Part 6

Days past, Months past...
Armaan and Riddhima were working like professional people like they have experience from years...
Everyone was liking their new ideas and the way they work together with fun...
Armaan and Riddhima were just loving their work as well as their company with each other... Other staffs also admire the beautiful and cute bonding they share...

Most of the time, Armaan and Riddhima would take decision in office when Karan and Shashank are not there, as they were Son and Daughter of Mallik and Gupta...
With Armaan and Riddhima's new ideas and super good decision, their company has reach really high than the last past 10years... As Armaan and Riddhima knows more new technology and new ways of improving the business...
Also they were introducing new way of producting... Everyone was really surprise of their brilliant ideas which reach them to a position which they haven't reach from the past 5years...
True, MALLIK AND GUPTA'S ENTERPRISE is one of the best company in world but the new record they did in 10months were the best thing happen with them from the last 5years...

'Congratulation Members...
It was a pleasant to know our company has score a new record and that too the highest...'Shashank said as he was standing in front of the board members in the meeting room...
'And we r happy to announce that, we r getting a special certificate and award for it from the government...
Also we will be getting the opportunity to work with one of the best company in US...' Karan said...
'Sir, We all should thanks to Riddhima and Armaan for this new improvement... We had been working hardly from years but we never reach this high in 10months of time...' Mr.Mehra said...
'Yes Sir... These youngers has done a gr8 job in every way we never think before...' Mrs. Khan said...
'Agree with u Mr.Mehra and Mrs.Khan...
Armaan and Riddhima, Big thank you to both and we would like through a party on this successful... What say Shashank...' Karan said...
'Obviously. its time for a party...
We always give party on our success and this time, we r beyond the happiness... Our Company will be state as the number 1 company...
Thats a really amazing news for us...' Shashank said...
'So, Mrs.Khan will u...' Karan asked but Riddhima cut him...
'Uncle can I say somthing...' Riddhima asked looking at Shashank then to Karan... Armaan was surprise to hear this not knowing what was cooking on Riddhima brain...
'Sure Riddhima... Bolo...' Karan said...
'If anyone don't have a problem, can me and Armaan arrange the party?' Riddhima asked to which Armaan left his mouth open touching the floor itself...

Shashank and Karan look at Riddhima then turn to the others member who talk in between and nodded their head approving her to arrange the party...
'Gr8 Riddhima... We don't have a problem...
Armaan, u will be helping Riddhima right...' Karan asked as he and Shashank talk to the other members...
'Hah, Main...??' Armaan who was still in shocked look at Riddhima who glare him asking not to act stupid and say yes... 'Haan dad...' Armaan said as he saw Riddhima glaring him...
Riddhima smile when Armaan said yes and Riddhima wink at him to which Armaan who already was surprise was in shocked mode by now...
'So everything is settle...
Riddhima, Armaan party ki sab arrangement tum dono personally karongi... We will give a guest list in a day time...
Is it okey with u Riddhima...' Shashank asked...
'Yes Sir...' Riddhima said...
'That will be it than... Once again congratulation and u may go back to ur work...' Shashank said to which everyone left other then Riddhima and Armaan...

Armaan was sitting on his chair not moving an inch...
Riddhima collect her files and look at Armaan as she felt he hasn't move... Riddhima look back to see still Armaan was in his shocked mode...
So Riddhima came and shake him to bring back to reality...
'What the hell Riddhima...' Armaan shouted when he saw they were alone now...
'What... Why u r reacting like this Armaan...' Riddhima said moving out from the meeting room...
Armaan collect his stuff and move out behind her...
'U very well know why I m reacting like this Riddhima...
What did u say inside a while ago, u r going to arrange the party... And that too with me... Without asking me u said it... How could u...' Armaan said...

Riddhima was little taken back not understanding why he was behaving like this... This wasn't the first time she took any decision for them and why was he suddenly behaving like an idiot...
'Common Armaan... Maine pehle bhi kabhi hum dono ke liyeh decision lete hai toh tumse poochti nehi hoon...
And same goes with u right... So ab aisa kiya change hogayi u want me to talk before taking any decision...' Riddhima asked as she enter their cabin...
It was 4 30 and in half an hr, they would be leaving their work place...
'Riddhima, this is different...
We r not in collage ki hum easily ek party organized karenge...
We r talking about business party mahnn...' Armaan said...

Riddhima look around to see him just came and stop in front of her on time before he crash on her...
'So, when did I say it was collage party...
Ofcourse mujhe pata hai we r talking about business party...' Riddhima said cooly...
'We both don't know how to...' Armaan was cut by Riddhima... 'Chill Armaan... Main hoon na... I m sure jaise hum dono aaj tak sab sambhala hai waise hi yeh bhi sambhalenge...'
'but beautiful...' Armaan try to make her understand but Riddhima just look at him which make him stop...
'U don't trust me?' Riddhima said moving closed to him and Armaan was shocked by this sudden behavior of her...
Armaan was getting lost in her as she was moving closed to him..
'Bolo na Armaan... U don't trust me...' She asked still moving closed...
'More then myself...' Armaan said...
'Toh bas, mujhpar sab kuch chod do... Main sab kuch dekhungi bas tumhe meri saat dena hoga okk...' Riddhima said moving away and Armaan was again back to real life...
'But Riddhima, do u have any idea, tum kaha kaise yeh sab karne wale ho...' Armaan asked as he saw Riddhima sitting on her chair...
'Common Armaan, main bas aise tohdi na bolenge main yeh sab karungi... Ofcourse I have a brilliant idea mahnn...' Riddhima said giving her million dollar smile...
'Hope tu kuch gadbad nehi karne wali Riddhima...' Armaan said when he saw the spark in her big eyes...
'Of course not... After all I do stupidity only when I arrange party for my friends...' Riddhima said winking at Armaan to which Armaan smile shaking his head to hear his crazy friend...

