowing who it was and what the person was going to do... I felt a strong gaze as the person put his body pressing mine... I gape as I knew the touch and I slowly open my eyes to see those blue eyes... My back was hitting the wall my body was Armaan hard rock body... I look towards his eyes to get lost in those which shows love and care only... 

RIDDHIMA POV END 

ARMAAN POV

Nikki has just reach five minutes ago saying now Riddhima had reach home and would be ready in no time... Mom was seeing the arrangement while Dad was helping her... She send me to get ready as I call Rahul and Atul to know when they would be arriving as they were going with me... I was not able to wait as I wanted to see Riddhima first in that red and white lehenga which we have selected for her... I know she would look out of the world but, I just need to see her... Also I need to give her something which I should have given before but I don't know how I forgot about it... I check the time and it I have 1 hr and 15mins to left to reach Gupta Mansion... I was thinking something so, I check where others were and seeing them busy, I make an exit... I took the car and drive as fast as I could and reach Gupta Mansion in no time... As Riddhima house wasn't far away from my house... It take only 10mins to reach there... I saw people coming and some people working outside the house... They had put a big tent outside the garden with a stage in the middle there they had made the mandap for them... Padma Mom were ordering servants to get all the work done as an hour was left to the groom to come... I smile hearing her mentioning about me as I was already present in the house and they were unaware of it... I know where and what I had to do to reach to Riddhima... So hiding from people's eyes, I went the side where Riddhima room was and look up to see the light's were on... I knew she would be there as I heard Muskaan shouting in the hall way calling Anjali to give her something which Padma Mom was asking... I look around to see my way was clear, so not waiting I claim up the pipe...'Kissi ne sahi kaha...Pyar main kiya kiya karna padta hai...' I thought as I was at the top reaching to Riddhima's room balcony... As soon as I reach to the balcony, I jump inside and I don't know by mistake I hit a pot which fall down and broke...I close my eyes as it make a loud noise and slowly open my eyes as no sounds come inside from the room... I breath relieved understanding that maybe no one was inside... 'Oh no...No one means Riddhima bhi nehi hai...' I hit my head for my stupidity... I was wondering if I should move in or go back from there... As I was about to leave from there, I heard footsteps and I hide myself not knowing who it must be... I saw a shadow on the floor and by the look I knew it was a girl... 'Koan hai...' I heard her melodic voice and smile for in my eyes and I was glad that I thought to hide... She came in her lehenga and was looking so beautiful and gorgeous... She has hide her head while put jewelry on her neck filling it... Earrings and maag tika was adoring on her forehead... Her both hands were filled with bangles which make the twinkling sound... I know she has put mehendi on her both hands and feets as I have come to see the function as they include the Sangeet too... Boys were not allowed but me along with Atul and Rahul gate crush the function and soon was kicked out by the ladies... I keep looking at Riddhima admiring how beautiful she was looking... She was most beautiful and gorgeous bride I ever saw and why not she would be... After all she is my bride, My RIDDHIMA... I saw her going back to the room when I didn't answer her, I know it would be not a good idea to enter her room and outside the balcony where I was standing was quite dark... So before she could go inside, I pull her trapping her in my arms as her back hit the wall and I move close to her to see her face... With the sudden pull, Riddhima has closed her eyes shut not knowing who it was and I just admire her beautiful face without getting bored...She closely open her eyes to meet with my mine and I was lost in those beautiful eyes... I felt the world disappear...