Part 8

Armaan and Riddhima were standing outside a big Hotel with Shashank and Karan... Shashank, Karan and Armaan had wear formals were as Riddhima was wearing a black long evening dress... She left her hair open flying freely around her soft creamy face... She had wear long silver earrings and a simple bracelet on her left hand... She had put a minimum make up which suits her and her beauty wouldn't be hidden behind it... Whereas Armaan wear grey shirt with coat over it... He was looking as dashing as ever...
Shashank and Karan were waiting in the entrace meeting other people who were invited for the ceremony... Riddhima and Armaan were standing a little away from them as they were drag to the ceremony by their own father's saying they deserve to be there and they want everyone to know all the credit goes to their couple... 'Kiya yaar Buddy... Tum bachne ke liyeh ek accha idea nehi de sakte te kiya...' Riddhima said as she was looking around and seeing some people looking at her as they past them... 'Main bhi toh fasa hoon yaha tumhare saat beautiful... Tujhe kiya lagta hai mujhe shauk hai yaha aakhe is ceremony koh attend karna...' Armaan said... 'I know yaar... Pata nehi yeh Papa aur Uncle koh kiya huva... I mean Ma koh kuch kaam ta issiliyeh woh isbaar nehi aapae... Waise Nandini Aunty kyun nehi aaye...' Riddhima ask checking the wrist watch she wear on her right hand... 'Pata nehi... Maine dad se poocha nehi...Waise bhi Mom koh aise function main aana accha nehi lagti... Lekin Party hai toh jarur jaenge...' Armaan said...
Just then Shashank call them asking to move inside as the ceremony would be starting in few minutes... Armaan and Riddhima move behind them but Armaan stop when his mobile started to ring... 'Tum jao, main yeh call attend karke aata hoon...' Armaan said to which Riddhima nod her head and move inside with Shashank and Karan... Armaan move out and answer the call but no one was speaking from the other end... Armaan try for another two three minutes and as the caller didn't bother to answer, he cut and put the mobile on vibrate mode before moving inside...
Shashank and Karan were sitting in the very front with Riddhima... Other members from boards were also present as their company would be getting this award this year... Smile wasn't leaving from their face as their hard work show the result took them to first position today... In no time ceremony started and everyone were busy as the special guest for the evening got the chance to talk he went up to the stage... Riddhima and Armaan were getting bored so they keep msging each other through mobile chat... 'Kiya yaar... Papa koh aaj hi laana ta kiya humhe yaha... Kitna paka rahi hai yeh...' -Riddhima-'Sach main yaar... Isse toh accha hai hum dono baahar kahin ghumne chale...' -Armaan- 'Pehli baar main aaj tujhe mana nehi karungi buddy...' -Riddhima- 'Matlab...' -Armaan-'Matlab idiot, main yaha nehi hoti toh main kyun tere saat ghum ne chale... Ghumne se toh aur important kaam hai mere liyeh... :P' -Riddhima- 'Hahaha, very funny beautiful... Lekin main ek baat bolun...' -Armaan- 'Haan bolo...' -Riddhima- 'Mujhe bhi koi shauk nehi hai tumhare saat ghumne jaane ka... Main bhi aise issiliyeh bol rahi hoon kyunki mujhe yaha se bachna hai... *Wink!!!*' -Armaan-
