Part 10

Riddhima was shocked to see it and Armaan was just glaring at it... Riddhima has fear in her eyes thinking what will happen now... Black color was in front of him and it was the color he is afraid of from childhood... 'Yeh acchi nehi hai bhaiyya... Kuch aur color dikhao na aap...Laal ya kuch aur...' Riddhima said taking the saari in front of Armaan and keeping it aside...Armaan look towards Riddhima as Riddhima try to divert his mind away from that black saari... But to Riddhima surprise, Armaan took the same saari and spread it in front of him to get a nice view of it... Riddhima just closed her eyes not knowing her he will react next moment... Armaan look towards Riddhima and smile seeing her sitting with her eyes closed... Seeing Riddhima action, Armaan knows she love it but something was keeping her quiet... 'Yeh wali pack kardo...' Armaan said...Riddhima felt her heart came out from her mouth hearing this...She wasn't really accepting him to take this and here he was smiling seeing it... After that, Riddhima wasn't all excited to do anymore shopping but Armaan keep dragging her everywhere with him...At last they went to have dinner as knowing it will be dark soon... 

IN FARMHOUSE

Bi was waiting for AR to come as it was getting late...She knows Armaan said not to wait for dinner but, it was going to be 11pm now... She was getting worried for them as suddenly the weather were getting all cloudy and thundering before the storm come... Bi didn't understand what was going on unless they came home...Armaan was happy telling and showing Bi everything they got today...Riddhima keep quite and she hide the bag which the black saari was on... She thought Armaan would forget about it... Riddhima put everything nicely in to a bag so they could take it whenever they go back to their home... Riddhima kept that black saari separate from the others and she was hoping that by now Armaan would forget about it... Bi who was really happy to know how much AR have enjoy their outing saw the bag keeping separately...She was wondering why they were kept like that... 'Us main kiya hai Riddhima...' Bi asked...Riddhima look towards Armaan who just smile and took it before she could take it... Riddhima feels sweat beans on her forehead when Armaan was taking the saari out to show Bi... 'Most beautiful saari I ever saw so far Bi...Maine Riddhima ke liyeh laya...' Armaan said proudly... Seeing the saari, Bi's reaction was the same as Riddhima...Riddhima just keep her eyes closed whereas Bi don't have a word to say... Armaan next demand make Riddhima and Bi heartbeat stop for a while... 'Riddhima, mujhe yeh saari pehenke dikhao...' Armaan said moving to Riddhima who was sitting on the floor near Bi... Bi holds Riddhima hand to which Riddhima look helplessly towards Bi... Armaan saw both the ladies exchanging look and he didn't understand what was going on... 'Riddhima...' Armaan call her name whereas Bi left leaving Riddhima to handle Armaan... 'Armaan, abhi bohot der ho chuki hai...Main phir kabhi...' Riddhima try but Armaan cut her... 'Nehi, mujhe abhi dekhna hai...' Armaan said... Riddhima didn't understand whatelse to say... She was feeling so helpless at the moment and Bi also leave as she wouldn't be able to see what will happen if Riddhima wore it... 'Waise bhi tumne kaha aajse tum mere saat mere kamre main rahenge...Bas itna sochlo ki tum humhare shaadi ki pehli raat yeh mere tarafse diya huva gift accept karke mujhe dikhane ke liye pehen rahe ho...'Armaan said... Riddhima didn't know whatelse to say...If she says she can't Armaan will asked lots of question and what if she speak out which she shouldn't... Of course than it will hurt him and it wouldn't take time him to go back to his old shelter... 'No, I can't let this happen...' Riddhima said in her mind so that Armaan wouldn't hear it... Armaan keep waiting as he push Riddhima in to the washroom to change... Riddhima was taking god knows how many minutes... After 15mins Armaan call Riddhima and Riddhima was standing only holding the saari... 'Riddhima jaldi karo...' Armaan call and Riddhima change to it soon... Armaan was walking around the room waiting for Riddhima...It was raining outside heavily and Armaan move towards the open window to look outside the rain drops which was coming inside the room... Bi has gone earlier and Armaan thought only because she wants to give time to them... When another 10mins past, Armaan came near the washroom calling Riddhima to come out not if he would break the door... Riddhima who was already nervous, hearing Armaan not so happy were was like a white sheet... 'Aap apna aankhe band karo...' Riddhima said...'Yeh kiya bachpana hai Riddhima...' Armaan said getting irritate now...'Karo na Armaan...Maine aapke kehne pe itni raat hote huve bhi saari pehena hai toh aap mere liyeh apne aankkhe band nehi sakte...' Riddhima said knowing it would be the best thing to do now... 'Tik hai, karta hoon...Dekho main apne eyes main haat (Hand) bhi rakhdiya...Ab toh aajao...' Armaan said...Riddhima peeped out to see Armaan standing with his back towards the door and he has put his hands on his eyes...Riddhima came out feeling shaken not knowing what will happen the moment Armaan see her in that saari...She send a silent pray to god not to let Armaan react seeing her and think shes a ghost... Riddhima closed her eyes as Armaan said, 'Ab dekh sakta hoon kiya...' 'Hmmm...' Riddhima said as she don't know what will happen next...Armaan slowly turn and open his eyes to see the most beautiful girl in the world standing in front of him wearing that beautiful saari...She was looking like a moon in the middle of the sky with her fellow friends as the stars were making her shine with it... Armaan look at her face to see she had her eyes shut as tight as she could... Armaan move closed to her bending down to her ears... 'Mujhe apni chaand ki aankhon mein dekhna hai...Apne aankhe kholo Riddhima...' Armaan whisper... Riddhima slowly open her eyes to see Armaan smiling showing his million dollar smile with dimple...His eyes were shinning with love and care for her... Riddhima was on cloud 9 to see that nothing has happen to Armaan seeing her in BLACK Saari... She thought everything was going to break in to piece's but she was beyond happy that it didn't affect him a bit... Riddhima run out from the room to tell Bi about this... Armaan call her name as he saw Riddhima running out from the room... 'Main bas aa rahi hoon...Aap yaha raho... Bohot jaldi aati hoon...' Riddhima said running towards the kitchen... As Riddhima enter, Riddhima saw Bi was sitting in a corner with her eyes closed praying to god...Riddhima just run towards her calling her name with happiness and hug her as tight as she could... 'Bi Bi Bi...'Seeing how happy Riddhima was, Bi understood the situation as she hugs her back equally as tight as she could... Both ladies were crying because of happiness and thanking god for giving the strength to Armaan to deal with his fear...Their hard was show the affect and positie result today... It wouldn't be a lie if we say they were beyond happy, most happy people in the world tonight... 'Jaldi jao Armaan ke paas... Tumhari inthizaar kar raha hoga...' Bi said kissing her forehead and letting her go back to her Armaan...