- MALLIK MANSION -

'Wow... Means party...
Congratulation Bhai...' It was Nikki who was jumping up and down hearing about the success and for it they were going to through a party...
Nandini was also happy for their son who did a gr8 job in 10months and because of him and Riddhima, their company reach to a new level...
'Congratulation Beta...' Nandini said kissing his forehead...
'Thanks Mom...
But its not only me...' Armaan said...
'I know beta, tumhare Dad ne mujhe bataya tum aur Riddhima ki hard working ki wajahse yeh sab kuch possible huva...
I m really proud of u both... Main personally Riddhima se milke congratulate karungi...' Nandini said as she cares Armaan hair...
'Toh phir tumhare yeh wish bohot jaldi pure hone wali hai Nandini...' Karan said as he came out from the room...

He had reach before Armaan who went to drop Riddhima as usual after the work...
Also Armaan and Riddhima were discussing about the party and the arrangement, because they didn't want their work to affect by discussing it in office hours...
So by the time Armaan reach, Karan has tell Nandini and Nikki about everything...
'Woh kaise Karan...' Nandini asked as every make their way to dinning area to have dinner...
'Woh aise maine Shashank koh kaha kal woh log dinner humhare saat karenge...
Aur maine yeh bhi kaha woh, Padma, Anjali aur Riddhima bitiya koh bhi saat le aaye...' Karan said...
'Yeh aapne bohot accha kiya...
Main kal ke liyeh kuch khaas banaungi...
Armaan...' Nandini call his name and Armaan understand what she wants to asked...
'Mom... Aap jo bhi pyarse banayeh, woh beautiful koh pasand aayenge... She is a foodie, kuch bhi chalega use...' Armaan said...
'Yeah, Just like bro...
Mom kuch bhi banao, Bhai koh toh pasand aana hi hai..' Nikki said...
'Haan toh, itna yummy hai ki main khaati reh sakta hoon...' Armaan said...
'Aur khushbu bhi bohot acchi haina Armaan...' Karan said...
'Dekho, even Dad like the foods... bas tum hi ho jo yeh sab pasand nehi hai... Motiii...' Armaan said...
'Moti kisko bola...
Khud koh dekha kabhi mirror main... Saand dikhte ho...' Nikki shot back...
'Yeh muscles hai Motiii... Jo exercise and gym ki wajahse bante hai...
Tumhare jaise mere body main fats nehi hai motiii... Jitna bhi diet karlo moti, tum toh aise moti hi rahenge...' Armaan said to tease her as Nikki now a days eat salad most of the time...
'Dad...' Nikki said when Armaan keep continuing teasing her... Karan and Nandini were enjoying this little nokjok of their Son and Daughter...

- IN GUPTA MANSION -

After dinner everyone was sitting in the hall talking about the achievement they got...
Anjali had left to attend a call as she got from hospital...
'So Riddhima beti, tumne aur Armaan ne kuch socha party ke baare main...' Shashank asked as Padma went to get coffee for everyone...
'Haan Papa...
Actually aaj itna time nehi mila, aur office time main hum yeh sab discuss nehi karna chaahte kyunki office koh affect hone nehi de sakte hum...
Toh hum dono ne socha office ki baad main milke yeh sab discuss karenge...' Riddhima said as she was holding her laptop on her lap...
'woh toh tik hai baccha...
Lekin tum log ne yeh decide kiya kaha party rakhenge and all...' Shashank asked...
'Haan Papa... Humne decide karli...
Aur is baar yeh party sabse alag aur hoga baaki business party se...' Riddhima said giving her best smile...
'Accha, main bhi sunun meri bacchi ne kiya kiya socha hai...' Shashank said...

Hearing this Riddhima happily moved to sit next to Shashank... She started to show him some pictures and telling her what she had think of...
'Kiya baat hai...
Sach kaha tumne, isbaar toh kuch hattke hone wale hai...' Shashank said liking Riddhima planning...
'Main kaha ta Armaan koh aapko pasand aayega...' Riddhima said feeling proud of her decision...
'Kyun nehi hoga, after all itna accha idea jo hai...
I m sure Karan koh bhi bohot pasand aayenge...' Shashank said...
'Armaan ne kaha nehi aayenge...' Riddhima said making a sad face...
'Woh Karan koh decide karne de... Kal hum waha dinner ke liyeh jaa rahe haina...
Tab hum Karan se isbaare main baat karenge okkk...
Aur kal main aur Karan guest list bana ke tumhe de dunga, tum aur Armaan invitation aur baaki sab arrangement karna...
Tumne koi din socha...' Shashank asked...
'Woh aap aur Karan Uncle decide karenge Papa... Main aur Armaan sab arrangement dekhungi...'Riddhima said...
'Tik hai, main Karan se baat karke tumhe bata dunga...
Tum check karle na woh jhaga us din milenge ya nehi aur kis din ke liyeh availaible hoga ok... Karan koh pasand aaye toh hum isbaar waha party rakhenge...' Shashank said...
'Awww Papa... U r the best...' Riddhima said hugging Shashank...
'U r also the best daughter...' Shashank said hugging and kissing her forehead to which Riddhima smile widely... 

With Love,

Rihoohaws...