Part 9

Riddhima went to Armaan room to see the door was left little open... She peeped inside to see Armaan sleeping peacefully... She was amazed to see the room was clean... She was wondering how that has happen but she was happy, Armaan learn to keep his stuff in their places... Riddhima move towards Armaan to see he has a cute smile on his face... She move closed to him and she didn't feel to wake him up seeing how cute and peacefully he was sleeping like a baby...She bend down towards him kissing his forehead, she move but she was shocked by the sudden pull...
Armaan whose sleep was disturb when Armaan feel someone closed...He didn't need to open his eyes to know who she was and when she bend towards him, some hairs came on his chest as his kurta first three button was left unbutton... Armaan felt Riddhima soft petals like lips on his skin... Smile form on his lips and when he feel her moving away, he open his eyes to see Riddhima going...Without thinking, Armaan hold her wrist pulling her towards him and due to the sudden pull, Riddhima landed on Armaan chest without any control...Riddhima was shocked to see Armaan awake and blush crap on her cheeks... Riddhima was over him with her hands on his chest whereas Armaan one hand was holding her hand and other were around her waist pulling her closed... Both were lost in each other...
As soon as Armaan saw Riddhima face so closed, even he was lost in her beauty...She was looking beautiful in that red salwar suit which was his favorite color...Her hair left open, eyeliner and lipgloss was on only makeup she has put... Little sindoor on her forehead annoucing she was his wife, and the mangalsutra around her neck shows how much she respect their relation...
It was Riddhima who broke the eye lock coming back to the real world... She try to move out but Armaan was holding her tightly as he wants her to be like that in his arm forever now...Don't know why but, Armaan want their relation to move ahead...'Armaan, koi aajaenge...' Riddhima said not looking at him but everywhere else...'Jaha tak mujhe yaad hai hum dono ki alawa Bi rehti hai...Aur abhi woh breakfast bana rahi hai toh kuch time lagega...' Armaan said as he move his free hand up to her face to feel her soft skin...
Seeing Armaan was taking another step in their relation by sharing these small close moments whenever they get alone, Riddhima feels goosebums in her stomach and her heart started to beat faster then usual speed... Riddhima closed her eyes feeling his cold fingers touching her hot cheeks as it was burning because she was blushing to no end... Armaan smile seeing how he reacts to her touch and he was happy that she never stop him...Armaan move his hand back to her neck pulling her face down towards him to close the distance between their lips... His eyes were just focus on her strawberry lipsgloss which was apply on her rosy lips and it was looking yummy to him... Riddhima grip got hold on Armaan kurta feeling him moving her close to her and their lips were inch away...
As they keep getting closed, Armaan holds on Riddhima was getting lose... Riddhima knows he was lost so taking the advantage, she move out sitting next to him...Armaan smile seeing Riddhima blushing and he just put his head on her lap holding her both hand on his and keep it on his chest.. 'Armaan...' Riddhima call his name by his act... 'Bi koh aana hai toh aajane doh...' Armaan said...
Riddhima smile hearing him and stay like that for sometimes knowing Armaan was just missing her around... When Armaan didn't dare to move out from the bed, Riddhima told him that Bi said they should have breakfast in garden today...Hearing this, Armaan jump excited and in no time he was out from the room holding Riddhima closed to him...
As they reach to have breakfast, Bi already has make arrangement there...Armaan invite Bi who said she would have with Suman and Kaka... Riddhima knows Suman would be busy with her husband and kaka wouldn't come unless they invite him...So Riddhima also ask Bi to and when both AR started to with their blackmailing, Bi had to joins them...It was like a small family breakfast time after days, AR and Bi enjoy the moment to the fullest...

EVENING

Riddhima asked Armaan to take her out as she just want to get some fresh air... Bi asked not to go far as Riddhima was still little weak and She was happy that Armaan would be with Riddhima...Bi knows Riddhima was used to go near by the river and sometimes near the mountains... Armaan agree happily to accompany her for a walk in evening...
So in no time, both left hand by hand enjoying the weather and the view around the place... Armaan takes her first up at the top of the mountain and they came down and sit near the river after taking a small rest on top of the mountain...Both were capturing every moment they were spending with each other...
Armaan was sitting with Riddhima inbetween his legs letting her rest her back on his... Armaan arms were around her waist as he put his chin on her shoulder resting while they were talking about their life... They were waiting to see the sun set and Riddhima was telling how she used to visit the place when she came here first time... She keep talking about Suman and Armaan wasn't really interest to know about her... 'Pata hai Armaan...Suman is one of the beautiful girl I have ever seen...' Riddhima said...'Hmm Lagta hai mujhe ab use dekhna hi padega...But let me tell u one thing Riddhima...Tumse zyada koi khubsurat nehi ho sakte...' Armaan said...'Aur tum Suman koh dekhenge toh tum kahenge main bhi uske saamne kuch nehi ho...' Riddhima said... 'Really...' Armaan said looking at her...'Really... Dekhna, aap dekhte rehjaenge...' Riddhima said...
Before Armaan could say anything, Riddhima stand up with a jerk seeing someone from a distance...Armaan was confused not knowing why Riddhima stand up that like all of sudden...Armaan look ahead to see a girl coming down... Armaan just keep looking at her and than back to Riddhima...'Woh rahi Suman...' Riddhima said as Armaan stand cleaning his jeans as they were sitting on the grass...Armaan look and didnt say anything...Suman came with a big smile on her face and seeing Riddhima, she wave her but when she saw Armaan she stood a distance away...
Riddhima asked her to come by her hand and she again move towards them... Riddhima hold Armaan arm as she stood closed to her... 'Suman, kuch din se tumse mil nehi paayi...' Riddhima said as she came near them...'Haan woh aapko pata haina...Maine sunata aap bhi bimar ti... But lagta hai ab aap tik hai...' Suman said smiling back...'Haan... Ab bilkul tik hoon...' Riddhima said...
Suman look at Armaan and then look at Riddhima, Riddhima understood she didn't know who Armaan was...'Yeh Armaan hai... Meri pati...Aur Armaan, yeh hai Suman...' Riddhima said introducing them to each other...Neither Suman said anything nor Armaan...Suman gave him one look and acted like she remember something all of sudden... As usual she came to get water from river so she went near the river and soon she was out of their sight leaving a shocked Riddhima...
Riddhima look at Armaan who sat back as if nothing has happen... Seeing neither Armaan or Suman react seeing each other, Riddhima was left shocked...She was not understanding what they both were thinking... 'Armaan...' Riddhima call his name but he just pull her down on his lap holding her closed... 'Maine kaha ta na... Tumse zyada koi khubsurat nehi ho sakte...Suman bhi nehi...' Armaan said nuzzling her hair... 'Kuch bhi kaho Armaan, Suman mujhse khubsurat hai...' Riddhima says... 'Nehi, tum zyada khubsurat ho... Aur please mujhe aur behes (Arguement)nehi karna...Aur woh dekho...' Armaan said trying to divert her mind...
Armaan was successful doing it as Riddhima look towards where Armaan was pointing and the sun was setting... Riddhima lean back on Armaan chest resting her head on his shoulder as Armaan rest his chin on Riddhima shoulder... Riddhima put her hands over Armaan hands which was around her waist...They were enjoying the moment with each other by sitting closed in each other arm...