As Riddhima got Armaan last msg, she look at him to see him giving his naughty grin... Riddhima poke her tongue to which Armaan wink... 'Really now... Tik hai, aajke baad main tumhare saat kahin nehi jaungi...' -Riddhima- 'I don't mind beautiful... but I know how to make u agree to go out with me... After all I m the ARMAAN MALLIK, u know...' -Armaan- 'Isbaar main nehi maanne wali... Aur haan ab toh tujhe reply bhi nehi karungi...' -Riddhima- 'Yaar, yeh kiya baat huvi... Mujhse baat nehi karenge toh tu kiya us budde ke baat sunenge...' -Armaan- 'Tujhse baat karne se toh accha hai uske baat sunlu main :P '-Riddhima-
Before Armaan could reply her, the special guest speech was done and it was time to hand over the certificate and award to the company... As they announce, Shashank and Karan move to the stage to recevied the award and certificate were as Riddhima and Armaan were sitting near the table clapping hands for the success and achivement... Shashank asked Karan to give the speech first... Seeing Karan going near the mike Riddhima and Armaan sit straight on their seats... 'Good Evening ladies and gentlemen... I would like to thanks the whole staff of MALLIK AND GUPTA ENTERPRIZE tonight... Also there r few people who we liked to thank for working so hard in every project and taking the company on this position today...' Karan says... 'As Karan says, I would like to introduce them to all tonight... My Daughter Riddhima Gupta...' Shashank said... 'And My son Armaan Mallik... Please can we have both on stage...' Karan completed for Shashank...
Everyone started to clap while Riddhima and Armaan look at each other... Sharing a beautiful and excited smile, they proceed to the stage... As they reach, 'I would like to handle the biggest project to them Sir...' Karan said to the management whom arrange the ceremony tonight... Karan and Shashank move as Mr. Singh move to the mike... 'Thank u Mr.Gupta and Mr.Mallik... Now I would like to Mr.Grewal to come and hand over the project as they r the one of the best company in US... Can we have Mr.Grewal on the stage please...'
Everyone look around to see who it was... Riddhima and Armaan also look around the big hall which was fill with 100's of people... They saw a guy of their age standing correcting his coat as he took a file from the table where he was sitting... He move towards the stage and as he was getting near, Riddhima mouth fell open hitting her jaw down on the floor... Armaan just smile seeing Riddhima expression and he was trying to hold his laugh knowing this person has affect her a lot... Riddhima eyes were big as her jaw was still open like a big capital 'O'... They guy move to them and hug Armaan before handling the project file and Riddhima just keep staring without blinking her eyes... 'Congratulation Ms.Gupta...' He said to which Riddhima came out from the shock trace he gave her a few minutes ago...

