Part 11

Anjali and Shashank look around to the people who was standing there... Riddhima wasn't anywhere to be seen...
'Shashank...' Padma call him with fear in her voice...
Armaan who hears it run inside, without wasting another minute...
'Armaan rukho...' Others shouted but Armaan didn't wait and was already out from the eye sight...

- ARMAAN POV -

When I came to know Riddhima wasn't still out from the tent, I run back towards the tent...
Seeing the fire had caught one side and there was no entrance, I move to the back of the tent...
Making way inside from there, I look around to see smoke everywhere...

Due to smoke, I started to cough but not caring about it knowing I had to search for Riddhima...
As I keep looking, I saw someone on the floor where we had been before we came to know about the fire... I was wondering who it might be and by the dress I know it was none other then Riddhima...
Not wasting another minute... I move towards her and took her in my arms making way outside from the tent...

I came out from the tent and I keep calling Riddhima name but I sense she was unconscious... I make her lay on the sand with her head on my lap as I keep hitting her face trying to wake her up...
I don't know why, but losing her make me get scared and I know what I had to do...

- ARMAAN POV END -

Armaan came out with an unconscious Riddhima on his arm... Seeing this everyone move towards Armaan...
'Dad, humhe isse hospital lejana hoga abhi...' Armaan said...
'Haan chalo...' Karan said...
'Lekin Dad, Kissi koh yaha rukhna hoga...' Armaan said...
'Main rukh jaata hoon... Tum log Ridzy koh lejao...' Atul said...

Armaan put Riddhima on his car asking Gupta's to sit while Karan took other with them in other car...
Knowing they had to take Riddhima soon to hospital...
Tears were falling from Padma and Anjali's eyes without any control as Padma keeps trying to make Riddhima conscious...

- HOSPITAL -

Anjali inform Dr.Kriti to take over Riddhima case as she was one of the best doctor...
'Dr.Kriti kaha hai...' Anjali ask as one nurse who move with them as they took Riddhima towards the ICU...
'Woh ICU main aapka wait kar rahi hai...' Nurse said...
'Move Fast...' Anjali shouted...

Soon Riddhima was taken inside the ICU and Dr.Kriti asked them to wait outside...
Not having another option and knowing the hospital rule, Anjali also wait with other outside...
Padma was crying hugging Shashank whereas Anjali was standing near the glass window looking inside the room as Dr.Kriti was attending Riddhima...
Armaan was standing with Anjali whereas other Mallik's were standing little away from them...
Armaan inform Rahul about the happening as ask to come with Muskaan as they didn't know about it yet...

30mins past and still they didn't infrom anything about Riddhima...
'Yeh sab kiya hogaya Shashank...
Humhare bacche ki saat yeh sab phirse...
Abhi tak woh us incident koh bhul nehi paye, lekin phirse yeh sab...' Padma says crying...
Armaan who was not away from Padma and Shashank heard the words Padma just said...
'Phirse...???' Armaan asked shocked and look at Anjali...

Anjali never shows anyone her emotion and today, even tears wasn't stopping in her eyes...
Armaan look at Anjali as so many questions roam around his mind...
Anjali who was standing at the same position from the last 30mins hear Armaan question and she knows he deserve to know...
Somehow Anjali allways thinks Armaan loves Riddhima more then a friend... Its just that maybe they arn't yet aware of their feelings to each other...

Anjali move away from there not able to hear anything which Padma has been asking from Shashank...
Anjali knows it was her faulth that whatever happens in years ago was... She has confess it to her parents and for the sake of Riddhima, they ended the matter on there...
Seeing Anjali going away, Armaan move behind her knowing she would need support and there wasn't anyone at the moment...

-FIRE ESCAPE-

Anjali came to the fire escape knowing it would be the best place she got let her all emotion out...
Anjali came inside shutting the door and sat at the last step of the stairs...
She hides her face on her hands as she brush out crying as loud as she could...
'Yeh sab kiya hogaya...
Meri wajahse ek baar Ridzy mushkil main padchuki hai...
Phirse yeh sab...
please god, please Ridzy koh kuch nehi hone dena... Please...' Anjali keep saying this as tears were falling in her cheeks making it wet...
Her nose and cheeks has turn red due to crying and her eyes were bloodshot...

Armaan who follow Anjali was standing in the entrance of the fire escape and hears what Anjali just said...
He felt the groud vanished under his feet knowing this information about Riddhima...
It's true from years they were friends and nothing like this happen before...But this time, this incident has bring a bitter memory of Gupta's family which they has been trying to hide from the world...
Seeing Anjali crying, Armaan knows she was in need of someone who she can share whatever was hidden in her heart from years...