NEXT DAY

Armaan was asking Riddhima to get ready as he wants to take her out...Riddhima keep asking where but Armaan said she will knows once she come with him... When Riddhima didn't dare to move and get ready, Armaan went making a angry face...Riddhima smile seeing Armaan acting all childish...
Riddhima was doing hand work on a shawl she wants to give Bi...She always knows to do amazing hand work so she asked Bi to get her whatever she would need...The first one she thought to give to Bi as she was a grate support for her from the past two months... Then she was thinking to make another one to Nandini and Aarushi for her behavior towards them... She wants to say sorry from heart and she thought it would the best way...
Riddhima attention was divert out from the shawl when she heard two people talking outside the room...She saw Armaan coming holding Bi hands who was asking him continuously what has happen... Armaan stop seeing Riddhima giving him 'Whats all this' look... Armaan move behind Bi hiding himself seeing Riddhima angry glare to which small smile form in both ladies face seeing his cute act... 'Dekho na Bi...Maine Riddhima koh kaha mujhe use kahin pe lejana hai...Lekin madam hai ki kuch kaam main busy hai, mere baat sun hi nehi raha...' Armaan said with a cute pout...
Riddhima and Bi look at each other and then back to Armaan who was standing with a cute pout...Riddhima move out from the bed knowing what he will do if she didn't go with him today... Bi shake her head seeing Armaan was back with his naughtiness and ruffle his hair... Seeing Riddhima was going to washroom to change her cloth, Bi look at Armaan who make a cute puppy face...'Dekho, mujhe kehna hi nehi pada use...Ab khush hona...' Bi said caring Armaan hair... Armaan nodded and Bi went shaking her head with their new way of making each other do what each other want...
Riddhima came out getting ready in a green yellow salwar suit and move towards the mirror to comb her hair before leaving...Armaan was sitting on the bed waiting for her and when she came out, he look to was about to say something but seeing her, words didn't come out from his mouth...Riddhima always used to make him short of words by every color she wear... Seeing Armaan lost, Riddhima smile knowing even she got the charm over him to shut him... 'Ab jaana nehi aapko...' Riddhima said as she was ready...Armaan didn't say a word, just pull Riddhima with him calling Bi they would be coming late that night and not to wait for dinner...
Armaan and Riddhima were roaming around everywhere Armaan knows... Armaan ask her to get anything and everything she likes as he took her to the most famous shops... Armaan got cloths for his mother, Aarushi and Bi...Also Riddhima that anything she look...
Armaan and Riddhima were in a saari shop from the last 3omins and Armaan was finding a saari for Riddhima...But guess there wasn't anything he was liking... 'Ab chalo na Armaan... Aise ghumte ghumte 5hrs ho chuki hai... Mujhe bhuk lagi hai...' Riddhima said who was sitting with him as he was busy checking the saari... 'Yeh wala dekho bohot acche lagegi aapki biwi pe...' Shopkeeper say as he spread a black saari infront of Armaan which was design white stars on it...
Riddhima was shocked to see it and Armaan was just glaring at it... Riddhima has fear in her eyes thinking what will happen now... Black color was in front of him and it was the color he is afraid of from childhood... 'Yeh acchi nehi hai bhaiyya... Kuch aur color dikhao na aap...Laal ya kuch aur...' Riddhima said taking the saari in front of Armaan and keeping it aside...Armaan look towards Riddhima as Riddhima try to divert his mind away from that black saari... But to Riddhima surprise, Armaan took the same saari and spread it in front of him to get a nice view of it... Riddhima just closed her eyes not knowing her he will react next moment...

PRECAP :What will happen now...???Will Armaan remember the incident and react seeing the Black color Saari...???Will Riddhima be able to control him by going back to his shelt...???

With Love,

Rihoohaws...