- GUPTA MANSION -

Padma was sitting in front of the television as she keeps changing the channel... She wasn't in a mood to attend the ceremany so she refused to go saying she had work... Which was important then the ceremony... Anjali hasn't come back from duty as she had gone around 10am in morning... Padma was waiting for her knowing they both would be the people in the house to have dinner together... Soon bell ring and Padma went to open... She got shocked to see who it was... 'Hey Mom...'Anjali said as she move inside follow by two people who she had known as Anjali and Riddhima friend... 'Tum dono... Yaha...' Padma asked... 'Kyun Mom, aap kissi aur koh expect kar rahi ti kiya...' Anjali said as she drop her tiring body on the counch... 'Aunty, we know humhe aise pooche begair nehi aana chahiyeh...' A guy said... 'Haan lekin aunty kiya karti... Mujhe na, aapki haath ki paratta khane ka bohot mann ho rahi ti.. Issilye chali aayi... Koi problem toh nehi na aunty...' Girl said as she let her cruely noodles type which was tied up in to a ponytail... She was wearing a jeans and kurta... 'Arey koi problem nehi hai...Woh actually main akele hoon... Issiliyeh...' Padma said as all move in to the house...
Soon Padma asked to settle the table for dinner to their guest... Actually the were not guest... They were friends of Riddhima and Anjali... Also Shashank and Padma take as them their own kids... From the very first moment they got friend with each other, they always end up get togthering in Gupta Mansion... But only when Shashank is not around... 'Toh batao Muskaan aur Atul, sab kuch kaise chal rahe hai...' Padma asked as she sit next to Anjali... 'Bohot acche Aunty... Actually hospital main bohot kaam hote hai,issiliyeh aa nehi paate pehle jaise... Aapko pata hi hoga yeh doctory banna easy nehi hai... Kab kiswaqt call aaye, pata hi nehi chalta...' Atul says... 'Haan Atul, Anjali bhi toh aise bhaagte rehte hai... Aur Muskaan... Tum batao...' Padma turn to Muskaan who was enjoying paratta...'Muski please tum khana khane ke baad hi baat karna... Mom, aapne dad ke saat nehi gayi...' Anjali asked...'Haan woh mujhe Mrs.Mehra se milne jaana ta but usne last minute main kaha programme cancel hogayi...' Padma says...'Waise ceremony toh abhi shuru huva hogaya na... Aunty aapne dekha nehi...' Atul asked...'Bas 9bhaje shuru hone wala hai... Main dekhne wali ti but tum log dinner pe aagayi toh bhul gaye...' Padma says...
Anjali who was already done with her dinner got up to leave...'Sorry Aunty, humhare wajahse aapko ceremony miss karna pada...' Muskaan said...'Arey koi baat nehi Muskaan... Waise bhi abhi toh cheafguest ki baat dikha raha hoga... Award toh last main denge...' Padma standing collecting the plates...'Mom,Atul,Muski...Jaldi aao, woh log award dene wale hai...' Anjali call from the hall as she went to see what was they showing now...
As everyone was done with dinner, they move to the hall and sat on the counch watching the ceremony which was showing live... Padma also joins them after leaving the plates in the kitchen to let the maids do the rest of the work... Also she asked to bring coffee for them as they would be watching tv...'OMG... Ridzy kitni beautiful lag rahi hai us dress main...' Muskaan says as Riddhima and Armaan were moving to the stange as Karan asked them to...Padma smile seeing how beautiful Riddhima and Armaan were looking together... 'Armaan bhi kuch kam nehi dikh rahe, haina mom...' Anjali says looking at Padma and understanding what she was thinking seeing Padma lost expression...'Hoga kyun nehi, after all Armaan hai hi itni dashing... Every girls die for him...' Atul says...'Sahi kaha Atul... Mom bhi Armaan se ek ya do saal kam hoti toh uspe jarur line maarte... Tum logo koh yaad haina Armaan kaise mom koh beautiful bolte hai aur mom har baar sharmaate hai...' Anjali says giggling...'Chup karo Anjali... Kuch bhi...Chup chaap dekho na tv nehi toh apne kamre main jao, humhe dekhne doh...' Padma says...
They stop talking when Karan asked the orgernaized of the ceremony to hand over the project to Armaan and Riddhima...Mr.Singh took over the mike and it was time... 'Thank u Mr.Gupta and Mr.Mallik... Now I would like to Mr.Grewal to come and hand over the project as they r the one of the best company in US... Can we have Mr.Grewal on the stage please...'
Anjali, Atul and Muskaan look at each other hearing the name Mr.Grewal...'R u both thinking what I m thinking...' Anjali asked...'But aise kaise ho sakte hai... I mean he must be not the only one who has that surname na...'Muskaan says...'Haan Muski, but tumne suna nehi... Hes also from US and woh bhi waha hai...' Atul says...'Tum log kiske baare main baat kar rahe ho...' Padma asked as they started to talk again...
Neither of them says anything and Padma who was watching says, 'waha dekho... Mr. Grewal seems he is same age as u ppl...' Anjali,Atul and Muskaan look at the screen and saw a guy in black coat standing with his back towards the camera as he was claimbing the stange with a file on his hand... The three of them hold there breath waiting for the person to turn around so they can see his face... 'Yeh Riddhima aise shocked kyun hai...' Padma asked others not understanding why Riddhima was Shockingly looking at the person who was now hugging with Armaan...'I guess we were thinking right after all...' Anjali says...
Atul and Muskaan didn't say anything and just keep staring at the tv, Padma was sitting not understanding why they all were tense...The guy turn around and face to the tv... As others were thinking, yes it was him... Muskaan stood up seeing him and Atul rooted on the place not understanding how to react... 'Is that Rahul...' Padma asked seeing and recognizing the face... 'Surely it is...' Anjali says as she keeps looking without blinking her eyes...

With Love,

Rihoohaws...