Armaan move inside closing the door behind him... He move down the stairs and sit next to Anjali...
Feeling someone present, Anjali look taking her head and seeing Armaan sitting there, not waiting she just hugs him crying her heart out...
'Chup hojao Anjy...
Trust me, Beautiful koh kuch nehi hoga...
Lekin Anjy, yeh baat pehle kyun nehi bataya tum log ke life main yeh sab...' Armaan couldn't complete his sentence...
'Kyunki mom and dad ne kaha woh baat koh waha se khatam kardena chahiyeh...
Us incident ki baad, har raat Ridzy gabraate huve utjaate hai...
woh kabhi usbaat koh bhul nehi paaye... Aise bohot hi kam raat hoga woh araam se soye...
Ridzy ki haalat dekhke maine bhi us din ki baad kuch nehi kaha kissi koh... Bas mom aur dad koh itna bataya aag lagne ki kaaran main ti... Aur koi nehi...
Tab se aajtak main issi sach ki saat jee rahi hoon meri wajahse Ridzy koh hum kho sakti ti...
Meri zid ki wajahse kitna bada nuksaan huva... Phir bhi Mom n dad ne kuch nehi kaha...
Tabse woh dono Ridzy koh woh incident se baahar nikalne ki koshish kar raha hai lekin... Abhi tak kuch nehi huva Armaan...' Anjali said as she cried more...

Armaan keep caring her arms as one hand was around her back, caring soflty to make her feel better...
But he wasn't understanding how to take the fear and pain away from her after all she was good friend of him and he can't see anyone in pain...
Armaan was thinking About Riddhima, thinking how she has been living her life with that fear comes every night in her dreams hunting for her...
'Jaise dikhti hai, Ridzy waise nehi hai...
Woh bohot koshish karta hai sabko hasane ke liyeh... Woh yeh dikhane ki koshish karte hai woh aage bad chuki hai...
Usbaat ab use pareshan nehi karte lekin sach toh hum sab jaante hai...
Every night... Every night she wakes up with fearness...
Sweaten as if she was facing the death again and again... Woh incident death se kam nehi ta hum sabke liyeh...
Mom and Dad issiliyeh Ridzy koh itna protect karta hai, itna uske liyeh possessive hote hai...
Hum ek baar use almost kho chuki hoon Armaan, Woh bhi meri wajahse...' Anjali says...
'Sshh... bas karo Anjy...
Jo kuch bhi huva, usmain tumhari koi galati nehi hai...' Armaan said...
'Mom ne bhi yehi kaha...
Tab main aur Ridzy bohot choti ti... Lekin Armaan woh sab meri zid ki wajahse huva...' Anjali says as she keeps crying softly...
'Jo huva, use bhul jao Anjy...
Aur aaj jo huva, woh bhi kuch din main bhuljaana hi hum sabke liyeh accha hai...' Armaan said...

Anjali who was sobbing softly move away from the hug knowing whatever Armaan was saying was truth...
She wipes the tears and pull herself together to face the rest... Armaan felt proud of Anjy seeing how soon she control herself and understand her responsible towards the family...
'Sahi kaha tumne Armaan...
Hum sabko milke Ridzy koh is darse dur karna chahiyeh...
Kiya tum meri saat dhoge...' Anjali asked forwarding her hand towards him...
Armaan look at her hand and then to her, smiling he put his hand over hers...
'Hamesha...
Aur Riddhima tumhari behen hai toh woh mera dost bhi hai Anjy...
Aur tum bhi mera dost hai toh main kaise help na karun tumhari...
Mujhe hamesha lagta ta ki Riddhima aise kuch baat toh chupa rahi hai... Kyunki woh khush toh hone ki puri koshish karte hai...
Lekin pata nehi kyun, maine uski aankhon mein bhi dar dekha... Kuch samajh toh nehi aaya but aaj sab samajh aagaya...
Aur main vaada karta hoon Anjy, jo bhi hoga hum sab milke saamna karenge...' Armaan said...
Anjali smile hearing him... She thought it would be the best time to know about his feeling to Riddhima...
Like her, even he was emotionally disturb...
'Tum Ridzy se bohot pyar karte hona...' Anjali asked...
'Haan main Riddhima se...' Armaan stop but the damage was done already...

Armaan look at Anjali who was smiling through her tears...
She was happy, happy would be underestimate... She was really very much happy to know there is someone to love her with all his love...
'Armaan...
Mujhe pata hai tumhare dil main kuch aise feelings hai woh ab tak pehchaan nehi paaye...
Jab aaj tumne aag main jaakhe Ridzy koh bachaya, main samajh gayi tum use apne life se zyada pyar karte hai...
Apne jaan ki parwa nehi karke tumne aaj mujhe yakeen dilaya tum hi woh insaan ho jiski saat Ridzy hamesha khush rehsakte hai...' Anjali said...
'Anjy, sach kahun toh main jabse Riddhima koh dekha tabse use pasand karne laga hoon...
Lekin main bhi sochta rehta hoon yeh pyar haina kuch aur...
Abhi kuch din pehle mujhe bhi yakeen huva yehi pyar hai...' Armaan said...
'I m so happy for u Armaan...' Anjali said hugging her...
'Lekin Anjy, yeh baat sirf hum dono ki beech rehna chahiyeh...
Tab tak main Riddhima koh apni dil ki baat nehi karte... Aur mujhe nehi pata woh kaise react karenge yeh jaanke main use dost se zyada chaahta hoon...' Armaan said...
'Don't worry Armaan...
Main kissi koh kuch nehi bataungi...
Aur mujhe bhi lagta hai Ridzy tumhare liyeh kuch toh feel karti hai...
Lekin tumhare tarah late se samajh aayenge yeh baat... Confused jo hai...' Anjali said hitting Armaan back head softly...

Before Armaan would say anything, his mobile started to ring...
'Humhe ab chalna chahiyeh...' Armaan said standing as he remember they were in hospital...
Armaan took out the his mobile as he makes to go out from the fire escape...
It was Nikki who was calling and cutting the call, with Anjali they make their way to go to ICU...

-OUTSIDE ICU-

Shashank and Padma were asking about Riddhima as Dr.Kriti come outside after an hour, attending Riddhima...
'Now Riddhima is out of danger... There's nothing to worried...
But smoke ki wajahse uski heart and lungs pe tohda asar huva aur breathing main tohdasa problem ho raha hai...
Hum gas mark lagaenge aur use abhi tak hosh nehi aayi...
Hosh aane ki baad hum kuch aur test karwaungi, aur kal tak sab kuch tik raha toh aap log use ghar leja sakte hai...' Dr.Kriti said...
'Thank u Doctor... Thank u so much...' Shashank said...
'No Sir, it was my duty...
Waise aap logo main se ek raat koh uske paas reh sakta hai...' Dr.Kriti said and as she got another emergency she excuse and left...

Padma joins her hands and send a quick pray to god whereas other was also feeling reveal hearing Riddhima is doing fine...
'Shashank, main apni bacche ki paas rahungi...' Padma says...
'Haan Padma... Tum andar jaakhe uske paas beito... Kuch bhi chahiyeh toh mujhe bol dena, main yaha baahar rukhta hoon...' Shashank said...
'Shashank, aap yaha baahar... Isse toh accha hai aap Anjali koh lekar ghar chali jae... Uski duty bhi subah hai...
Kuch bhi huva toh main aapko immidiately inform karungi...' Padma says...
'Shashank, Padma sahi keh rahi hai...
Sabko yaha rukhne ki jarurat kiya hai... Hum bhi waapas jaate hai phir subah Riddhime beti se milne aajaenge...' Karan says...
'Lekin Karan, Riddhima...' Shashank said looking through the glass door...
'Shashank, bhagwaan ka laakh laakh shukur hai woh ab tik hai...
Woh toh utenge nehi, utenge bhi toh yeh doctor log use neend ki injection dekhe sola denge...
Toh behtar yehi hoga hum subah aaye...' Karan said...
'Haan Shashank, aap ghar chala jaana... Aapko medicine bhi toh lena hai...' Padma says...
'Hmm tik hai... Tum logo koh yehi sahi lagte hai toh yehi sahi...
lekin Anjali aur Armaan kaha hai...' Shashank asked...
'Pata nehi uncle, maine un dono koh us taraf (pointing to left) jaate huve dekha...
Maine bhai koh call kiya but usne cut kardiya...' Nikki said...
'Main call karta hoon...' Karan said but it was no need...

Armaan and Anjali came running and they were breathing heavily as if they had were running from hours...
'Kaha gaya ta dono...' Karan asked...
'Woh bas humdono yehi paas main...
Riddhima...???' Armaan asked cutting his sentence midway as he wants to know about Riddhima...
'Woh abhi tik hai... Out of danger, doctor ne kaha hum main se ek yaha rukh sakti hai...'Shashank said...
'Main...' Anjali started but Padma cut her...
'Nehi beti... tumhe kal subah duty pe bhi aana haina... Toh tum apni Dad ki saat ghar chali jao...
main Riddhima ki saat rukhti hoon... Waise bhi use abhi hosh nehi aayi...' Padma says...
Anjali look at Armaan helplessly but Armaan just blink his eyes...
'Haan Anjali... Sabko yaha rehne ki jarurat nehi hai... So hum abhi chalte hai, subah aajaenge okk...' Shashank said...

So as there wasn't another point of saying anything, everyone left looking at Riddhima through the glass window...
Armaan also move out with them but stop pulling Anjali with him...
'Kiya huva...' Anjali asked...
'Woh main yaha rukhta hoon... U don't worry okkk...
Mujhe pata hai bolke koi faida nehi hai u know they wouldn't agree...
So main pehle tum log koh ghar chodta hoon, phir waapas yaha aata hoon...
I know Padma aunty koh akele yaha Riddhima ki paas nehi rehna chahiyeh...' Armaan said as quickly as he could and thanks to Anjali stars that she understand what Armaan said...
'Haan I know whatever u r saying is right...
I m so glad u r our friend Armaan...' Anjali said...
'Sirf friend kuch din tak rahenge... Let me confess Riddhima phir toh humhare ek naye rishte hojaenge...' Armaan said winking at Anjali just to bring a sweet smile to her lips...
And somehow Armaan was success as a small smile form in Anjali lips indeed...
'Anjali...' Shashank call as he was waiting for her outisde with Mallik's, Muskaan and Rahul...
Armaan said he will drop Shashank and Anjali whereas Rahul went to drop Muskaan and Mallik went in other car...

- EARLY MORNING -

- RIDDHIMA POV -

I was feeling sweaten as I see the fire around me with smoke...
The smoke was getting in to me making me difficult to breath... I keep looking around finding a way to get out of this dark room but I didn't a way...
My favorite teddy bear was on my hand which I put closed to myself hugging it as tight as I could...

The heatness were getting increasing every passing second the smoke were increasing too...
I can see some redorange flashes around me but I didn't understand how that got there...
I was sleeping on my room, hugging my teddy bear when I heard someone shout but I didn't bother to open my eyes...
When the heatness was getting increase, I wonder what has happen to the fan and cooler...
Not having another option I open my eyes to get the biggest shocked in my life till now...

I was stuck... Stuck in the room with fire around...
I scream... I cry... I call for help but... No one came to save me...
I keep looking around... Spinning around in one spot trying to look if there is a way to out...
But, slowly I feel my legs gave up... I sat on the floor and slowly everything was gone black... All blackkk...
It was all silent... Silent for hrs...

- RIDDHIMA POV END -

Padma was sitting next to Riddhima near the bed... She didn't know when she fall asleep while she was looking at Riddhima calm face...
She knows it would be another restless night for Riddhima but to her surprise, she didn't wake up and she fell asleep while waiting her to gain conscious...
Padma sleeps were disturb when she felt Riddhima talking in her sleep...
She was blabbering something but Padma couldn't get what she was saying...
Knowing she was coming back to sense, Padma move close to her bending towards her face caring her hair...
'Kuch nehi huva meri bacchi...
Dekho, aapki ma aapki paas hai...' Padma says...

Riddhima keep trying to say something... Padma didn't get her words but saw sweat on her forehead and understood she must me seeing the same thing she used to dream from years...
'Meri bacchi...' Padma says as she was bending towards Riddhima...
'Ma, mujhe bachalo...' At last Padma heard what Riddhima was saying...
Tears fall from her eyes seeing again her wounds got deep which was still left in her life...
Padma try to calm her down but Riddhima jerk up shouting, 'MAAA?!!??!!!'

- OUTSIDE ICU -

After droping Anjali and Shashank to Gupta Mansion, Armaan came back to hospital...
As he reach, he saw Padma Aunty sleeping with her head resting near Riddhima hand and Riddhima was also sleeping with the help of injection doctor gave her...
Armaan sit outside in the bench so he could help Padma aunty whenever she needs anything...
It was around 3am when the sleep took over in Armaan eyes...
Armaan felt he has slept for hourse when his sleep got disturb by Riddhima loud scream...

First Armaan wonder what he was doing in the hospital...
When he heard Padma calling Riddhima name, the reality click on his mind and he move to see Padma standing near Riddhima bed while Riddhima was hugging Padma...
'Kiya huva...' Armaan asked suddenly, Padma shake her head saying nothing...
Armaan understood Riddhima had seen the same scary dream again... So not asking anything he left to inform doctor that Riddhima has gain conscious...

As doctor came, till Also Riddhima didn't leave Padma...
Dr.Kriti who came to check Riddhima personally tell Padma first they need to calm down Riddhima then only they can do any further checkup...
So asking her to inform when Riddhima get calm, she left mother daughter with each other...
Armaan who was watching all this from outside, has tears in his eyes seeing his RIDDHIMA in this condition...
He knows he had to be strong to bring the old Riddhima back and she just need support, love and care to come out and fight back to her fear...
Armaan make a promise to himself, how much days and months it takes, if would do his best to make Riddhima live a normal life... Happily...

With Love,

Rihoohaws....